• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm good. Just needed that checkpoint so that I can do it later.

Does anyone have the gorgon checkpoint on VoG? Hoping to get a chance at the chest. Doesn't look like any vog raids are happening tonight.

I have it for two of my characters. Third one still needs it so I can get you there, you get it and I'll switch and get it for my alt.

Does anyone have the gorgon checkpoint on VoG? Hoping to get a chance at the chest. Doesn't look like any vog raids are happening tonight.
Still need it? I can load it up in my hunter. Anyone doing glimmer farming btw?
Edit: if anyone want to kill crota, I can be your lvl32 swordbearer and also have the cp. let me know

Legendary heavy engram from cryptarch rank up!

2 energy. Fuck you, Raul.

Also got 3 legendary gauntlet engrams in a row from 3 ROC strikes. Eff off, I don't need gloves or shards. Give me something worth a damn.

Two Words

You know what they need to add to armor that would make it more useful to have multiple sets? Damage type resistances and abilities that affect enemies like blinding or slowing.

Congratulations to everyone on our successful Flawless Run on Crota's End.

Feels so good.

10906011_10204691173932888_1765741880253863123_n.jpg

Now to grind out the remaining abilities on my 27 Defender and do the whole game again on my 2 Sunsinger, and I shall be Guardian Lord.

Mindlog

And enrage was about to start.
Which is kind of crazy for a 32 sword bearer lol.
Having Gjallarhorn makes me too reliant on Gjallarhorn. I've grown too accustomed to that really aggressive timing. Really enjoyed that final Flawless run which required quite a bit more improvisation than typical Crota kills.

It was fun. Thanks team!

Which is kind of crazy for a 32 sword bearer lol.
Having Gjallarhorn makes me too reliant on Gjallarhorn. I've grown too accustomed to that really aggressive timing. Really enjoyed that final Flawless run which required quite a bit more improvisation than typical Crota kills.

It was fun. Thanks team!

Yeah as a lvl32, all you have to do is get 3x R2 for a 2.5 swordphase kill. If you manage to sneak in another R2, Crota can be killed within 2 swordphases. Congrats to all the new flawless raiders :)

iRawr...Thanks for coming along to knock out hard vog! I felt like such a tool on Atheon. First time his health bar glitched out, so I thought hewas dead and I didn't leave the center. Second time the relic holder left early and I died. Then the last time my jump button didn't work and I ran right off the center platform.

All three times, right after the first times vengeance. I've never spent so much time as an orb.

iRawr...Thanks for coming along to knock out hard vog! I felt like such a tool on Atheon. First time his health bar glitched out, so I thought hewas dead and I didn't leave the center. Second time the relic holder left early and I died. Then the last time my jump button didn't work and I ran right off the center platform.

All three times, right after the first times vengeance. I've never spent so much time as an orb.

Noting you can do about those glitches :p It was fun doing oracles and Templar legit. Always a pleasure playing with you and thanks for the invite!

Congrats to the new flawless raiders. I've been saying since the first week CE was out that CE was the way to go for flawless, there's no comparison in terms of difficulty. Also, funny that the trophy percentage is up to 0.2% now, not surprising considering how flawless CE is practically a free giveaway (no disrespect to people who do it, I'm glad it's easy for lots of people to get the trophy).

Flawless and Guardian Lord!! Thanks Slender, David, Mindlog, Coolasj and Arkk! Glad we got it done lol.

Congratulations to everyone on our successful Flawless Run on Crota's End.

Feels so good.

Now to grind out the remaining abilities on my 27 Defender and do the whole game again on my 2 Sunsinger, and I shall be Guardian Lord.

ZVOS4ZZ.jpg

Love the smell of a new platinum.

FUCKING WOOT

Video going up tomorrow.

Absolutely.

FLAWLESS RAIDER GET

Congrats, all^^ I am a little jealous... my time will come^^ With the first two DLCs getting no new trophies, do we think a new set will be incoming with the Comet expansion?

Congrats, all^^ I am a little jealous... my time will come^^ With the first two DLCs getting no new trophies, do we think a new set will be incoming with the Comet expansion?

Just do flawless CE with a group from here, shouldn't take more than 30 min to an hour. Lots of people should run flawless groups tomorrow if they want to trophy, although even after they patch the cheese it won't really be any more difficult.

You'll get it! I'll probably wait until I reach 32 before attempting to help folks on it though. Should give me a decent break. My only worry is that more bugs will be introduced via Bungie's cheese patch to where Flawless becomes a dice roll like with VoG at times.

As for trophies with Comet, I think they will if the retail talk is legit. They'll likely boil down to complete all Comet strikes, win a match on all Comet Crucible maps (please no), etc. Just don't see them coming up with anything outside of those parameters bar any major introductions to the game.

You'll get it! I'll probably wait until I reach 32 before attempting to help folks on it though. Should give me a decent break. My only worry is that more bugs will be introduced via Bungie's cheese patch to where Flawless becomes a dice roll like with VoG at times.

As for trophies with Comet, I think they will if the retail talk is legit. They'll likely boil down to complete all Comet strikes, win a match on all Comet Crucible maps (please no), etc. Just don't see them coming up with anything outside of those parameters bar any major introductions to the game.

Yeah glitches from the patch are the only possible snag. All the more reason for people to do it the next day or two. Only need one Lv32 per team for the sword, doesn't make any difference anywhere else since you can cheese every part but Crota.

Congrats to the new flawless raiders. I've been saying since the first week CE was out that CE was the way to go for flawless, there's no comparison in terms of difficulty. Also, funny that the trophy percentage is up to 0.2% now, not surprising considering how flawless CE is practically a free giveaway (no disrespect to people who do it, I'm glad it's easy for lots of people to get the trophy).

Really? I thought everybody dies in the first phase if not invisible :D and doing the bridge legit seems really hard too.

Top Bottom