• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Will Urzok show up during defend the warsat? If so can someone join and help me take him down, public events up right now.

PS4 Unknown837. Set to public.

Yes, he shows up after just a bit. I'm joining on you now, not sure if I'll load in fast enough though. Urzok doesn't hang around long.

Edit: damn... too slow. I will commit ritual cliff jumping suicide as penance.

BokehKing

Banned
I got a new exotic weapon, everyday for the last 3 days

Day 1 - patience and time in the crucible
Day 2 - hawkmoon crucible
Day 3 - finished my bad juju

I got a new exotic weapon, everyday for the last 3 days

Day 1 - patience and time in the crucible
Day 2 - hawkmoon crucible
Day 3 - finished my bad juju

I've got the PvP part of Bad Juju to do, it doesn't look like it will take too long. Do assists and points from control count? From the description it's just score, not kills.

BokehKing

Banned
I've got the PvP part of Bad Juju to do, it doesn't look like it will take too long. Do assists and points from control count? From the description it's just score, not kills.
Yes it will, I finished it in under at least 10 matches

Warlocks net you 75 points, everyone else is 30 I believe
Assists count

Deku Tree

Yeah the PvP part of Bad Juju is easy even if your not good at Crucible. Just takes a few matches. Just play like you normally would and wait for the bounty to drop IMO. Yes play control. Assists count, not sure about control points.

crY361b.jpg

My god! This team! Ehehehe!

Newbie ish question: Just done the Devils Lair strike a couple of times and I was wondering about the mission outcome screen at the end. Both times it has put me at the bottom of the list with only one piece of loot. This is despite it telling me I had the highest number of kills and assists. Why am I at the bottom? Is it basing the leaderboard on something else?

Deku Tree

Newbie ish question: Just done the Devils Lair strike a couple of times and I was wondering about the mission outcome screen at the end. Both times it has put me at the bottom of the list with only one piece of loot. This is despite it telling me I had the highest number of kills and assists. Why am I at the bottom? Is it basing the leaderboard on something else?

Loot is RNG.
Ordering is also RNG.

BokehKing

Banned
I just did some research, super good advice is a heavy machine gun, I never really use them since I always had a ghjallahorn or Helen Vengeance on me

I'm going to go pocket

Busy day with the kids, wife isn't feeling well. Grinding Crucible via remote play while the kids play in the living room with me.

Grinding Crucible is painful. So much more grind than PvE. Need 117 more marks and to go from rank 1.5 to 3.

I want that Satrienne Rapier!!!

Sorry if I ignore any invites and such.

What's the best way to complete kill hive from behind?
Boguester relayed this to me this morning, after asking the same thing. He said the Gjallahorn is the best way to do below. It really works! (I sound like I'm from an infomercial :p)

Same place I do almost every Eris bounty: First moon mission, The Dark Beyond. Play it through until you get to the front door where you inspect the dead guardian and the stupid cut scene plays.

Then Dinklebot says "we've woken the hive" and a million thralls, acolytes etc. rush out. Just jump in the air and fire behind them, get tons of kills from behind. Hunters can use invis as well to make it easy, wait for stuff to run by you then shoot in the back.

I hope they add more differentiated bounties in house of wolves. As much as I like the easy way to do the ones from eris, I'm a little tired of waking the hive, and I'm sure they just want some sleep at this point.

I do those bounties at the Warmind now even though enemies are at higher level, I'm just tired of hearing "We have woken the hive" for 2.7 million times.

Deku Tree

Same place I do almost every Eris bounty: First moon mission, The Dark Beyond. Play it through until you get to the front door where you inspect the dead guardian and the stupid cut scene plays.

Then Dinklebot says "we've woken the hive" and a million thralls, acolytes etc. rush out. Just jump in the air and fire behind them, get tons of kills from behind. Hunters can use invis as well to make it easy, wait for stuff to run by you then shoot in the back.

Not only that but if you don't kill the knight and you go to orbit once you get your bounty done then you can keep reloading into that checkpoint over and over. I think I've had that checkpoint loaded for months. You have to keep watching the silly cut scene every time you load in though. I always do it on heroic level 9. Great place to get lots of bounties done.

Achilles_

Neo Member
I'm doing the Eris Bonuty, kill enemies with arc or solar damage and it's not working, can someone explain this? I've used my Murmur, Plan C and VoC on the Crotas minons (the ones who invade earth) it's not tallying.

Top Bottom