• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

rNilla

Was messing around at the end of the first part of CE after the bridge was constructed and eventually it was non-stop Ogres.

kidko

Not sure I like that new hive map. Maybe I just need to spend more time with it, but the center rooms just seem like deathtraps. Good place to finish off that "kill from behind" bounty!

EL CUCO

Played Skyshock for the first time just now. It isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be...better than First Light and Bastion

Rubenov

After playing hard VoG for several months across 3 characters, I finally got a Fatebringer. And with that, my VoG weapon collection is complete. Thank you RNGesus.

R0ckman

why do people leave in normal crucible? we were only down 1000 points and they all start dropping

There are a lot of bad habits when playing with randoms in crucible and people probably get sick of it. Team players constantly using you as bait instead of helping out, ignoring fire fights to do their own thing etc. Just sheer, raw, utter stupidity. When you see it all around you you just want to quit.

shem935

Banned
Soloed up to the deathsingers flawless as a 31 and killed both shriekers. Death blast got me though. Should be easier at 32.

Spruchy

Did Vault of Glass hard mode for the first time, got Fatebringer x2, and Vex Mythoclast.

Prior to the raid starting I pulled a Cenarius in Hearthstone, one of the last legendaries I needed.

Lady Luck is kind tonight.

coy

After playing hard VoG for several months across 3 characters, I finally got a Fatebringer. And with that, my VoG weapon collection is complete. Thank you RNGesus.

Did Vault of Glass hard mode for the first time, got Fatebringer x2, and Vex Mythoclast.

655dtOO.gif

joecanada

Yr
There are a lot of bad habits when playing with randoms in crucible and people probably get sick of it. Team players constantly using you as bait instead of helping out, ignoring fire fights to do their own thing etc. Just sheer, raw, utter stupidity. When you see it all around you you just want to quit.

Ya it blows my mind how people will blatantly ignore objectives while playing control or use you as bait for sure. Even basic tactics like going for heavy ammo and not letting the enemy take all heavy ammo eludes some of these players, it's pretty sad.

E92 M3

yessss that was such a great finish Rsin! Your guys had it down.

FUCK YOUR OVERSOUL!

getting the clip uploaded, hopefully I can make a nice gif.

and my reward :D

One of my favorite guns in the game. I run Roc strikes because of that weapon.

Sorry if I missed out on that Flawless Run from earlier or it didn't come together out of my absence. Had to run out of town most of the day and didn't get on till maybe 11 pm EST.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
yessss that was such a great finish Rsin! Your guys had it down.

FUCK YOUR OVERSOUL!

getting the clip uploaded, hopefully I can make a nice gif.

and my reward :D
Speaking of glitches that Bungie really needs to fix - remember not to get the Hive Disruptor perk.

Bogeypop

One of my favorite guns in the game. I run Roc strikes because of that weapon.

Mention Roc Strikes, and I will come. Is it Roc Strike time? Eager to do some more after a few runs earlier today netted my fireteam Two Exotics in a short time-span (myself included).
Jmt9izR.png

Rubenov

So the Starfire Protocol doesn't give you s 3rd fusion grenade, if you already have the gain an additional grenade selected in your sub singer subclass tree. You're capped to 2 nades no matter what.

That renders it useless aside from making your Warlock look 'fabulous'.

Top Bottom