• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Anymore flawless runs going on this weekend/before reset?
Are Bungie's servers melting today? I've been booted from the last two Roc strikes within 5 minutes

Haven't had any boots today, but there has been some lag/rubber banding with enemies regaining some health and being in a different place then where they just were. Very limited occurrences, but noticeable.

Zakalwe

Banned
Questions:

1. How do you deal with the bubble shields? I see guys putting them up over control points and they take forever to disappear.

My favorite is shoulder charge. Just run right in and knee them to the face. Nothing they can do unless they get a very quick shotgun hit in. When Titan dies so does shield.

Otherwise supers: Golden Gun (two shots,third kills the Titan), Nova Bomb, Titan smash. Hit dead centre with NB and TD and you'll take the Titan out too.

You can run in and throw a dot grenade and force the Titan out, but that's risky. Blade Dancer is useful, but a good Defender will be prepared for it.

Knocking out this Atheon HM fast then headed to the gym. Hoping we can knock out this Gatekeeper and Atheon in 15 minutes. Gym closes at 9 for me and I need at least 1 hour.

Going to eat, and then I'll start tackling Eris missions with my Titan alt. Ought to at least get some updated Legendary gear to help get to level 30. Not looking forward to trying to grind out vanguard/crucible/faction all over again since apparently it's a terrible idea for my 31 main to be able to buy gear for my alts.

Manp

smart loot system my ass.

three CE runs with my titan
- shards and enery
- 2 boots
- 1 gauntlets
- black hammer

one CE run with my warlock
- shards and energy
- swordbreaker

another week with no chances of hitting 32

:|

Namikaze1

What's today's daily? I just finished my two weeks One Piece 670-something episode marathon so I have no idea what today's bounties or daily are.

E92 M3

The Black Hammer is the sole reason I love ROC strikes. That sniper is just so much fun. BUNGIE better not change a thing!

I've realized something: Bungie doesn't hate fun, they hate UNSANCTIONED fun. I think that needs to change.

David___

Banned
Anymore flawless runs going on this weekend/before reset?

Haven't had any boots today, but there has been some lag/rubber banding with enemies regaining some health and being in a different place then where they just were. Very limited occurrences, but noticeable.

I still want to try at some point this weekend.

If you can find 3 more people then I'll be up to it later, unless you want to keep the same group as before.

smart loot system my ass.

three CE runs with my titan
- shards and enery
- 2 boots
- 1 gauntlets
- black hammer

one CE run with my warlock
- shards and energy
- swordbreaker

another week with no chances of hitting 32

:|

This is not a good example of showing how the "smart loot" system is failing. you only got 1 duplicate, thats not bad.

You've literally gotten 1 new unique item every time you've ran the instance.

a916

The Black Hammer is the sole reason I love ROC strikes. That sniper is just so much fun. BUNGIE better not change a thing!

I've realized something: Bungie doesn't hate fun, they hate UNSANCTIONED fun. I think that needs to change.

What are ROC strikes?

Finally hit level 32. To celebrate I bought myself the Strength of the Pack hunter cloak since I'm using the Alpha Lupi Crest. Stylin on these hoes.

Thanks for the farming CP. Keep getting Monkey errors. Never had issues before the weekend.

Edit: lol I'm an idiot smh. Grabbed the check point on my baby hunter who hasn't unlocked Venus yet.

OH NOES D:

Do you need it again? Lemme know.

Also, @gdt - do you need a crota kill? I think Tokems and I are going to try to get a group together now if you want to join c:

Yeah Slender & ArkkAngel if you guys wanna try Flawless again just let me know, I'm down

I'm good to go whenever. I think we were waiting for you to organize it again. Just need to know times and where we'll be attempting it at.
If you can find 3 more people then I'll be up to it later, unless you want to keep the same group as before.

Not sure if it's my call, but I would gladly have you run with us if we need to fill the spot. I just don't know if all the same people are coming together again or not.

OH NOES D:

Do you need it again? Lemme know.

Also, @gdt - do you need a crota kill? I think Tokems and I are going to try to get a group together now if you want to join c:

I'm good actually. El_Fenomeno hooked me up. Thanks anyway. I'm all set on Crota kills and normally I'd offer to help anyway but I'm on my Vita and I stink through remote play.

Trakan

Has anyone played in every Iron Banner event? Timur's Lash dropped the time I played, but I'm not sure if it has dropped each time.

I think I want Black Hammer more than Ice Breaker now.

Of course they hate fun, the loot is RNG. A huge percentage of the playear base will never experience the best weapons in the game.

Top Bottom