• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

hydruxo

Yeah pretty sure since they said they moved the rewards from the first chest to Deathsinger, if you opened the first chest this week then you wouldn't get anything from her right now.

Wait so I have to learn how to play the Crota raid legit now?

That's just great. I have no idea what to do. I only know how to beat it beginning to end with cheese.

Yeah, no offense or anything, but that is totally your own fault. Should have known better.

Look, I'm all for cheesing, but you gotta at least know how to do it legit. That way when they inevitably do patch it, you actually know what to do.

Bogeypop

Hawkian, prepare OT15. thread is quickly approaching plaid.

Never forget

|OT 15| Crota is now Lactose-Intolerant

So who's doing Deathsinger right now? I want in.

EDIT: Apparently I missed the post where someone confirmed Deathsinger isn't dropping anything yet, but the first chest DOES have mats?

Zombine

Banned
So next time we run Crota I shouldn't be as useless. I hit 29 today so I can at least do damage, and if I get enough shards I'll definitely hit 30.

Any hunters with skill mind helping a brother through the lamps (just the lamps).

I needed to get that loot drop for two guys but wasn't counting on the patch dropping today :-(

Karl2177

Yea, probably just rad mats now.

Yeah, but it only gives radiant materials now, nothing else.

yup and you can get radiant mats from it. you can actually get mats right now even if you looted the chest earlier. I just got energy from it.

Thanks for the answers. Think they also removed the class items? In all of my raid attempts in both VoG and CE, I've gotten 2 class items total, and I'm the strange person that actually wants them.

It reset the chest for the week too? That's pretty awesome. Gonna grab all those later tonight. Did any other part of the raid reset? Because you can still cheese the first part with a Titan or Warlock.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol

thread is out of control, gotta try for a top of page PSA soon

Is there anyone who has done the Daily Story that has received radiant mats or was that just a miscommunication

Bogeypop

Condolences :(

Gonna take a lot more than some fake Exotic Engrams to bring me down after getting Hawkmoon yesterday!

Speaking of Radiant Mats, I did my Daily today, but I'm hoping it's like the Crota chest and is reset. Gonna do the daily again until someone clears up the deal with Deathsinger.

Tawpgun

Wait so I have to learn how to play the Crota raid legit now?

That's just great. I have no idea what to do. I only know how to beat it beginning to end with cheese.

This is so sad. And there's plenty more like you which is even more sad.

Say what you will about cheesing. I can see why people cheesed VoG and even Crota after a while. You don't want to repeat the same content over again, you just want your loot roll and get out.

But to have NEVER done it legit is just sad and dumb. I can forgive cheesing if you completed it legit at least once. But cheesing from the get go? smh.

I was in a party where me and 2 friends were helping 2 others who wanted to learn how to do Crota legit because they have only ever cheesed it. And my oh my were they bad. Do yourself a favor and try and complete a raid legit before you start cheesing. I have no idea what compels people to not want to beat the BEST part of destiny legit.

Glad I don't have to wake up early anymore tomorrow!

Now Bungie, can we PLEASE get to fixing other bugs? Like ammo stuff, ruin wings, VoG bugs, etc etc etc????

Oh no! What happened? I hope everything is okay!
The bleeding restarted, in surgery now. 50% of Kidney failure do to a dye they need to inject into the bloodstream to find the cut. But I guess it's either surgery or he bleeds to death.

It's tough. Not going to work tomorrow.
Appreciate you guys letting me talk about this here even if it's not OT. It's been really hard these last few months/year between my Great Grandma dieing and this.

Think iv got the biggest headache on Earth right now.

Shito

Oh no, they patched the daily public event rewards!
I was fine with it only awarding a mote of light or a strange coin. :(

Top Bottom