• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Did this happen? Because I can log on at this very second.

I haven't been on yet, just finished dinner. I know Hydruxo is killing Crota right now, so if it happens tonight we should know soon.

I'll be on shortly. We can try VoG one or two times and then gun for Crota if it looks like it'll take too long.

nowai

Don't say that, that's still on my list to play.

People are here love it and do think the story was surprisingly good. The way you play a level multiple ways is similar to Dishonored.

Having said that, the actual gunplay was very lacking for me personally. The guns had very little weight to them and the iron sights were dreadful.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Damn, it feels SO good to own idiots who name themselves shit like "swagthesenuts" and bigfootsgooch. Grow up you tools.

So I have done two nightfall strikes. The first one two of us got exotic gear. The second only one. Does someone usually get something exotic or are these rarities?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I haven't been on yet, just finished dinner. I know Hydruxo is killing Crota right now, so if it happens tonight we should know soon.
I'll be on shortly. We can try VoG one or two times and then gun for Crota if it looks like it'll take too long.
Are we going to do VoG or CE?
Alright, that's a minimum of 3. I'm gonna go practice soloing the start with my Hunter.

Deku Tree

Doing daily story now really quickly.
Just join if you want to do it.

Also next Anyone want to join me and Darryl to take down Atheon HM quickly? I am up for doing it 2x. I have the gorgons HM CP.

Alright, that's a minimum of 3. I'm gonna go practice soloing the start with my Hunter.

If David_ is online he was wanting to join if we have the room.

So far looking like:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

Probably try and get things going in 25-55 minutes as it's already going on 10 EST.

Lima

Clarification: The Fatebringer is doing 1505 damage and the 331 Devil You Don't is doing 1540 against Knights in CE. So not less, but very close.

TDYD is not a great comparison because it is not in the same impact class as Fatebringer.

Try the TFWPKY 1969 from the crucible vendor. It has 81 impact, same as Fatebringer and hits for 1723.

So far looking like:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

Probably try and get things going in 25-55 minutes as it's already going on 10 EST.

I'm down for as soon as possible. Just running my friend through the Nightfall real quick.

Mrgamer

So far looking like:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_

Alt 1
Alt 2

Alt 3

Im up for it psn v1br4t1ons

TDYD is not a great comparison because it is not in the same impact class as Fatebringer.

Try the TFWPKY 1969 from the crucible vendor. It has 81 impact, same as Fatebringer and hits for 1723.

I wish the vendor handcannon was better. I'm just never going to grind to crucible rank 3.

oSoLucky

Also next Anyone want to join me and Darryl to take down Atheon HM quickly? I am up for doing it 2x. I have the gorgons HM CP.

I will also do it twice. PSN is KC_Darkness. 31 Hunter and Titan.

Could I use your check point to pick up the gorgon chest? Already done with aetheon

See, when a Warlock and a Titan get together....

And yeah, I think you were one of the original crew too. Wish the Destiny App was a little better in dividing 'modes' so I can look up people from past raids a little easier.

Yes he was one of our originals. He was the Relic holder the first two or three times.

If you can find 3 more people then I'll be up to it later, unless you want to keep the same group as before.

You up to join us in about 20-30 minutes brah?

Updated list:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_
6. Mrgamer

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

Need at least two alts on standby since I don't know if David_ will be able to join us still and hydruxo might not be able to make it. Looking to start no later than 10:30 EST.
Yes he was one of our originals. He was the Relic holder the first two or three times.

Awesome. I'd like to say jtran or silver tongue was one of the others, though we did have to rotate out some.

Top Bottom