• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

I've only gotten exotic from a legendary engram in 4 months. Jeez your RNG luck is broken! I demand Bungie nerf Nami!
They can't nerf me! There's a reason they can't!

I've seen enough of your posts to know no proof was necessary. >_<
others needed proof

i hate you
Your hate just makes me stronger! Bwahahahaha!

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Nami meet me in the back ally
I'm here. Where you at?

You're obviously having an affair with RNGesus......
can't be having an affair with myself :p

Unbelievable, I don't get it. You get more Exotic RNG drops in an average week than I have ever gotten from Day 1.

See, y'all need to understand that I AM RNGESUS!

dB Viper

With the bridge cheese gone, is it soloable at all? Maybe someone will discover a new tactic?

If the enemies still despawn by going into the SB room, couldn't one stand on the center plate afterwards, get the SB to come to you, kill him, then cross the bridge with the sword and kill adds/ogres? Or am I missing something?

Sure, but unless all the levels are wrong on the OLED I shouldn't be receiving this much black crush.
u need to adjust the in game brightness. What looks good on your tv will be crushed on the vita. Adjusting for the vita will make it washed out when you switch back to the tv.

I just put up with the black crush on the vita and leave my settings alone.

u need to adjust the in game brightness. What looks good on your tv will be crushed on the vita. Adjusting for the vita will make it washed out when you switch back to the tv.

I just put up with the black crush on the vita and leave my settings alone.
Ah, good point. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

...*shrug* well I was in favor of spoiler tags in the first week the raid was released as I didn't want to know about it but still wanted to participate in the thread. tags that hide things are aren't actually spoilers and kind of obfuscate meaning as well are unnecessary

They're all worthless, you should dismantle them!

salty hawk today. everything cool?

Dazzler

Discovered last night you don't get any ammo replenishment if you sit up in the Valus cheese spot

All my weapons were empty, five minutes passed and no restock. Guess I was inadvertently AFK'ing haha

Top Bottom