• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Anyone need to do nightfall/heroic still? I need to get my 28 Warlock through it and the Heroic. Send me a message in game PSN Cybrwzrd

Cornbread78

I have a hard Crota checkpoint (2nd to last) if anyone needs it. I'll be on PS4 in 30 mins. I already did my Crota for the week, but I'll run through it with ya'll real quick.

Would like to do a VoG run after, I need demand shards and s friggen helmet!

border

So after next week the only part of Crota's End that you can easily and reliably solo will be the Lamps? Or I guess the second chest that's been nerfed anyway.

Yeah Darryl and Deku I'll be here for a while. Have two Invective bounties I gotta finish plus glimmer for upgrades. Need somewhere around 40k lol.

Palocca

I have a hard Crota checkpoint (2nd to last) if anyone needs it. I'll be on PS4 in 30 mins. I already did my Crota for the week, but I'll run through it with ya'll real quick.

VoG on Hard? I'd like to join. I'm still hunting for Fatebringer.

Deku Tree

where Deathsinger is? cuz i tried that and got shot to death.

I haven't done it myself but:

Yeah we took a break tho. Rest the head. Try again later tonight or just tomorrow.

Did you guys know there's a path you can take to get to a room on top of the Deathsinger? You can kill both wizard and the Deathsinger from there.

What we are doing is:

We all stay in the 1st room.
One guy goes and do this path until hes on top of the deathsinger. If he doesnt aggro the Knights the Deathsinger does not start her song.
He kills both wizards.
Then we all go in and she starts her song.
We kill the shriekers and retreat to crota's spot.
Guy on the top room kills the deathsinger.

Works everytime.

Said would post video later.

PepperedHam

I wish I understood the connection bar in this game. I have a constant red bar and yet I'm not lagging. I've experienced a laggy connection in this game and I definitely do not have it. Is the connection indicator broken or am I just in an odd spot?

Mindlog

Yeah we took a break tho. Rest the head. Try again later tonight or just tomorrow.

Did you guys know there's a path you can take to get to a room on top of the Deathsinger? You can kill both wizard and the Deathsinger from there.

What we are doing is:

We all stay in the 1st room.
One guy goes and do this path until hes on top of the deathsinger. If he doesnt aggro the Knights the Deathsinger does not start her song.
He kills both wizards.
Then we all go in and she starts her song.
We kill the shriekers and retreat to crota's spot.
Guy on the top room kills the deathsinger.

Works everytime.
I did not know you could kill wizards from up there. *

I have an alternate plan that does not involve that route.
1. Do the first two phases easily (Wizards and Shrikers.)
2. Everyone runs back to the room under the Crystal (under Deathsinger.)
3. Armor Piercing Sniper rifles for some. Door guardian duty for others.
4. Lol, doody.

E92 M3

Gate Keepers in the VOG is still one of my favorite moments from both raids. I love when everyone has to protect the conflux in the middle. Cool little action scene.

Rubenov

I wish I understood the connection bar in this game. I have a constant red bar and yet I'm not lagging. I've experienced a laggy connection in this game and I definitely do not have it. Is the connection indicator broken or am I just in an odd spot?

You're lagging to others. They're cursing at you

PSN FloroBear would like a crota kill 31 legit or 27 if you're cheesing it~

also up for VoG hard with the 31 or 30

PepperedHam

You're lagging to others. They're cursing at you
See though, before they patched the connection bars in if I was lagging I felt it because everything I did even in PvE was delayed and the damage numbers wouldn't show up. I'm doing VoG at the moment and none of that is happening yet I have a red bar. I dunno.

Thanks for letting me join the glimmer farm, I only got about 10K because it was getting late and I wanted to relax with the SO.

I'm glad I hit most of my Destiny goal so far.

• Level 32
  • Hawkmoon
  • PVE and PVP Loadouts Obtained
  • Speaker Cloak

Now I don't know what to do. I'm going to make an alt of a different class but I truly don't enjoy playing non-Hunters but I need those achievements to become a guardian lord

ocean

Banned
I know level 30 is an insignificant milestone post TDB, but as a launch-day player it still means a special something to me. My youngest character, the oft-neglected Hunter, has finally hit 30 and is now Raid-worthy. I love playing as my Hunter, really regret leaving it for last. I'm a few bounties away from maxing Gunslinger and getting that second-to-last trophy before Platinum (I'll have to do Flawless first...).

Anyways, here's the crazy part: I hit 30 while still owning blue Gauntlets :p

z92NXSd.jpg

Thanks for letting me join the glimmer farm, I only got about 10K because it was getting late and I wanted to relax with the SO.

I'm glad I hit most of my Destiny goal so far.

• Level 32
  • Hawkmoon
  • PVE and PVP Loadouts Obtained
  • Speaker Cloak

Now I don't know what to do. I'm going to make an alt of a different class but I truly don't enjoy playing non-Hunters but I need those achievements to become a guardian lord
Titan is my second favorite class. Try it out. #huntermasterrace

Top Bottom