• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Reset Squad Unite!

So we originally wanted to wait for the patch, but since it is now live do we all want to go ahead with the 4am EST multiple (3) runs for Crota's End?

I am down for reset time, I will have until 8am EST when I will have to get ready for work.

Roster
1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Dhruv_Hanom
3. Auto_Aim (Kartik21)
4. Owlialicious (PikaPuff)
5. DrLawyerCop
6. Nami (you down?)

Let me know if that works for you all!

I'm down. Last week was fun, and if we start that early I should be able to go back to sleep before going to work. If I'm not on by 3:50, look for a replacement. Hoping to get to sleep early tonight. Can run it x3. Dr_LawyerCop.

Coconut

Banned
It's a joke. People who only ever cheesed complained on reddit about how Crota doesn't stay down for very long anymore with video proof. But he stays down for exactly the same amount of time. lolz

I called this like last week that people who ran cheese would be lost.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks guys.

Only raid weapon I maxed out is the Black Hammer for obvious reasons. Now that I no longer need shards I'm going to max out the rest starting with Hunger and of course wait to get the hard weapons and level them up.

Zocano

Come on Gafers! Let's rally together! Don't make use play in the dark with just half a team! Need three more!

1. Jtran2003
2. Greenymac
3. Zocano

I know this super sucks but I thought we could get started almost right away and have to leave in 30 minutes.

I'm gonna have to back out, sorry :\

I'll be back later tonight (2-3 hours?) if you still want to play.

Updated Crota End 3x Tuesday 3PM EST list.

1. Darryl_M_R, Level 32 Hunter (3)
  2. NoThru22 (PSN: Macello), 32 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock
  3. grimlock33, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan, 31 Warlock [maybe]
  4. moris (PSN: ms1582), 31 Hunter, 32 Titan, 31 Warlock
  5. xplicitone, 32 Titan, 31 Hunter, 31 Warlock
  6. Open

Looking for 1 more experience raider so we can knock this out fast--plan to have fun though.

JTran2003

Come on Gafers! Let's rally together! Don't make use play in the dark with just half a team! Need three more!

1. Jtran2003
2. Greenymac
3. Zocano

Can I be the lvl32 swordbearer? Kinda curious to see what the deal about Crota not staying down now.

well I browsed over the last 10 pages, saw some post about Crota getting back up alot faster now. Something along those lines.

edit:Ahh okay. I need to stop glancing over things and assuming things as well. haha

RawR did you still want to run a fresh CE with us? If not I might try later tonight. Doesn't seem like there is much interest right now... Zocano, Greeny, what do you guys think?

Mindlog

6. Open

Looking for 1 more experience raider so we can knock this out fast--plan to have fun though.
Sold! (if avilable) 32 Warlock, Hunter 31 Titan

I am willing to go but am just lvl 29 and have not done the new raid yet.

Thats fine with me. You will prob die often and wont do as much dps just keep that in mind :p you're squishy as a lvl29

RawR did you still want to run a fresh CE with us? If not I might try later tonight. Doesn't seem like there is much interest right now... Zocano, Greeny, what do you guys think?
Yeah Just let me know when

JTran2003

I know this super sucks but I thought we could get started almost right away and have to leave in 30 minutes.

I'm gonna have to back out, sorry :

I'll be back later tonight (2-3 hours?) if you still want to play.

Its cool. I'll try again later tonight then. SteryoType said he could do it around 9 if that's cool with you. I'll try again around then.

Trakan

There's absolutely no chance it was intended :p

It was absolutely intended. The first chest loot got moved to Ir Yut. Now the first chest drops mats. You get no more loot this week than you will next week. You open the chest twice, but there's no more loot. You just get it in a different place.

stb

Anyone doing HM VoG tonight?

I need to run it, but would like to start at Oracles... anyone have that CP?

PSN Berried_treasurE

Greenymac

I wont be able to run later, but at least Ill get to do crota with Hawkian, fig and squall later. No worries!

M3Rocket

It'll probably be around 8:30 - 9 EST. I'll keep checking the thread to see if any groups are forming up around that time.

I need a Crota kill with my Titan if you can get enough people together? Please add me to the list if so. I will be home right at 9 EST/6 PST.

GMT

What time are you free? I'll be doing the podcast in about an hour.

England eh? Nice! I'll get home from work in an hour, how long is your podcast? We can begin once that ends.

Last Call Crota Kill

630 EST (time might be moved to slightly later when Fig's podcast ends)

1. Squall ASF
2. Hawkian
3. Fig
4. Greenymac
5. Nami aka Darth RNGeesus
6. Erotic Sushi

Greeny, it looks like you found another team, did you still want in on ours? or should we find someone else?

BokehKing

Banned
England eh? Nice! I'll get home from work in an hour, how long is your podcast? We can begin once that ends.

Last Call Crota Kill

630 EST (time might be moved to slightly later when Fig's podcast ends)

1. Squall ASF
2. Hawkian
3. Fig
4. Greenymac
5. Nami aka Darth RNGeesus
6. Erotic Sushi

Greeny, it looks like you found another team, did you still want in on ours? or should we find someone else?
If a level 30 Titan is high enough level I would like to go if greeny could not
Have maxed Gjallarhorn

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some times when you get to that point your darkness level is already too high to do that. I think it matters not since Titans and Hunters can solo the first part legit anyway.

I'd like to part of a flawless CE tonight if anybody is running any.

Dave_6

It gave me 12 plus 6 more from the CE chests.

No I didn't level up anything using it. Most of the stuff I have is leveled up. Only the TLW and Midi isn't but I don't use them anyway.

Between free 1st CE chest shards and this. I have enough for......

14211006577055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

Thought I was going to have to do full three raids after reset but Bungie gave me a late Christmas present.

Congrats! All of your characters look awesome too.

I just want to say, all of your characters look very stylish. Congrats on the 32s.

Yep, agreed!

Cybrwzrd

Banned
PS4 Crota Flawless run 9PM Eastern 1/12

1. Cybrwzrd
2. Frostburn
3. ErnieMcCracken
4. grimlock33
5. Qwell
6. gutterboy44

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

I will start sending out invites about 8:50 PM Eastern

Still need 3 alts in case people do not show up. I will send friend requests after work (before 6PM Eastern)

Is everyone still down for this in light of the changes?

Deku Tree

Some times when you get to that point your darkness level is already too high to do that. I think it matters not since Titans and Hunters can solo the first part legit anyway.

How does a Titan solo the first part legit?

Cybrwzrd

Banned

Going at 9 PM Est if interested - but only alt spots open at the moment

6. Mindlog, 32 Warlock, 31 Hunter, 31 Titan

I should be adding you guys to my friend list tonight and sending reminders tomorrow and stuff.

Top Bottom