• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

LOL. Ka Ching! Been saving up a whole lot of them.

14210989137055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

14210989787055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

upload_convert.gif

Thanks Bungie!

I'm not sure if I want to call you a genius or state that I hate you ;P

spyder_ur

So I haven't played since Thursday because I've been away...what'd I miss? Longest I've gone without playing. Even missed Xur, luckily it didn't look like the biggest week.

If there are any raid groups (CE or hard VoG) going out after 8 pm or so eastern tonight, I'd be down.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol only if you want to! I don't want to abuse your kindness and charity! This is the only time I'll need to be semi-carried because after the reset I'll be able to earn marks again to buy chest which will get me to 30. I can do it as early as 630 EST and pretty much anytime after that, just need to get a group together.
hehe it'll be fun, and yeah 6:30 can work :)
This thread moves fast! Repost:

I'm going to run the sword tonight for my group with my newly-minted lvl 32 Titan. What's the most efficient attack pattern for Crota? I've read people claiming the R1-R1-R2 combo is best and others saying to just mash the slam button.
The ideal- max damage, not counting the super- is 4 R2 smashes per kneel. This isn't always practical. An R1-R1-R2 + R2 combo is also very good, and can help you close the distance if you land too far from him to hit with an R2 smash. R1-R2 + R2 is also fine if you're pressed for time. Also, if you have the super, you can cancel into its animation- use the super as soon as you do the damage with the R2, it's amazing. Of course, it's not at all a sure thing that you'll have it.

Also, good general tip- err on the side of doing less damage on the first kneel, more damage on the second. If you get killed while attacking him on the second kneel it's no big deal, really. If you get killed on the first, you miss out on the second entirely.

Lol Kadey. too good.

nowai

I must have missed it at first, but the new Iron Banner gloves will be 32!

1. Hand cannon reload please
2. Upgraded with ass mats! yuuus

EL CUCO

The real question I have for Kadey is, did you use all that PE XP on something useful or did you flush it down the drain? xD

The ideal- max damage, not counting the super- is 4 R2 smashes per kneel. This isn't always practical. An R1-R1-R2 + R2 combo is also very good, and can help you close the distance if you land too far from him to hit with an R2 smash. R1-R2 + R2 is also fine if you're pressed for time. Also, if you have the super, you can cancel into its animation- use the super as soon as you do the damage with the R2, it's amazing. Of course, it's not at all a sure thing that you'll have it.

Also, good general tip- err on the side of doing less damage on the first kneel, more damage on the second. If you get killed while attacking him on the second kneel it's no big deal, really. If you get killed on the first, you miss out on the second entirely.

Thanks, and thanks hydruxo too!

LiK

Anything good was not intended. Fucking stupid Radiant mats aren't possible with Pubs and Dailies. Bungie, you guys are fucking clueless.

The public event glitch was old public event rewards in postmaster gave the new materials. Doing today's public event or any event from now on will give old ascendant materials.

I'd love IB if it were L32 Chest, one of the main pieces I need. I hope the gloves are at least int/disc.

I kept my loser medallions this time around. Will always keep them from now on.

Top Bottom