• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

We attempting again? I'm down if there is space.

Sure. Let's see if we can get confirmations here:

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

Is everyone here ready to roll? If not we can get some alternates from other people that were asking about it. Also, I'm happy to drop and make room for people that need the trophy. Just throw up a post and see if we can get this show on the road.

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

Is everyone here ready to roll? If not we can get some alternates from other people that were asking about it. Also, I'm happy to drop and make room for people that need the trophy. Just throw up a post and see if we can get this show on the road.

Give me 5 min already logged in.

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

Yup I'm ready!

Langy

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

I'm deffo down for this if there ends up being space.

Not got the trophy and online now doing some ROCs.

PSN Langoit

E92 M3

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

Guys streaming it? I have a lazy Sunday and wouldn't mind watching.

I'm deffo down for this if there ends up being space.

Not got the trophy and online now doing some ROCs.

PSN Langoit

Well, the Cowboys game is only at halftime so I don't think Dr_LC can make it right now. You could hop in his spot if you are ready to roll now. Obviously we can do multiple runs later if certain people can't run right now.

So the VoG exotics havent leveled up yet?

I just got the Vex last night......

Vex is different, there's been no confirmation that its attack rating will be increased so who knows. The VoG exotics won't be updated until the next patch hits, probably not until sometime Tuesday.

Next Nightfall is Winter's Run with all burns or just Arc. Judging by the Nightfall rotation pic, it's looking like it will be Arc.

That's the thing, we don't know if that'll work. Bungie hasn't mentioned anything other than the patch notes.

lol watch next weeks nightfall be omnigul with arc burn.

Looks like Macello signed offline and hasn't posted yet, so we may need 1 more...

Guys streaming it? I have a lazy Sunday and wouldn't mind watching.

Yeah, we could definitely do that. If someone is already set up to stream they can do it otherwise I can try to get mine going, I have a Twitch account...

Anyone want to help some newbies out with VoG normal?

If someone wants/needs to take my flawless spot I can help with this. Otherwise I need to stay with the team I already promised to help for now.

SgtCobra

Yup, Thorn is probably my favorite pvp weapon, it's very satisfying

Trying to get into the last word but the hip fire accuracy is just not where I want it to be right now
You took the words right outta my mouth. "Satisfying" is exactly the word one could describe this weapon with. Its stability is a bit overrated (I'm not using aggressive ballistics though so maybe it's that?) and its not really that great in control but overal it's the best exotic handcannon for PvP. The Last Lol is some bs I'll never get used to.

Thanks man. I'm using Blacksmith, it was the special shader you get from pre-ordering Call of Duty at gamestop if you were picking up Destiny. I just put 5 dollars down on both, got the shader and sparrow and then put the money towards a strategy guide and bought my game through Amazon.
Totally forgot about that, I wish we had things like this over here or that Bungie would release the shader eventually... Pre Order bonuses are the worst.

E92 M3

Looks like Macello signed offline and hasn't posted yet, so we may need 1 more...

Yeah, we could definitely do that. If someone is already set up to stream they can do it otherwise I can try to get mine going, I have a Twitch account...

Cool, just post a link when you are.

Langy

Well, the Cowboys game is only at halftime so I don't think Dr_LC can make it right now. You could hop in his spot if you are ready to roll now. Obviously we can do multiple runs later if certain people can't run right now.

Vex is different, there's been no confirmation that its attack rating will be increased so who knows. The VoG exotics won't be updated until the next patch hits, probably not until sometime Tuesday.

Yeah i'm ready now. Add me: Langoit

hydruxo

Uploading the video of the Crota fight from our flawless run last night, should be up in 30 min or so. It was pretty entertaining, we had to improvise quite a few times lmao.

Ji66a-Man

If someone wants/needs to take my flawless spot I can help with this. Otherwise I need to stay with the team I already promised to help for now.

If Macello doesn't sign on, I'm down for a flawless Crota run.
PSN = Ji66a_Man

Zocano

After some time with Bad Juju and then jumping back to Red Death in PVP...

Holy shit is Bad Juju still just garbage at PVP. I made a post about it 2 days ago but jesus. The shittiness wasn't apparent until I went back to Red Death and just murderized again. Red Death has what pulse rifles need. Good accuracy and good impact. Its perks are just icing on the cake. I can go toe-to-toe with any Hawkmoon or Last Word (though I still say their TTKs are still just way too short).

Bad Juju just doesn't have the accuracy/stability to be useful and is just hilariously outclassed at the only range it's effective at.

That said, Red Death is still great. Make more pulse rifles like Red Death.

And with that said, PVP is still hilarious garbage (even if I can enjoy it). Everything is hilariously imbalanced, one-hit-kill dumb supers are still dumb, and hand cannons have too much range/power compared to everything else.

Frenden

Banned
After some time with Bad Juju and then jumping back to Red Death in PVP...

Holy shit is Bad Juju still just garbage at PVP. I made a post about it 2 days ago but jesus. The shittiness wasn't apparent until I went back to Red Death and just murderized again. Red Death has what pulse rifles need. Good accuracy and good impact. Its perks are just icing on the cake. I can go toe-to-toe with any Hawkmoon or Last Word (though I still say their TTKs are still just way too short).

Bad Juju just doesn't have the accuracy/stability to be useful and is just hilariously outclassed at the only range it's effective at.

That said, Red Death is still great. Make more pulse rifles like Red Death.

And with that said, PVP is still hilarious garbage (even if I can enjoy it). Everything is hilariously imbalanced, one-hit-kill dumb supers are still dumb, and hand cannons have too much range/power compared to everything else.

Red Death dropped for me last week and I haven't decided what perks to use. So far, I'm going for high impact rounds and the less-range, more-impact barrel. What are you happy with?

Yeah, feel free to run without me. Game probably has another hour, and I don't want to hold anyone up.

CE Flawless

1.) Me
2.) Cosmos/Byron
3.) Silver
4.) Xplicit
5.) Macello
6.) Dr_LawyerCop

I'm here. Was waiting for message.

Zocano

Red Death dropped for me last week and I haven't decided what perks to use. So far, I'm going for high impact rounds and the less-range, more-impact barrel. What are you happy with?

Single Point Sling generally. I want to be able to aim and strafe quickly since hip-fire is useless in this game.

Aggressive Ballistics. I want the power and stability. I can work around my range problem (which generally isn't a problem as long as I can shoot straight).

Top Bottom