• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

FinKL

I don't think I know the definition of precision kills, can someone explain? I always get 0 precision kills at the end of a story mission and I have a bounty to get 100 precision kills when I only have 8. I know dam well I'm headshotting nearly everything with my hand cannon and thought that is what a precision kill is

Yay, was able to hit crucible rank 2 and bought my baby Hunter's missing Light 33 gear. Big thanks to LollipoPReapeR for inviting me aboard a GAF crucible train.

Anyone looking to Kill Crota and willing to bring a level 30 Hunter? Had bad luck on the first two parts but hoping for a Black Hammer drop.

yf8puNH.jpg

Looks like Lucky Raspberry has other secret perks.

Am_I_Evil

anyone want to be a 6th for Crota? Somewhat of a training session for me on sword with my 32 Hunter..so there may be numerous wipes...others welcome to take a shot when (hopefully not) i suck lol...

PSN: Am_I_Evil

I don't think I know the definition of precision kills, can someone explain? I always get 0 precision kills at the end of a story mission and I have a bounty to get 100 precision kills when I only have 8. I know dam well I'm headshotting nearly everything with my hand cannon and thought that is what a precision kill is

If it wasn't a critical hit when you killed them, i.e. Yellow damage. Then it doesn't count.

Headshot for most, stomach on Vex.

Zocano

Gotta run and grab some groceries, then I'm looking to do a full Crota run. If Ghaleon pops on asking about the run for Nat somebody please mention that I'm out and will be trying to get it set up shortly.

I'd love to join in on a Crota run. Haven't done one with my hunter in a while. Don't even have a piece on her.

SkylineRKR

And thats Mythoclast number 10.

Still no single VoC.

Patch this. I understand the charm of RNG to some extent, but 10 dupes is ridiculous.

And thats Mythoclast number 10.

Still no single VoC.

Patch this. I understand the charm of RNG to some extent, but 10 dupes is ridiculous.

Damn, RNG not so random. I am still missing VoC too. I would still use it as a main despite being a 300 weapon.

Vex would be nice too, but don't feel compelled to acquire it.

I am considering to play Normal from now on. Maybe it works since Vex is out of the pool then.

2 rolls on hard vs 1. Normally I would say keep going, but you need to do something to change it up.

My theory on this games RNG is that it is a pseudoRNG and each person has a different seed causing each person to get a paricular set of dupes, but everyone gets a different the set.

Some people are rolling in Gjallarhorn. Me, I get shotguns :/

LTWood12

Since buying a bunch of heavy synthesis from xur, I've used multiple synthesis and they don't fill my ammo. But it does apply the cool down, so it screwed me on urzok. Any fix for this?

Since buying a bunch of heavy synthesis from xur, I've used multiple synthesis and they don't fill my ammo. But it does apply the cool down, so it screwed me on urzok. Any fix for this?

You need one free block in the areas where your consumables stay. If everything is full there is a glitch where it won't work.

I think having a full inventory messes up the ammo synthesis. They fix the fun Crota cheese, but can't fix that shit.

I have a Crota CP and need a quick crota kill with my 3rd character. Anyone up for a kill? I don't care if it is cheese or not, done the raid twice legit this week already.

Need a kill on my new Hunter. He's level 30 with a Gjallarhorn.

I'm down. Level 31 hunter--not good with the sword.

I'm down! MrChowderClam. Level 30 on my huntress but I've got all the raid weaps + IB and the horn for dmg.

My new Warlock will help. I'll be the Knights person with my Icebreaker.

OK, add me. psn=gutterboy44

I am 31, we can just cheese it if you want to get it done quick too, if not we still should be able to do it with a full team of 6.

Edit: All set. thanks

CLBridges

I've been kicked 4 times in the last 30 minutes...frustrating. Just want to run some strikes and PVP today Bungie, let me live broham lol

Top Bottom