• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

EL CUCO

Best Hunter class item in the game. I'm not even kidding.
jXHLfIc.jpg

k1t4j

Will be at Gorgons for ~15 mins if anyone wants the CP

PSN:x__xo__o

Dammit I will only be home in 3 hours from work. If you still have it later can I grab it please?

Also I have a Crota Checkpoint on my 30 Titan and would like to kill him tonight if anyone is up for it. (I have no ghorn or IB but a good heart and a steady hand)

Sorry man. A lot of people around here want to do it next time maybe try to find a crew. I think he shows up every 30 minutes with the public event but I'm not 100% sure.

It happens at the usual public event time and when "the enemy forces gather" or whatever it says. So every :00, :15, :30, :45 on the hour give or take.

recks

Dammit I will only be home in 3 hours from work. If you still have it later can I grab it please?

Also I have a Crota Checkpoint on my 30 Titan and would like to kill him tonight if anyone is up for it. (I have no ghorn or IB but a good heart and a steady hand)
Sure, just send me a FR and a msg when you're ready to get it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yay! Finally got a Suros. Now I just need Hawkmoon and my collection is complete. Thanks for the help Driz.

We have a spot opened for weekly if anybody wants in.

Yay! Finally got a Suros. Now I just need Hawkmoon and my collection is complete. Thanks for the help Driz.

Sorry, didn't realize you were doing weekly. I'll join back on if it's still open but then I should really do some life stuff, haha...

Edit: Looks like it filled up, better if someone needs the loot, I was just joining on to help out. GG team.

You got two exotics in one nightfall? Which ones? Wow If correct!
Or two people got exotics?

Yeah, Kadey got Suros and DNA got Apotheosis.

coy

Sorry, didn't realize you were doing weekly. I'll join back on if it's still open but then I should really do some life stuff, haha...

Yeah, Kadey got Suros and DNA got Apotheosis.

If Driz cannot due to real life (whatever that is), I can hop on. Thought I cleared all my weeklies til I realized I need 1 more.

Just need to turn this, should be at eris rank 4 and then I'll be 32!

Feels so good

Wait, 3969 out of 4000

Fuuuuuu!!!!#!

I'm still on rank 2 for Eris. . I just don't feel like grinding her for nothing special. I have enough shards and energy already for 3 characters. And I think her shader looks terrible. I wish they gave her some other utility.

Hiko

Banned
Ok, I'm seriously tired of these LFG people. Too many damn kids throwing temper tantrums. And they suck too. We spent at least an hour trying to kill Crota and couldn't do it. We even tried to cheese it and people still kept screwing up. Like, how hard is it to pull a plug?

matmanx1

That secret handshake not so secret anymore. Every time I get killed by a shotgun it's this one now.

Yeah I used mine for the first time last night since I unlocked the "Shot Package" perk and I absolutely love it. It is far and away superior to any other shotgun that I have used in crucible up to this point including Invective and Found Verdict.

For some maps (like Twilight Gap) it can almost be your main weapon if you stick to the corridors. Even at 10 feet or so out it's probably still going to be a two shot kill as long as you are ADS and moving towards your target. As a shotgun fan, I adore it.

I didn't even unlock Mars yet for this character. Got to 20 without even finishing Venus.

Yeah that happened with all 3 of my characters

My first and main, my Titan didn't finish the story until he was 27. I wanted to spread out the story missions and such.

My warlock and hunter were power levelled and I never finished Venus with either.

The nice thing was eventually I wanted to unlock Mars for bounties. So if they did the daily missions that took place on Mars then everything was already unlocked after doing the last Venus mission. You just have to do the ones with the bigger circles too.

Top Bottom