• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Considering deleting one of my Warlock alts and creating a Hunter. Should I do it GAF?

Been fine with 3 Warlock's but wouldn't mind having another class to have some diversity. Seems like a pain though having to get the proper gear for different classes.

Considering deleting one of my Warlock alts and creating a Hunter. Should I do it GAF?

Been fine with 3 Warlock's but wouldn't mind having another class to have some diversity. Seems like a pain though having to get the proper gear for different classes.

Gear isn't the problem since you can likely feed it from your main. It's the class mats that are a pain in the Ass to get.

Trace

Banned

You end up with enough random gear from your "main" to outfit the other classes anyway. I have one of each, and each of them has enough gear to get to level 31 even though I've played less than 30 hours on one of them.

JTran2003

I have one of each. Only thing that makes it difficult to level up is that I never have enough class items

Frenden

Banned
I have one of each. Only thing that makes it difficult to level up is that I never have enough class items

Yeah. Farming strikes for engrams for class mats is a pain at first. It gets easier. I have three at 31 (armor configs depending) and am now at the point where it shouldn't be very hard to maintain them.

Everyone begging for Ice Breaker and Gjallarhorn so what does Xur do? Troll us for 4 weeks first with some Truth and Patience and Time. Then again with No Land Beyond and Dragon's Breath.

Such a tease

zewone

Hooray?
dApBksJ.jpg

Ghazi

Yeah, I can see why they never want to sell the Gjallahorn. lol

I wonder what triggers that second spawn. Maybe the game doesn't think that the first sword bearer is out yet or something.

Seems like the game does a Swordbearer check when the Thrall waves are spawned. If it can't find one, it spawns one. Fortunately, you've killed him and he dropped a sword so the second one is free. Speculation, though.

kidko

Leveling a hunter and wow that throwing knife is way harder to use than I expected. I just gained a ton of respect for everyone who's killed me with one in PVP!

EL CUCO

i like it a lot. great for PVE imo. haven't really tried it in PVP

I can tell you right now, it has terribad range. It's the first shotty I've ever used that takes 2 shots to kill within standard shotgun range. Luckily It has pretty good ROF so its easy to follow up with that 2nd shot.

LiK

We did it in 55 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzT93dobIU0&feature=youtu.be

Me, Drizzay, Dhruv, X-Frame, Steroyd and one more.

looks likr Crota CP is gonna be short and sweet until Bungie patches this out. No one is gonna wanna do Deathsinger even more lol

I can tell you right now, it has terribad range. It's the first shotty I've ever used that takes 2 shots to kill within standard shotgun range. Luckily It has pretty good ROF so its easy to follow up with that 2nd shot.

it's much better after you get the perk that extends the range.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Seems like the game does a Swordbearer check when the Thrall waves are spawned. If it can't find one, it spawns one. Fortunately, you've killed him and he dropped a sword so the second one is free. Speculation, though.
Heh. I can't decide whether the programmers should be fired or the testing team. The normal raid really is just a beta for the hard raid, isn't it? lol

looks likr Crota CP is gonna be short and sweet until Bungie patches this out. No one is gonna wanna do Deathsinger even more lol

Between all the cheese, brute force exploits and solo runs of CE, Bungie has got to be pretty embarrassed. House of Wolves better bring it.

LiK

Between all the cheese, brute force exploits and solo runs of CE, Bungie has got to be pretty embarrassed. House of Wolves better bring it.

and hopefully they learned their lesson and don't rush out patches that break Crota fight even more like they did with Atheon.

LTWood12

So just did the nightfall for the 1st time on my 3rd titan. Got freaking Sunbreakers. Is that a glitch? Never gotten gear for another class from a nightfall.

Top Bottom