• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

noomi

Cool, so we get to grab solo crota chests for more mats? Sure having some more rad shards/energies never hurt, going to need to hoard them for the new hard mode weapons anyway.

Wonder if it will be possible to finish 3x raids in 2 hours tomorrow with no cheese. Probably :)

thank you!

yeah, I don't do them unless it's a story mission I feel like playing anymore either. The Daily Public Events thing is all but fully confirmed though, definitely worth seeking those out once a day!
Look at this! You got a top page post and you weren't even trying. :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
what about the 2nd?

Lol.
Hey i stated 3 criteria:
No hard raid
no newsworthy items out of bungie
hit OT14 before friday

no hard raid, hit OT14 on friday, and got a decent update along with a patch from bungie.
hah fair enough, you did make those caveats, I had totally forgotten.
The bleeding restarted, in surgery now. 50% of Kidney failure do to a dye they need to inject into the bloodstream to find the cut. But I guess it's either surgery or he bleeds to death.

It's tough. Not going to work tomorrow.
Appreciate you guys letting me talk about this here even if it's not OT. It's been really hard these last few months/year between my Great Grandma dieing and this.

Think iv got the biggest headache on Earth right now.
damn math, I'm sorry! I hope the surgery goes as well as possible :(
Look at this! You got a top page post and you weren't even trying. :)
hey true, I can edit when I have all the answers I need :)

I don't have Black Hammer but that is a joke. They don't have a fix for the bug so they just disable the perk. I'm betting it never gets ly patched and says this way forever.

LiK

The bleeding restarted, in surgery now. 50% of Kidney failure do to a dye they need to inject into the bloodstream to find the cut. But I guess it's either surgery or he bleeds to death.

Appreciate you guys letting me talk about this here even if it's not OT. It's been really hard these last few months/year between my Great Grandma dieing and this.

Sorry to hear that. *hugs*

noomi

To those that just did the Deathsinger and got no loots. Did you kill her on characters that killed her already this week, or was it ones that have not?

Not sure if that sentence makes sense.

Mindlog

The changes to the Bridge cheese are :|
It just focused on soloing. Killbox when spamming melee to cross is now instant.

It still despawns all enemies on your side of the bridge... ... ....
Let that sink in for a second.
It sill despawns all enemies on your side of the bridge.
So basically you're all just standing there with no adds to battle.
I mean you still have to cross the bridge, but why not fix that too?

Shito

I don't have Black Hammer but that is a joke. They don't have a fix for the bug so they just disable the perk. I'm betting it never gets ly patched and says this way forever.
Nah, look at how they quickly patched that 100% repro bug where heavy synth would not credit you ammo if your inventory is full!
Erh...

Bummer to hear. I hope everything goes well... And you find some medicine for that headache (shouldn't be too hard to find in a hospital!).

zewone

Gonna take a lot more than some fake Exotic Engrams to bring me down after getting Hawkmoon yesterday!

Speaking of Radiant Mats, I did my Daily today, but I'm hoping it's like the Crota chest and is reset. Gonna do the daily again until someone clears up the deal with Deathsinger.
Oh man! Congrats! Did Hawkmoon drop from Roc strikes?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It just focused on soloing.

Please clarify, and spoiler tags are not necessary.

It just focused on soloing.

lolololololol... bungie, pls.

Will reroll that Iron Banner rocket launcher until I get a larger magazine and tracking. Highest impact RL.

Edit: Those Gafers that know me, know I'll be playing a lot of Iron Banner. If anyone wants to play also (I often have groups going) add me - Rubenov25
Let's do this $#&#!

It just focused on soloing. Killbox when spamming melee to cross is now instant.

So I can still solo the bridge part if I just snipe the other side?

Will reroll that Iron Banner rocket launcher until I get a larger magazine and tracking. Highest impact RL.

Edit: Those Gafers that know me, know I'll be playing a lot of Iron Banner. If anyone wants to play also (I often have groups going) add me - Rubenov25

Can I be in your IB group bro?

forrest

formerly nacire
atheonlootv5sgl.jpg

RNG in this game sometimes...

Picked up Praetorian Foil on Templar too. It was the last VoG weapon I needed for the collection.

Is RemotePlay naturally dark and black-crushingly? I've always wondered why this is or if it was an issue on my PS4's Full RGB setting. I have my Vita bright ess set to max, too.

Cybrwzrd

Banned

So basically you just need to despawn the adds each round, or are the permanently gone once you despawn them once?

LordofPwn

hah fair enough, you did make those caveats, I had totally forgotten.

it's ok. If House of Wolves comes out in march, i'd expect an announcement of Comet in May. Activision will probably have an event, also talk about the next call of duty. this will lead into E3 where Sony will talk about the great partnership they have and that everyone has played destiny so here's some new "exclusive" stuff. I'd also image Bungie will have to release some free content updates in the mean time to keep people coming back until comet launches in the fall and then the cycle repeats.

E92 M3

You have my prayers. What is the underlying condition?

So, we can deactivate the enemies and casually stroll to the other side lol?

Mindlog

So I can still solo the bridge part if I just snipe the other side?
I don't know. No Icebreaker on this character. I'll check.
Please clarify, and spoiler tags are not necessary.
There is a cheese where you enter the room the sword bearer exits. Stand up on the box in the back to despawn all enemies and across the bridge to snipe to complete the mission. It still happens. So basically you just get your team back there then just go stand on the plates. The only add is the sword bearer.
So, we can deactivate the enemies and casually stroll to the other side lol?
Yes. I'm betting many teams will do this because the annihilator totem timing is much more aggressive (presumably to prevent solo crossings.)

Oh dear. Do they even playtest this stuff. That is going to be so lackluster and cheap.

In addition to other potential rewards, Weekly Nightfall Strikes can now award 9 or more Strange Coins

I don't get this, the nightfall dropped coins before, does this mean it will always be AT LEAST 9+ because getting 6 is the worst.

Of all the VOG weapons, do you still use any of them? Which ones.

I got all these weapons over the weekend, I don't know what to upgrade, and what not too.

Vex Mytho
Vison of Confl.
Praedyth's revenge

Time and patience or what ever its called.

Do I upgrade them all or are they useless?

Top Bottom