• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

hydruxo

I guess I can stop leveling up my 2nd Black Hammer and just max out my original one now that they've removed the Hive perk on it.

Does anyone need the Ir Yut checkpoint that is on my friends list? I went to go get the first chest on my Titan alt and realized he is saved to her.

Maaaaaaan, I wish I wasn't stuck at work. Following this thread is killing me. I wanna go open chests and do PEs.

i think im starting to come down with something *Cough Cough*

im this close man

chances are Bungies going to go "oh shit" and have it fixed before I get home

hydruxo

That kill occurred right before the hotfix dropped, so Vex is 323 and P&T is 300.

fridge-open-disappointed-walk-away-nothing-1353706092r.gif

Greenymac

The bleeding restarted, in surgery now. 50% of Kidney failure do to a dye they need to inject into the bloodstream to find the cut. But I guess it's either surgery or he bleeds to death.

It's tough. Not going to work tomorrow.
Appreciate you guys letting me talk about this here even if it's not OT. It's been really hard these last few months/year between my Great Grandma dieing and this.

Think iv got the biggest headache on Earth right now.

math, this shit sucks....Good vibes coming your way...Stay hydrated. He will be fine!

lt519

Of all the VOG weapons, do you still use any of them? Which ones.

I got all these weapons over the weekend, I don't know what to upgrade, and what not too.

Vex Mytho
Vison of Confl.
Praedyth's revenge

Time and patience or what ever its called.

Do I upgrade them all or are they useless?

I use the Vision of Confluence all the time, solar on a primary is pretty sweet. Praedyth's been outclassed by a lot of weapons IMO. I use Fatebringer a ton a well. Don't have a Mythoclast ):

Namikaze1

:-|

I swear sometimes that you must be putting in the cheat code. Your drops are just so beyond anything I have experienced!

Again.....!!!

That will turn into shards....

God damnit Nami. Give me some of that RNG.

We just did Crota, it did seem like he got up faster than normal at one point.

I suspect he's trolling most of the time.

Click the link for proof. I just finished uploading it.

E92 M3

Stop ruining my dream!

Hahahahahahahahahahah!

Got Mida Multi Tool!

I've only gotten exotic from a legendary engram in 4 months. Jeez your RNG luck is broken! I demand Bungie nerf Nami!

The bleeding restarted, in surgery now. 50% of Kidney failure do to a dye they need to inject into the bloodstream to find the cut. But I guess it's either surgery or he bleeds to death.

It's tough. Not going to work tomorrow.
Appreciate you guys letting me talk about this here even if it's not OT. It's been really hard these last few months/year between my Great Grandma dieing and this.

Think iv got the biggest headache on Earth right now.

What is the underlying condition? How old is your grandpa?

Yes, I kind of liked it the way it was.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. I'm just going to assume you are.

I mean, if you're serious, did you really pay $60 for a video game just to cheese what is arguably the best content in the game (along with VoG)? Yikes.

And you like it that way better? Double yikes.

Yeah, I'm judging pretty hard right now. It's warranted.

Is RemotePlay naturally dark and black-crushingly? I've always wondered why this is or if it was an issue on my PS4's Full RGB setting. I have my Vita bright ess set to max, too.

The OLED black levels are much deeper than an older style LCD. It also is responsible for the super saturation of colors.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
This is GAF. Spoiler tags are "necessary" for everything. One of my biggest gripes about GAF these days.
...*shrug* well I was in favor of spoiler tags in the first week the raid was released as I didn't want to know about it but still wanted to participate in the thread. tags that hide things are aren't actually spoilers and kind of obfuscate meaning as well are unnecessary
Of all the VOG weapons, do you still use any of them? Which ones.

I got all these weapons over the weekend, I don't know what to upgrade, and what not too.

Vex Mytho
Vison of Confl.
Praedyth's revenge

Time and patience or what ever its called.

Do I upgrade them all or are they useless?
They're all worthless, you should dismantle them!

Top Bottom