• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

coy

Mention Roc Strikes, and I will come. Is it Roc Strike time? Eager to do some more after a few runs earlier today netted my fireteam Two Exotics in a short time-span (myself included).
Jmt9izR.png
Sorry bud he's on X1.

Edit: I got an exotic from our runs too sorta. The engrams netted me a rank up with a legendary engram which turned into a 4th Horseman. I lost in the good exotics department by comparison but I'll take the gift.

JTran2003

Negates the white nail perk.

Glad you told us. I would have activated that perk cause I didnt know about it. Thanks.

So the Starfire Protocol doesn't give you s 3rd fusion grenade, if you already have the gain an additional grenade selected in your sub singer subclass tree. You're capped to 2 nades no matter what.

That renders it useless aside from making your Warlock look 'fabulous'.

Man really? Was hoping for a third that's why I bought it... Oh wellz... It does look frabjous!

raindoc

So the Starfire Protocol doesn't give you s 3rd fusion grenade, if you already have the gain an additional grenade selected in your sub singer subclass tree. You're capped to 2 nades no matter what.

Just use it with "Touch of Flame" and "Viking Funeral".

I only wished it came with high Discipline, not Intelligence.

kidko

I wouldn't say useless, but it's a pretty weak perk for such a cool looking piece.

lupin23rd

Me and a buddy looking to finish off Crota (we have the Crota checkpoint, just couldn't finish him off last night) - anybody still looking to do the same, or groups needing two? (PS4)

Rsinart

yessss that was such a great finish Rsin! Your guys had it down.

FUCK YOUR OVERSOUL!

getting the clip uploaded, hopefully I can make a nice gif.

and my reward :D

Hawkian, thanks again man for the help it was greatly appreciated. Not sure how you run raids every week with full fireteam of new people lol.

4 hours, and 20 Heavy synth later we finally beat him lol.

nowai

It gives you the DoT for free while keeping dual fusion nades.

Arguably the best Sunbro PVE exotic.

R0ckman

Would a random trading system work for this game? Like just a trading board where anonymous guardians display what they have and what they want? Kind of like the pokemon GTS?

JTran2003

Aw sweet, Aurora Lance ship finally dropped for me. Black and white ship.

Nice! I really like that ship.

I do agree with what another gaffer said, don't remember who, about shaders for ships. That's a great idea. Also wish we could customize our characters outside of creation. Would like to change hair style/color, etc.

Nice! I really like that ship.

I do agree with what another gaffer said, don't remember who, about shaders for ships. That's a great idea. Also wish we could customize our characters outside of creation. Would like to change hair style/color, etc.

JTran, thanks again for running us through VoG. That was a lot of fun even though it took... TONS of attempts to clear Atheon.

We've got a team right here.

Haha sorry guys we had some dudes bail and we were full before you all posted. But as I was saying we had guys bail at the beginning. So I did the lamp cheese at the beginning and then we 3 manned Ir Yut and Crota, I was fairly impressed, also found out that as a 32 you can finish Crota in one sword

Was doing nightfall with one of my Warlock friend and he asked me why I was shooting horn rockets everywhere in the first room itself and that I should conserve ammo for later. Told him about Ruin Wings and what it does (most of the time) and now he's making a Titan.

I just got one from a hard VOG run. Xur brining an upgrade anytime soon?

Unless its proportionately above 331, like 355 something, I don't think its worth extra 008 dmg points.

Top Bottom