• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

wait.... that's it?

Someone go check to see if yogurt drops exotics! I will need it x3 tonight if anyone wants to put a group together.

yes please, I havnt done ur yut at all this week and would like to run it 3x tonight if it works. ill join up for sure if it works

Ohh mah lord the handcannon from Iron Banner. Well I know what I'm doing for the next week.

I'm so pumped for this. This will be my first IB that I actually grind. Hopefully GAF teams won't mind carrying me. Not a great PvP player, but I need a new legendary handcannon and I'm going to roll this one until it's perfect.

LordofPwn

welp. looks like i'll be farming glimmer and doing some iron banner with my titan.
Got like 80 motes saved up and would love a timur's lash with final round or luck in the chamber. Also really want that sniper rifle. looks to be a beast with the right perks.

So excited!

Need to get a GAF train with streams going.

matmanx1

Secret Handshake range rate: 11

Two to the Morgue range rate: 18

Shot package not enough to compensate the 33% range increase IMO, and has higher impact. Downside is slower ROF.

Yeah I think the range being so pathetic on shotguns that an additional 7 range makes no difference whatsoever. Impact is certainly better on Two to the Morgue but I'm fairly certain that while ADS someone with Secret Handshake could kill you from several stops beyond where Two to the Morgue would start to be lethal. Shot package makes a big difference in the projectile spread once you get beyond two or three paces.

Deku Tree

I'm up for this. I think I have it too.

Edit: wouldn't be able to play till tonight though. If you're getting a team together for now it's cool.

I'm just going to test it now. Happy to play with u guys later. Gotta do it 3x. Lulz you gotta learn how to do it too.

Daemul

Can we get Bungie on the line to admit the level 31 boots was a typo. . I'm hoping the gauntlets have good attributes. Please faster hand cannon reload.

It would be just like Bungie to fuck me over and make the boots level 31. These guys....

How do the Titan Iron Banner gauntlets look like? The Titan Raid gear is so ugly that I'm looking to replace as much of it as I can.

noomi

So happy about public events having shards.... real good news. A reason to do public events again!

Everyone is going to have a deathsinger CP, I believe I have 2 out of my 3 characters.

matmanx1

Oooh IB having a level 32 HC is fantastic news. I actually have enough marks to buy "The Chance" from FWC but was holding off to see if there would be any word on an IB HC and it looks like that was the right move.

My marks will now most likely go towards "Against All Odds" instead. Or maybe Deviant Gravity A...I have some decisions to make.

Can someone tell me how do you acquire iron banner armor. Do you have to purchase it (and if so for how much)? Or does it drop in crucible?

Sounds like tonight is a glimmer farming type of night. I need 15k until I hit max.

Steroyd

A patch on a Monday, Bungie really are learning.

So whose up for the deathsinger tonight?

EDIT: I don't see why anyone skipped it to begin with. it is not a difficult task to get through with.

No it's not, but there was no point in doing it either, it's like the Oracle phase in VoG, just felt like a waste of time.

Bogeypop

Whoa! Just logged in after maintenance and I got an Exotic Gauntlet and Chest Piece Engram?

VCRjph0.png

I'm just going to test it now. Happy to play with u guys later. Gotta do it 3x. Lulz you gotta learn how to do it too.

ive only ever done deathsinger once. we finished it but I dont think I survied the encounter lol, I really need to learn this. from a video I saw when you drag the wizards out dont you hang out up in the boomer perch, kill the shreiker and then just rush ur yut?

Steroyd

Can someone tell me how do you acquire iron banner armor. Do you have to purchase it (and if so for how much)? Or does it drop in crucible?

I think hitting rank 2 for one piece of armour and rank 3 for the other, both cost glimmer from the Iron Banner guy.

Top Bottom