• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm home!

I saw Zocano said he wanted in here sooo, assuming Nat makes it

1. Hawkian
2. NatCat
3. Zocano
4.Greenymac

3 Spots, ix nay on the ees chay, and while all are welcome and I will be explaining things I'd love one or two more very experienced people to help out speeding this one along, I've got guild stuff at 9 so I'll have to bail if it goes too late. I'm sure we can do it though. :)

edit: oh there's Greeny, two spots

Mazre

I'm home!

1. Hawkian
2. NatCat
3. Zocano
4.Greenymac

3 Spots, ix nay on the ees chay, and while all are welcome and I will be explaining things I'd love one or two more very experienced people to help out speeding this one along, I've got guild stuff at 9 so I'll have to bail if it goes too late. I'm sure we can do it though. :)

I can go on either warlock or hunter both are 31.

Mazre_

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm home!

1. Hawkian
2. NatCat
3. Zocano
4.Greenymac
5. Mazre_
6. GraveRobberX

I'll come

Greenymac

I'm home!

1. Hawkian
2. NatCat
3. Zocano
4.Greenymac

Oh man, I didnt expect you back so fast! Cant be back on until about 645... If you find another to replace me, please go ahead. If you want to wait a bit I can run at 645.

I'm home!

1. Hawkian
2. NatCat
3. Zocano
4.Greenymac

Looks like you're full, but put me down as an alt if people can't make it. I'll run it on my 32 titan. Don't need the drop, but would like to help and also grab the 2nd chest checkpoint for some friends who missed it this week.

Dr_LawyerCop

ERMint13

Any chance they ever make a mode that is primary weapons only. The new map Cauldron is just a shotgun fest. Playing at 6 sensitivity makes it hard for me to be good with a shotgun. Is everyone shotgunning running a 2-3 sensitivity? I can't imagine being great at 6 but I'm not an allstar by any means.

Got my bladedancer into some PvP. Don't think the super is overpowered at all. I can wipe out 5 guys in one shot but it's sure not easy.

Xion385

Hey GAF, I need advice on what to do. Have receieved my first commendation. I have Pre DLC Queens Guard Hood, Pre DLC Sunbreakers, Pre DLC Queens Robes, and DLC Vanguard Boots.

I was thinking, I get the current exotic chest from Xur. Get the gloves from the DLC Quest reward use the commendation on helmet. Anyone got better suggestions on how to go about this?

OK, add me. psn=gutterboy44

I am 31, we can just cheese it if you want to get it done quick too, if not we still should be able to do it with a full team of 6.

Edit: All set. thanks

I can be on in 5 mins if you need another, I just did for another team too so am well versed with cheesing him ;-)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
looks like Nat and Ghal aren't back home yet (sorry if I replied to you too late Ghal!) so I will need you Dusty, at least!

How do u go about and join the GAF Destiny Group?

PSN jayforone

You mean the clans from the clan thread? I think those are basically not operating anymore.

If you want to be a part of our group though just post here and play with us.

Yeah, the clans are worthless :/ thats on Bungie i mean. 75 player limit is a joke and being in a clan does nothing. But you can find several Gaf ones at Bungie.net and apply there.

kidko

Hey GAF, I need advice on what to do. Have receieved my first commendation. I have Pre DLC Queens Guard Hood, Pre DLC Sunbreakers, Pre DLC Queens Robes, and DLC Vanguard Boots.

I was thinking, I get the current exotic chest from Xur. Get the gloves from the DLC Quest reward use the commendation on helmet. Anyone got better suggestions on how to go about this?

Good plan! That's what I'd do!

Man that sucks. You guys are almost there though. Good luck!

Yeah we took a break tho. Rest the head. Try again later tonight or just tomorrow.

Did you guys know there's a path you can take to get to a room on top of the Deathsinger? You can kill both wizard and the Deathsinger from there.

What we are doing is:

We all stay in the 1st room.
One guy goes and do this path until hes on top of the deathsinger. If he doesnt aggro the Knights the Deathsinger does not start her song.
He kills both wizards.
Then we all go in and she starts her song.
We kill the shriekers and retreat to crota's spot.
Guy on the top room kills the deathsinger.

Works everytime.

Anyone running Atheon HM? Would like to try for a Mythoclast...

Edit: also, how is the crota shotgun? good in pvp? I haven't found anything that can replace my comedian roll yet.

JTran2003

Yeah we took a break tho. Rest the head. Try again later tonight or just tomorrow.

Did you guys know there's a path you can take to get to a room on top of the Deathsinger? You can kill both wizard and the Deathsinger from there.

What we are doing is:

One guy goes and do this path until hes on top of the deathsinger. If he doesnt aggro the Knights the Deathsinger does not start her song.
He kills both wizards.

Works everytime.

Really? Post a video. I would like to see this if that's OK. I'm sure others would as well if they don't already know

Deku Tree

What we are doing is:

He kills both wizards.

Works everytime.

Really? Post a video. I would like to see this if that's OK. I'm sure others would as well if they don't already know

Yes what's the path? I'd like to know.

Top Bottom