• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Deku Tree

K I'm logging on soon. Hopefully it can go by pretty swiftly.

Doing daily story now really quickly.
Just join if you want to do it.

Also next Anyone want to join me and Darryl to take down Atheon HM quickly? I am up for doing it 2x. I have the gorgons HM CP.

I will also do it twice. PSN is KC_Darkness. 31 Hunter and Titan.

Im down to join you guys for 2 kills.

PSN: MandrakeUK

Great! Need two more.

Could I use your check point to pick up the gorgon chest? Already done with aetheon
Sure later on.

nowai

I wish the vendor handcannon was better. I'm just never going to grind to crucible rank 3.

The vendor Chance from FWC has Hawkmoon/TFWPKY level impact and field scout.

I have both and i like the Chance more. Now if I can get a new 331 Timur's Lash next week, that will hands down be my primary again.

Updated list:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_
6. Mrgamer

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

Need at least two alts on standby since I don't know if David_ will be able to join us still and hydruxo might not be able to make it. Looking to start no later than 10:30 EST.

Quoting for new page. Flawless run on VoG. CE instead if taking too long to get down. In the meantime I'm going to go kill Fiddlesticks. Invites going out at 10:15 EST.

grief

Anyone want to do the daily story? Or normal VoG? I still really want to try the raid if a group doesn't mind my inexperience. Level 28 Hunter

PSN: xGrief

Quoting for new page. Flawless run on VoG. CE instead if taking too long to get down. In the meantime I'm going to go kill Fiddlesticks. Invites going out at 10:15 EST.

CE is much, much better for flawless trophy since there are a lot fewer spots to die to bullshit. I solo'd all the way to deathsinger in under 20 mins but was having problems with killing her in time, there are some tricks to make it much easier too though (there is a path that lets you kill the wizards without starting the timers, just basically avoid the middle area and then shoot someone in the middle when you are ready for the 2:30 countdown).

Anyways I'd be down to help out with a flawless run, 32 warlock PSN thediamondage

DoubleD

Anyone running Crota or VOG? Level 31 warlock ready to roll if you need one.... PSN: UnderDouble
Vex, trolley, Hunger of Crota.

X-Frame

A team of 32's running CE seems like it would be an easier time to get the Flawless Raider trophy, at least from what I can see.

No gorgons, no jumping puzzle, and it's less than half as long as VoG too probably.

Ugh I really should start attempting flawless runs. That and revive 50 ghosts is all I have left to do if I wanna become Legend.

I finally got rid of revive 50 ghosts last week so now all that's left is Flawless. I attempted first time yesterday and it was pretty fun but a couple people had to leave after an hour. Can't wait to try it again!

hydruxo

Good thing I saw this post because I was about to get off and watch the Panthers Seahawks game haha. I'm down, send me an invite when you get a chance.

Spawnling

Not sure if posted yet. Pretty cool concept, fan made, of a Ghost shell - hive themed.

XbdDg0E.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/91199834/0/0

You up to join us in about 20-30 minutes brah?

Updated list:

1. ArkkAngel007
2. SlenderBeans
3. coolasj19
4. hydruxo
5. David_
6. Mrgamer

Alt 1 Jtran
Alt 2 tearsintherain
Alt 3 Cantaloupe
Alt 4 Cybrwzrd

Need at least two alts on standby since I don't know if David_ will be able to join us still and hydruxo might not be able to make it. Looking to start no later than 10:30 EST.

Awesome. I'd like to say jtran or silver tongue was one of the others, though we did have to rotate out some.

CE is much, much better for flawless trophy since there are a lot fewer spots to die to bullshit. I solo'd all the way to deathsinger in under 20 mins but was having problems with killing her in time, there are some tricks to make it much easier too though (there is a path that lets you kill the wizards without starting the timers, just basically avoid the middle area and then shoot someone in the middle when you are ready for the 2:30 countdown).

Anyways I'd be down to help out with a flawless run, 32 warlock PSN thediamondage

You can put me down as an alternate. PS4: LordNimon. 31 Titan and Warlock.

I'll come, PSN Cybrwzrd - 31 Hunter

Invites heading out. Alts expect invites at 10:25-ish if needed by the initial run.

Edit: Hydrux and David_ are on. In case anyone bugs out I'll get a hold of alts first : )

nowai

where Deathsinger is? cuz i tried that and got shot to death.

My team always clears out as much of the non melee trash mobs as possible before she goes into her casting animation when the screen turns red.

At this point we all run into her room and jump on top of the doors to avoid the melee mobs and unload on her. You have 30 seconds to dps her down, which is more than enough time with rockets and snipes to her head.

Cømet

Banned
where Deathsinger is? cuz i tried that and got shot to death.

Are you on the second floor? As in, getting up round the outside of the arena (the rocks basically), jumping back down the to second floor and going into the room above the crystal? You'll get splash damage in there, sure, but shot to death?

Unless you mean by the knights on the way there. They can be a bitch, but just get a buddy to snipe em. You should have a whole raid party with you anyway going forward so no probs, just makes Deathsinger a bit easier.

Have decided on my proper outfit. It makes me level 31 but I don't care, looks so much better than the 32 outfit. Outside of the raid, Bungle and their levelling system can fork orf.

EDIT: For those interested (ie nobody), it's Holdfast type 3(?) helmet, Holdfast type 3(?) chestplate, the VoG titan raid gauntlets and the new titan raid greaves, with Crptograph shader and Mark of the Chosen. Looks real good.

LiK

My team always clears out as much of the non melee trash mobs as possible before she goes into her casting animation when the screen turns red.

At this point we all run into her room and jump on top of the doors to avoid the melee mobs and unload on her. You have 30 seconds to dps her down, which is more than enough time with rockets and snipes to her head.

Cømet;146869460 said:
Are you on the second floor? As in, getting up round the outside of the arena (the rocks basically), jumping back down the to second floor and going into the room above the crystal? You'll get splash damage in there, sure, but shot to death?

Unless you mean by the knights on the way there. They can be a bitch, but just get a buddy to snipe em. You should have a whole raid party with you anyway going forward so no probs, just makes Deathsinger a bit easier.

Have decided on my proper outfit. It makes me level 31 but I don't care, looks so much better than the 32 outfit. Outside of the raid, Bungle and their levelling system can fork orf.

i mean, i was by myself since most teammates were dead and waiting to be revived and lots of adds were still there.

Cømet

Banned
i mean, i was by myself since most teammates were dead and waiting to be revived and lots of adds were still there.

D'you mean after the DS kill? You have to clear the rest of the adds if so, fairly annoying considering every other encounter in the damn game clears after killing the boss. Whey Bungie.

Otherwise, yeah, gotta watch out for those knights getting there. Try going further up the rocks and falling straight down onto the ledge. You can get around to the very back if you're a titan, dunno about other classes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
1/11 Sword School Attendees!

Have a family dinner at 5pm EST tomorrow that may delay me. We can get started slicin' as soon I get home, but it will be more likely we start at 7PM EST rathen than 6PM. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Top Bottom