• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

M3Rocket

I have the Norm GK CP if you want to glimmer farm or to grab it. I'm down for a few minutes of farming. Will be on in 10 minutes or so. PSN same as user name. Anyone else down for a glimmer run in 15 minutes or so?

Glimmeratzi:
1. Me
2. grimlock

Well, no one seems interested. So I'll just sit at the CP for 5 more minutes then I've off to help elsewhere.Just join on me if you want the CP.

I have the Norm GK CP if you want to glimmer farm or to grab it. I'm down for a few minutes of farming. Will be on in 10 minutes or so. PSN same as user name. Anyone else down for a glimmer run in 15 minutes or so?

Glimmeratzi:
1. Me
2. grimlock33

Damn did you all already finish?

Normal i guess. never done the raid before.

but if people know what they are doing whatever works.
Normally I would but kinda burnt out on the game as of now. So taking it slow. I know hawkian does new player raids every Thursday night. So he is very good at explaing the raid to new players :)

phen0m24

Hey all -

So I have a good friend I work with (PSN PhillyUpp) who was bummed about #Forever25
and me and scarletham complained about #Forever29
but picked up the expansion.

I have been trying to get him into GAF so dragged his underleveled butt into some weeklies, Nightfalls and CrucibleGAF.

Would like to thank Figadapaura, Comms, Anubis and nicky for running around with him last night - and a big thank you to Fig for the NF and Weekly!! :)
and you know that thing I showed you WAS interesting. ;)

Took him at 28 today into CE
last week of fromage, make the most of it for his sake
and he got a chestpiece and gauntlets. On his way to 30, and then we can raid all proper-like. Can't wait.

#IHEARTGAF

Lima

Just did flawless raider for three friends. CE is so easy and short. Especially if you mess up on the deathsinger or crota part. Cheesing the first two parts takes like 5-10 minutes.

Get your flawless runs in this weekend.

Deku Tree

My CE raid stuff update.

1) three fusion rifles (one maxed)
2) three shotguns
3) three HMG
4) two Blackhammer sniper (one maxed)
5) still no hunger of Crota rocket launcher

Dear RNGesus can I please get a HoC RL? That was my most wanted raid weapon since day one because I don't have a GHorn.

No Titan Raid armor (baby titan only a few days old but did one full raid)
Hunter still missing chest and helmet (raided every week since week one)
Warlock is 32 And has numerous duplicates of every armor piece. Seriously I could have three 32 warlocks right now. I think I have 11 excess pieces of raid armor.

58 rad shards
37 rad energies
In the vault

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
ZkHRavE.jpg

Zocano

Also pulse rifles need some crazy accuracy or stability increase cause god damn are they useless in PVP.

I love trying to work with red death but Bad Juju just has no range and too low TTK for it to be useful.

My CE raid stuff update.

2) three shotguns
3) three HMG

Dear RNGesus can I please get a HoC RL? That was my most wanted raid weapon since day one because I don't have a GHorn.

Warlock is 32 And has numerous duplicates of every armor piece.

58 rad shards
37 rad energies
In the vault

Geez Deku your luck is terrible with this new raid. I have received one of every weapon besides the machine gun.

Also if you are playing crucible or farming for glimmer or anything let me know if you need an extra person.

jaaz

So after leveling 2 warlocks to 32 and 31, I am finally leveling my Titan. I have to say, Titans are very fun to play. Currently playing Defender subclass, as it fits my support play style. Having a blast leveling, which is shocking I know.

Thanks for nightfall help hawkish and kurisub!

Shame about the not so brilliant rewards.

Got to jump off for a bit. Will be back later for the weekly.

So after leveling 2 warlocks to 32 and 31, I am finally leveling my Titan. I have to say, Titans are very fun to play. Currently playing Defender subclass, as it fits my support play style. Having a blast leveling, which is shocking I know.

Both Hunter and Titan are super fun to play, their subclasses are wildly different from each other and you actually get to use your super every 2 min instead of saving it for when you fuck up.

My CE raid stuff update.

2) three shotguns
3) three HMG

Warlock is 32 And has numerous duplicates of every armor piece. Seriously I could have three 32 warlocks right now. I think I have 11 excess pieces of raid armor.

58 rad shards
37 rad energies
In the vault

l2p noob i got one of each weapon.

Top Bottom