• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

anyone want to be a 6th for Crota? Somewhat of a training session for me on sword with my 32 Hunter..so there may be numerous wipes...others welcome to take a shot when (hopefully not) i suck lol...

PSN: Am_I_Evil
Just hit crota with 3xR2 and he will be dead within 2.5 swordphases.
Is there a level 32 samurai that could lend their services?
A little late but I can run the sword if you still need it.
Edit: seems like crota is already dead :p

JTran2003

Just soloed the first part cause I forgot to with my warlock and got patience and time, warlock CE bond, and shards. Lucks starting to turn around after hitting 32!

Mobile or desktop? Try a different browser. Try running anti-spyware, you may have something.

Nah, I've been having the same issues. I think it's the ads running on the site... It does the stupid redirect on my mac, my phone, and my pc. If you have adblock running it doesn't do it though :|

OK I am looking to do Crota 2 times (cheese for the last time), we have the check point and are all level31+

Currently there are two of us but let me know if more are interested.

Nah, I've been having the same issues. I think it's the ads running on the site... It does the stupid redirect on my mac, my phone, and my pc. If you have adblock running it doesn't do it though :|

Hmmm, my android phone with Chrome has worked just fine. I see ads at top and bottom of page with no redirects.I think that maybe my works firewall may be doing something since I see some ads fail to load and just be an outline with an error.

Mobile or desktop? Try a different browser. Try running anti-spyware, you may have something.
No it's not me its on Google ads. Something happened with them and it's effecting not just this forum, but many others. Mobile

Hopefully all this ad crap you and many others have been dealing with for the past few days gets sorted out quickly.
Same.. :/
Getting really annoying. Evilore hasn't even said anything about it.

JayHayabusa

Yeah, the clans are worthless :/ thats on Bungie i mean. 75 player limit is a joke and being in a clan does nothing. But you can find several Gaf ones at Bungie.net and apply there.

Nah since clans are useless I'm good! Been posting here every week and finding good people to play with!!

X-Frame

Oh shit, I got a Dragon's Breath from Crota earlier. I had to sign off quickly after the kill, so when I signed back in just now Dragon's Breath showed up.

That is weird -- it doesn't show up as a drop when you kill Crota I assume?

gdt

Sweet run guys.

And once again an engram turns into useless ass fuck ass shards.

Literally every single one I've gotten recently turns into that. What the flying fuck.

Got a legendary engram special weapon from a cryptarch package.

Turned into a rocket launcher....

One way ticket 000
Interesting perks:
Unflinching
Perfect balance/ flared magwell/field scout
Clown Cartridge

Arc damage too.

My admonished III has better blast radius tho.

Namikaze1

Oh shit, I got a Dragon's Breath from Crota earlier. I had to sign off quickly after the kill, so when I signed back in just now Dragon's Breath showed up.

That is weird -- it doesn't show up as a drop when you kill Crota I assume?
Exotics you get from Crota for some reason don't show up in your inventory till you go back to orbit.

Sweet! send me a FR: MrChowderClam

I'm glimmer farming on normal VoG until we get filled up. Feel free to join. I have the gorgons HM checkpoint though when we start c:

Thanks for the farming CP. Keep getting Monkey errors. Never had issues before the weekend.

Edit: lol I'm an idiot smh. Grabbed the check point on my baby hunter who hasn't unlocked Venus yet.

Top Bottom