• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

SonComet

I finally got around to trying out the suros regime I found 1 week before TDB and subsequently upgraded through Xur. That gun combined with the MK. 44 boots has made the crucible fun for me for the first time ever. I love it. I prefer other weapons for PVE. But man, bring on the iron banner!

I'm also a little sad to see how TDYD compares to fatebringer. I found one with outlaw, fieldscout, and mulligan and I was excited that it might be an upgrade. After seeing the damage comparison from earlier in the thread, it looks like it's headed for the alt...

I might be starting to believe that this game just gives you more of the exotics you already have. I just got my 3rd Suros after defeating Crota. Dropped my 2nd Black Hammer too.

Yeah, I'm too tired at this point tonight, wouldn't want to run another flawless now if I wasn't in tip top shape, not fair to the group. But definitely happy to help with more runs tomorrow / in the future.

I dont blame you, I was slowly driving myself insane at my own screw ups. Meh...
Ahh a little early for me, still at work then. Anyone up for one starting at 9PM EST tomorrow
Alright, well we shall see how things go :) I will be willing to help if I stop making mistakes haha..T_T

I might be starting to believe that this game just gives you more of the exotics you already have. I just got my 3rd Suros after defeating Crota. Dropped my 2nd Black Hammer too.

IME you're more likely to get duplicates of something you own than a new item. this is because the RNG will throw an item at you and reroll its perks. it seems to still translate to raid and exotic items even though their perks are static.

Yup, I just got it. And no you weren't useless. I'm still up for joining that run tomorrow.

haha nice, was it another Gaf group? Hopefully creepily hanging in our party chat earlier was informative :p (
I like to hang/creep in party chats too...
)

IME you're more likely to get duplicates of something you own than a new item. this is because the RNG will throw an item at you and reroll its perks. it seems to still translate to raid and exotic items even though their perks are static.

I was surprised to learn recently that raid perks actually vary slightly, at least the chest pieces change what ammo type for "Carry more .... ammo" HCs, pulse rifles, etc.

haha nice, was it another Gaf group? Hopefully creepily hanging in our party chat earlier was informative :p (
I like to hang/creep in party chats too...
)

I was told to come back to that party chat just to find out I was the odd one out lol However, creepily hanging in the party chat did show me how tense it gets near the end.

Still seems unreal after 4 months

2ppQVGsh.jpg

What a great Sunday

timmy

Anyone feel like weekly heroic on ps4? Any level is fine by me. I need it for the exotic bounty.

My psn name is caffemisto.

What's GAF's clan on PS4 called and can I join?

There's no specific clan, many of them have come and gone but Destiny's stupid clan system only allows a max of 75 members at once. There are several you can join but nobody uses them for anything besides the strike and raid w/ clan members trophies. Everyone just uses this thread for match making, etc.

What's GAF's clan on PS4 called and can I join?

I dont believe there is an "active official" ps4 clan really
well you can consider Lik's GAF Raider one of the main active few :p
I thought about making one for new people. But my time in Destiny is slowly disappearing now.

Top Bottom