• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ladies and gentlemen, after 50+ levels, Rahool finally blessed me.
Destiny_20150103171141.jpg
I think I'm going to be sick
Jk, congrats man!

Bogeypop

If there's a third spot as well I need many engrams for armor parts.

PSN: Mazre_

I'll join, need to grind plating for my Titan. Send an invite when you're available. Dr_LawyerCop

I'm down for ROC. Shoot me an invite. ShadowKayos

Is it cos it's the weekend or why the sudden interest in ROC strikes? I swear on weekdays I'm asking for ROC strikes all the time and it's a ghost town. I assume he's already in a strike or got some people, anyone want to join up with me for strikes?

Mazre

Is it cos it's the weekend or why the sudden interest in ROC strikes? I swear on weekdays I'm asking for ROC strikes all the time and it's a ghost town. I assume he's already in a strike or got some people, anyone want to join up with me for strikes?

Yep, ready to roll right now

My remote play messed up. Keeps saying remote play is already active.

Sorry!

Yeah, it was really weird. There were some times when it just seemed like you were afk? As in your character was just standing still in the spawn areas? Oh well, no worries, thanks for playing!

Still have a spot?

Sorry, I left after that last match. Exceeded my (admittedly low) tolerance for the usual Crucible BS for now and need to eat anyway. Don't remember the last time I've played a round without a red connection bar.

Yeah, it was really weird. There were some times when it just seemed like you were afk? As in your character was just standing still in the spawn areas? Oh well, no worries, thanks for playing!

Sorry, I left after that last match. Exceeded my (admittedly low) tolerance for the usual Crucible BS for now and need to eat anyway. Don't remember the last time I've played a round without a red connection bar.

Thanks for the invite!

Jinjo

People have done all their weekly content by now, so they turn to strikes to farm class items to level all that new gear or just for the dumb luck exotic drop.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Three pages ago there was talk of getting a normal VoG gatekeepers checkpoint to do some glimmer farming, did that run transpire while I was asleep? if not I'll be on in like 3 hours and would not mind a quick run to be able to get that.

also 1/10 through ot14 already good job guys

Ryck

So for us Ballerhorn less scum: Truth or Hunger of Crota? Trying to figure out which I like more but I keep going back and forth. Love that I get two extra missiles with Truth + bigger mag but HOC feels like it does more damage although that can just be the cluster bombs. Plus HOC doesn't take up an exotic slot (which is moot for me since I don't have IB either and roll with the Hammer).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So for us Ballerhorn less scum: Truth or Hunger of Crota? Trying to figure out which I like more but I keep going back and forth. Love that I get two extra missiles with Truth + bigger mag but HOC feels like it does more damage although that can just be the cluster bombs. Plus HOC doesn't take up an exotic slot (which is moot for me since I don't have IB either and roll with the Hammer).
Do you have an exotic primary you like to roll with? That wouldn't be a bad loadout. Otherwise the tracking on Truth is pretty monster and not a bad use of the slot.

What's the best way to complete kill hive from behind?

awoken the hive!
throwing an AOE behind them as they run to you so the explosion kills them counts as killing from behind.

throw a grenade/shoot rocket/shoot voidwalker super/shoot explosive rounds behind hive as they run towards you.

Going to be grinding some ROC soon once I finish reading 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' and apply for some internship for my last semester in college. Woo.

matmanx1

Random questions time for those in the know:

Does that +2 Agility perk on some weapons actually do anything useful?

And...

Does an unleveled weapon in the Crucible do the exact same damage as a leveled one, minus the perks? And if so, does that mean that "Glass Half full" works in the Crucible or not so much?

I was watching a video of a guy using Vanquisher VIII earlier in PVP and it looked like he was doing a consistent 22 dmg body shot and 32 dmg head shot regardless of how many bullets he had left.

Anyone want to run a normal vog raid?. My little bro let me burrow his ps4 and his stipulation was u run his character through vog. He's 29 b ut has Crappy weopons.
I have run for 4

Ryck

Do you have an exotic primary you like to roll with? That wouldn't be a bad loadout. Otherwise the tracking on Truth is pretty monster and not a bad use of the slot.
No I don't even have a primary exotic on this particular character. I usually either use VOC or Another Nitc (drop version with explosive rounds).

JTran2003

Random questions time for those in the know:

Does that +2 Agility perk on some weapons actually do anything useful?

I think it helps speed the character up. Like for the CE raid, I equip that perk for the first part and the running of the chest. Probably doesn't do much but every little bit helps IMO.

Does an unleveled weapon in the Crucible do the exact same damage as a leveled one, minus the perks? And if so, does that mean that "Glass Half full" works in the Crucible or not so much?

I was watching a video of a guy using Vanquisher VIII earlier in PVP and it looked like he was doing a consistent 22 dmg body shot and 32 dmg head shot regardless of how many bullets he had left.

I believe in normal crucible damage for all weapons are similar to balance it. Iron banner is a different story in that stats matter. Perks not pertaining to damage do work though like suros giving you health for kills. Anyone in the know please correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom