• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

brau

I was looking at the OP and didn't see anything about how to join the Destiny clan or group. I am pretty sure i am in the group, but that is not part of the clan as i understand it. I'll keep digging, unless i see some good Samaritan point me in the right direction.

No one anticipated the adoption rate of the new consoles, though. I am sure amendments can be made or a separate team can make Destiny 2 to be compatible with old consoles. Similar to how Forza Horizon 2 treats it. I know Bungie doesn't want old consoles dragging things down.

Yeah, an amendment could have been made. We'll see I guess.

EL CUCO

Whoa! Just logged in after maintenance and I got an Exotic Gauntlet and Chest Piece Engram?
yTK39PV.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't understand, is the actual update live? Iron Banner's open, raid cheese all gone as of right now? I can't really inspect for at least like 3 hours.

Radiant Mats from public events is a very unexpected and nice touch.

Guess I'll be leading an impromptu Deathsinger class tonight if this is for reals.

LiK

Why did we skip Deathsinger?

1) No loot

2) Hardest part of CE

3) Adds give zero XP/Glimmer

Bungie gave us a reason to do it again

dB Viper

I read on Bun-gee that the first chest has also been reset, can't confirm, but try it out to see if you can get more materials before the REAL reset, Tuesday.

Bogeypop

I've never heard or seen anyone getting exotic engrams from anywhere but Xur. That''s awesome. Let us know what you get.

I think I figured out what happened. I was doing a Roc Strike just before the patch hit, and it kicked me out at the Activity Rewards screen. When I logged back on it said I'd gotten an Exotic Gauntlet and Chest Engram, but when I checked my inventory it was just a regular ol' Decoherent Chest and Gauntlet Engram.

Gonna end my stream right now and see if I can highlight the bug.

EL CUCO

My 31 Titan needs gloves, my 24 Hunter needs...everything.

With the exceedingly high glimmer prices of Lord Salamander, that GK CP is going to put in work this week!

Like 7K glimmer IIRC. Perks are always the same. They're usually pretty lame perks compared to raid gear.

I would take in crease reload for hand cannons over reload speed for all special. Meh just a personal choice. I would enjoy if it had both perks though.

Also it seems like that changed the 31 legs to 31 chest piece.

phen0m24

I can haz no Deathsinger checkpoints.

Our team just beat her each time

So the lamps exploding not launching anyone into the air, did that also effect the Titan jump at Lamp 2?
doubt it

Last thing, from the patch notes.

If all players are required to cross the bridge, what if someone dies ON the bridge (say they ran across too early and fell down)? How would the team on the far side go back to rez? Bane of the Swordless to go back and get the GK right?, and if that wipes everyone that is going to SUCK. S.U.C.K suck.

I don't understand, is the actual update live? Iron Banner's open, raid cheese all gone as of right now? I can't really inspect for at least like 3 hours.

Radiant Mats from public events is a very unexpected and nice touch.

Guess I'll be leading an impromptu Deathsinger class tonight if this is for reals.

sign me up! if the wife lets me tonight

I read on Bun-gee that the first chest has also been reset, can't confirm, but try it out to see if you can get more materials before the REAL reset, Tuesday.

someone needs to test this too, damn I hate being at work. only 4 hours to go

the only thing i really need is rad mats right now to get all three to 32. well except warlock gloves

Rubenov

Will reroll that Iron Banner rocket launcher until I get a larger magazine and tracking. Highest impact RL.

Edit: Those Gafers that know me, know I'll be playing a lot of Iron Banner. If anyone wants to play also (I often have groups going) add me - Rubenov25

Yep. Can confirm that you get new raid mats from public events.

That is good to hear. I no longer need to be stingy with the shards.

someone needs to test this too, damn I hate being at work. only 4 hours to go

the only thing i really need is rad mats right now to get all three to 32. well except warlock gloves

I can confirm that the first chest will give you mats if you've done it prior.

Top Bottom