• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hung Wei Lo

Always miss these. Decided to spend 10 minutes focused on a roc strike.

I'm up for one if you wanna try to get a group together. My timing with these are horrid too, especially since my priority once reset hits is to get nightfall and ce done

I'm bored outta my mind glimmer farming in the meanwhile, if anyone wants - PSN is Kinezo

haha nice, was it another Gaf group? Hopefully creepily hanging in our party chat earlier was informative :p (
I like to hang/creep in party chats too...
)

I was surprised to learn recently that raid perks actually vary slightly, at least the chest pieces change what ammo type for "Carry more .... ammo" HCs, pulse rifles, etc.

armor can always change but the raid and exotic weapons are all static. so the system just passes over them.

Ozone

B7H_4ElIAAAVYJQ.jpg

Just picked up two extra Husks of the Pit tonight. Weren't these supposed to be hard to get?

Sullichin

No Land Beyond continues to be one of the most fun Crucible weapons precisely because it isn't very good. I can definitely get into a flow with it, it's nice having a sniper + fusion or shotgun, people rush you when you have this thing like I'm not going to switch to an amazing secondary weapon. I really want to see mulligan replaced with unflinching at least, if nothing drastic is going to happen to this strange weapon.

I'm up for one if you wanna try to get a group together. My timing with these are horrid too, especially since my priority once reset hits is to get nightfall and ce done

I'm bored outta my mind glimmer farming in the meanwhile, if anyone wants - PSN is Kinezo

I'll add you, but at this point it's getting a bit late for a fresh start without even having a crew together. Jumping in at atheon with a ready group would have been great.

Edit...already on friend list.

Got flawless raider on crota with an lfg pickup group. Now pretty much just need the clan trophies, salvage and ghosts for the platinum.

i need the clan trophies too, if you are on PS4 add me on PSN thediamondage we can knock out a crota cheese (just need last boss in a clan group) with 3+ people and then do a quick ROC strike to get em both.

nowai

No Land Beyond continues to be one of the most fun Crucible weapons precisely because it isn't very good. I can definitely get into a flow with it, it's nice having a sniper + fusion or shotgun, people rush you when you have this thing like I'm not going to switch to an amazing secondary weapon. I really want to see mulligan replaced with unflinching at least, if nothing drastic is going to happen to this strange weapon.

It's quite fun with the knucklehead radar. I also wish it had unflinching instead of mulligan...and much less sway when ADS strafing.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've yet to have an Icebreaker drop for me. The only one I have is thanks to Xur
the Ghorn makes up for everything

One dropped for me third or fourth week the game came out. Last two i got both from Atheon in the last two weeks. I predict a resurgence in VoG's popularity after the patch.

stb

Classroom kill #1 down! Got him in 3 swords too. That round was one from me, one Berried_Treasure (stb) and one from Dr_LawyerCop, with more than able support from Buttchin-n-Bones and Narmer, but really all the preceding 3 rounds leading up to that kill were really solid.

Thanks for coming out you guys, was fun as hell!

Thanks again for running this! It's great to be able to try the sword in a low pressure environment. I definitely still have a lot to learn, but it was a good experience.

The mindset you have to be in is pretty sweet. You basically have to go into every encounter knowing you're at a disadvantage and actively think about how to use the map or faking out your opponent to even the odds. Pretty fun once you get the hang of things c:

nowai

As a hunter that spends a lot of time in the air in pvp, the Exotac Angel Hunter sounds very interesting.

The key will be if the weapon accuracy activates as soon as you leave the ground. If so, I could love this. If you have to land first, it's far less appealing.

EL CUCO

Good news, I got my Hunter to level 20.
Bad news, I only had one piece of exotic gear for him and zero marks.

Level 24 sigh

Top Bottom