• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

I'm in, need to kill Crota with my hunter.

Getting a group together for Crota only I have the CP

1. Kitaj84 (30 Titan)
2.Illini_guy_05 (31 hunter)
3. Sketch_turntable (31 hunter)

Add yourself to the list and quote.I can send invites when we have 6

Thanks!!

I have another friend I can bring if we need another

k1t4j

I have another friend I can bring if we need another

1. Kitaj84 (30 Titan)
3. Joecanada
4. Sketch_turntable (31 hunter)
5. Sketch's friend

We just need one more, you guys confortable with the sword or should we try and get someone with experience?

I'm in, need to kill Crota with my hunter.

Getting a group together for Crota only I have the CP

1. Kitaj84 (30 Titan)

Add yourself to the list and quote.I can send invites when we have 6

1. Kitaj84 (30 Titan)
3. Joecanada
5. Sketch's friend

We just need one more, you guys confortable with the sword or should we try and get someone with experience?

Thanks!!
I'm down. PSN: Darryl_M_R, level 31 hunter

Looking for 2 peeps for a quick VOG Hard at gatekeeper Psn skatelivelearn

The other guy has yet to respond to me so I'm down if it will be quick. PSN: Darryl_M_R.

Edit: Hey Kitaj I want to take down Atheon real quick with this group. I already taken down Crota and just wanted to help you guys fast.

k1t4j

1. Kitaj84 (30 Titan)
3. Joecanada
5. Sketch's friend

Invites sent guys we have 6

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need 1 (or 2 if Zocano went AWOL) for Nightfall. At the 3 guards now, PSN Hawkian.

Gonna be putting together a fresh Crota raid of my own in about 40 minutes.

Steroyd

Holy shitballs, Hawkmoon is so legit, I feel the dead mans hand bounty is actually doable in a reasonable timeframe got 3 in one match, and I must have had about 5 or 6 total since I got it, which is far more frequent than 7 times in the 4 months prior.

Holy shitballs, Hawkmoon is so legit, I feel the dead mans hand bounty is actually doable in a reasonable timeframe got 3 in one match, and I must have had about 5 or 6 total since I got it, which is far more frequent than 7 times in the 4 months prior.

Did you get hawkmoon :) congrats!!

jaaz

I love Hawkmoon too. I feel like such a badass using it. It hits so hard. Like Dirty Harry!

The best weapon. I'm loving mine, all maxed out. The best exotic weapon to main for everything.

DNAbro

Only thing i got from the raid until the end were shards and energies. Until Hunger of Crota dropped fuck yes. I've been wanting a good rocket launcher for such a long time, i've only had blues up to this point.

k1t4j

The other guy has yet to respond to me so I'm down if it will be quick. PSN: Darryl_M_R.

Edit: Hey Kitaj I want to take down Atheon real quick with this group. I already taken down Crota and just wanted to help you guys fast.

Alright mate no problems.

On this note we just need a 6th member for a quick Crota kill

Send me an Invite PSN:Kitaj84

El Sloth

Banned
On the tiny chance that someone with the 360 version is reading right now - I'll be on playing some Crucible with my Titan if anyone wants to group up.

GT: Sloth112

noomi

Ok.....

Each one of my three hunters has 10x 5K bounties completed, Handcannon telemetry is ready. Bring forth the Hawkmoon, I have waited to long, it must be mine.

Steroyd

Did you get hawkmoon :) congrats!!

Thanks, I've wanted it for so long, I only really started getting mauled by it during the first Iron Banner, and since then it was love.

And it was the last pokemon for me, until when Bungie decide to release Fate of Fools and Necrochasm into the wild.

I love Hawkmoon too. I feel like such a badass using it. It hits so hard. Like Dirty Harry!

The best weapon. I'm loving mine, all maxed out. The best exotic weapon to main for everything.

Took some time adjusting, get too close and you get mauled by a Last Word easily, I even out DPS'd a Machine Gun once it was unreal.

Just need to max my Suros, and I'm all in for Iron Banner. ^_^

Thanks, I've wanted it for so long, I only really started getting mauled by it during the first Iron Banner, and since then it was love.

And it was the last pokemon for me, until when Bungie decide to release Fate of Fools and Necrochasm into the wild.

Took some time adjusting, get too close and you get mauled by a Last Word easily, I even out DPS'd a Machine Gun once it was unreal.

Just need to max my Suros, and I'm all in for Iron Banner. ^_^
Yea the only weapons I die to now is other exotic hand cannons. TLW and Thorn, god I hate those two. Lol Thorn should be nerf.

Tried to play a few quick games of Crucible. First 6 games, 5 I joined in progress and didn't stand a chance already. Finally won lucky number 7 to put me at rank 3 Crucible. 32 marks until The Calling/Satrienne Rapier!

Rehsa

I watched border solo the first part of CE legit with the don't touch me gauntlets last night. Was crazy.
I tried walking the whole way with just the perk unlocked, not maxed so I was only lvl 30. Made it to the end a few times but got overwhelmed at the bridge before the totem blew

Deku Tree

It's actually exactly the same as last week.

Oh I was wrong. Whoops.
I'm pretty sure I could actually flawless two man the raid.

I believe it. Probably before Tuesday is you last chance. Gonna be harder to get over the bridge with only two after the 13th... At least for now. "Bridge will need to fully form to get the sword across" or something like that.

I tried walking the whole way with just the perk unlocked, not maxed so I was only lvl 30. Made it to the end a few times but got overwhelmed at the bridge before the totem blew

Yeah it's tricky. Not as easy as some people make it look but still doable.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Apparently we CAN handle it!
B7BT5aeCMAAtpin.jpg:large
thanks Ozone for the help...

Gotta run and grab some groceries, then I'm looking to do a full Crota run. If Ghaleon pops on asking about the run for Nat somebody please mention that I'm out and will be trying to get it set up shortly.

Zocano

Thanks again, Hawkian!

Now I just gotta do nightfall once more. If anyone is still looking for a nightfall run, I'd be happy to help out.

Greenymac

Gotta run and grab some groceries, then I'm looking to do a full Crota run. If Ghaleon pops on asking about the run for Nat somebody please mention that I'm out and will be trying to get it set up shortly.

I could run it again, need it for my titan. Hit me up!

Skele7on

Banned
Oh I was wrong. Whoops.

I believe it. Probably before Tuesday is you last chance. Gonna be harder to get over the bridge with only two after the 13th... At least for now. "Bridge will need to fully form to get the sword across" or something like that.

Yeah it's tricky. Not as easy as some people make it look but still doable.

Yeah I'm looking at the moment for someone to do it with. Only thing two man I can see being an issue is death singer, as long as the other guy has gjallarhorn/ hunger I can see Crota being easy

Ozone

No problem! Had some nightfall bounties I had to pick up.

Still need to do the Level 30 Weekly and looking for 2.

Top Bottom