• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Greenymac

I gonna eat dinner and then I would be down. Ill probably be on around 8:30 if you still have an open spot around then.

I took a nap and woke up late lol. That iswhy i'm just eating dinner now.

Cool just join the chat party and we will back out and pick you up.

Got a legendary engram special weapon from a cryptarch package.

Turned into a rocket launcher....

One way ticket 000
Interesting perks:
Unflinching
Perfect balance/ flared magwell/field scout
Clown Cartridge

Arc damage too

My admonished III has better blast radius tho.

This alone would make it worth it for me... still do not have a level 32 variant arc heavy weapon. Have three great void ones (Truth, a RL and a MG) and three solar (Dragons breath, Super Good advice, and a One Way Ticket RL), but only arc I have is a level 30 version of Dead Orbit's MG. Might have to save up crucible marks and buy the level 32 variant...

E92 M3

I think I want Black Hammer more than Ice Breaker now.

Of course they hate fun, the loot is RNG. A huge percentage of the playear base will never experience the best weapons in the game.

I use it a lot more than IB. It takes some finesse, but it's a ton of fun to use.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So Crota has been out for 5 weeks
Running 3 characters every week so far has netted me

15 Runs:
108 Radiant Shards
85 Radiant Energies
3 pieces of gear each per class, all 3 missing Helmet
Only 2 Dupes of armor so far
2 Light of the Abyss (FR)
3 Song of Ir Yut (LMG)
1 SwordBreaker (Shotty)
Exotic Chest 2: Dragon's Breath + 4th Horseman

So 1 Crota's End run I earn:
7 Radiant Shards and 5-6 Energies
70% at least of getting an armor piece for the run
40% of getting a Weapon from Crota (if you remove Dupes I'm down to 20% chance)

Last 6 Crota's (runs, that means 2 runs per character over the last 2 weeks) has been weapon-less drops for me

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Weekly reminder to Bungie:

Please fucking make a crucible mode without fusion rifles.

I will pay cash for this. Do it.

I use it a lot more than IB. It takes some finesse, but it's a ton of fun to use.

Perks aside, being a capable Legendary makes it more useful so I can use another exotic.

VoC+BH+Ghorn would be my dream loadout. Sadly, I think they will forever be out of reach.

I was super jealous of Boguester HM VoG loadout with Rapier+BH+Ghorn. Damn that's sexy.

LTWood12

ahh yeah got a group together and beat it already D: Deku and some other guys are running it from GK if you need it though!

Won't be on for another hour unfortunately. Some other time! I'll never forget how nice you were leading us noobs through it our first time back in October, and how adept you were at explaining the mechanics clearly and concisely. We didn't cheese anything either. Very top shelf sir.

It goes from 5 to 12?!

Oops, X-Frame is correct.

Got this from Bungie this week.

88VJKlc.jpg

E92 M3

So Crota has been out for 5 weeks
Running 3 characters every week so far has netted me

15 Runs:
108 Radiant Shards
85 Radiant Energies
3 pieces of gear each per class, all 3 missing Helmet
Only 2 Dupes of armor so far
2 Light of the Abyss (FR)
3 Song of Ir Yut (LMG)
1 SwordBreaker (Shotty)
Exotic Chest 2: Dragon's Breath + 4th Horseman

So 1 Crota's End run I earn:
7 Radiant Shards and 5-6 Energies
70% at least of getting an armor piece for the run
40% of getting a Weapon from Crota (if you remove Dupes I'm down to 20% chance)

Last 6 Crota's (runs, that means 2 runs per character over the last 2 weeks) has been weapon-less drops for me

I wish I had 3 characters when it came out. I only jumped on the alt train during week 2 of the raid.

Perks aside, being a capable Legendary makes it more useful so I can use another exotic.

VoC+BH+Ghorn would be my dream loadout. Sadly, I think they will forever be out of reach.

That is essentially my setup right now with VOC being subbed out for the Rapier. Though they are interchangeable.

That is essentially my setup right now with VOC being subbed out for the Rapier. Though they are interchangeable.

Lol, I just edited my post admiring Boguester with the same loadout. That sounds so amazing. ROC playlist would be a freight train of destruction.

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Is there anyone on here still looking for flawless raider on xbone? Msg me on live or send a pm. I'm not getting a group together right now necessarily but would be nice to at least get an idea if this place isn't 100% psn ;)

E92 M3

Lol, I just edited my post admiring Boguester with the same loadout. That sounds so amazing. ROC playlist would be a freight train of destruction.

Yeah, it's actually fun and I lose track of time lol. Also, I figured out my favorite scope for the Rapier is the third one. Fleshes the gun out more. I

Won't be on for another hour unfortunately. Some other time! I'll never forget how nice you were leading us noobs through it our first time back in October, and how adept you were at explaining the mechanics clearly and concisely. We didn't cheese anything either. Very top shelf sir.

Ahh man yeah another time..

Haha yeah I remember that! With T-44 & crew. T'was fun! We killed the templar after the enrage timer came up too c:

CozMick

Banned
Just finished up a run of the vault of glass on normal with 5 random people from twitch.

Myself a 31 warlock with 5 hunters 25-27

Needless to say we spent 35 minutes being enraged by the templar, not good times at all :/

Never again will I be silly enough to play with randoms from Twitch.

Top Bottom