• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

stb

HM VoG - 7:30 Eastern (or later)

edit: FULL!

1. stb (PSN Berried_treasurE, Level 31 Titan
  2. captscience (PSNcaptscience 31 Warlock)
  3. babyghost853 (PSN babyghost853)
  4. babyghost853's friend (PSN wrsg116)
  5. Dave_6
  6. Mrgamer (PSN v1br4t1ons, Level 32 Warlock)
  7. ALT - neoism (PSN ???)

Anyone have an oracles CP for Hard Mode?

HM VoG - 7:30 Eastern (or later)

Please sign up:

1. stb (PSN Berried_treasurE, Level 31 Titan
  2. captscience (psn captscience 31 Warlock)
  3. (add yourself)
  4. (add yourself)
  5. (add yourself)
  6. (add yourself)

Anyone have an oracles CP for Hard Mode?

I'll join! Want another shot at a Fatebringer.

I don't understand what's going on, is everything reset one day early or something?

Not reset early, just patched early. And due to the patch, you basically can get the 1st chest again. If you haven't gone all the way to Deathsinger (or if you didn't get the first chest, not sure which...) then you can get a Deathsinger drop.

Greenymac

England eh? Nice! I'll get home from work in an hour, how long is your podcast? We can begin once that ends.

Last Call Crota Kill

630 EST (time might be moved to slightly later when Fig's podcast ends)

1. Squall ASF
2. Hawkian
3. Fig
4. Greenymac
5. Nami aka Darth RNGeesus
6. Erotic Sushi

Greeny, it looks like you found another team, did you still want in on ours? or should we find someone else?

Im doing the podcast too!!But yes I want to be part of the group. Count me in.

I need to know what the rolls are with the IB gloves. I hope it's int/disc.
And what the perks are for the HC/RL.

I also hope to get a 331 Gheleon's Demise.

Not reset early, just patched early. And due to the patch, you basically can get the 1st chest again. If you haven't gone all the way to Deathsinger (or if you didn't get the first chest, not sure which...) then you can get a Deathsinger drop.

Do we have any confirmation on how to get that Deathsinger roll?

England eh? Nice! I'll get home from work in an hour, how long is your podcast? We can begin once that ends.

Last Call Crota Kill

630 EST (time might be moved to slightly later when Fig's podcast ends)

1. Squall ASF
2. Hawkian
3. Fig
4. Greenymac
6. Erotic Sushi

Greeny, it looks like you found another team, did you still want in on ours? or should we find someone else?

Might be better to get Crota out of the way before the podcast. Shouldn't take more than 10 mins. ;)

Last Call Crota Kill

730 EST (Right after Fig, Greeny and Nami? Podcast)
1. Squall ASF
2. Hawkian
3. Fig
4. Greenymac
6. Erotic Sushi

SkylineRKR

I'm sure its the latter, because I didn't go to deathsinger before and got squat. All I did on that char was opening the first chest last week.

If that works I guess? "Players will now be required to cross the bridge in order to complete the bridge encounter" eh?

We'll see what happens. what you've described here is not what was depicted in the video, so I stand by what I said. :p
that's exactly what happened in the video
Has anyone tried this? Not convinced that it will work with only one player on the other side. Horrible cheese fixing by Bungie if it does work. I guess it's kind of like the relic holder going below during templar while everyone else uses IB from spawn platform.
a few weeks ago we despawned and I brought the sword across and while everyone was sniping from the other side, I died. because no one was left alive on the orge side, totems activated and we wiped. I'm sure the old check was started after I crossed the bridge.

a different time I also solo'd and jumped the gap, then ran back to where orges spawned, totems activated and I died. I'm sure this is the same as running back to despawn, I ran to a place considered off the map, was marked as missing, totems activated and wiped the party.

so I'm sure the patch changed the condition to start checking orge side party status to "after crossing bridge and/or when orges spawn"

mcrommert

Banned
Normal Mode VOG - Need one person who is experienced to play with experienced destiny players (not experienced on vog)

Starts at 6:30 eastern

Xbox One

All 5 playing are 29 or higher with exotics

1. (add yourself)

So how much grinding am I getting myself into trying for Iron Banner rank 5 (assuming that's the requirement for the handcannon)? I skipped the last one, and only did a bit when the tempered buff was introduced. Should I just wait until the weekend or grind out a few hours a night?

So how much grinding am I getting myself into trying for Iron Banner rank 5 (assuming that's the requirement for the handcannon)? I skipped the last one, and only did a bit when the tempered buff was introduced. Should I just wait until the weekend or grind out a few hours a night?

I have this same question . .trying to hit rank 5 for once.

-

Also do public event packages still give you 5K experiences?

Normal Mode VOG - Need one person who is experienced to play with experienced destiny players (not experienced on vog)

Starts at 6:30 eastern

Xbox One

All 5 playing are 29 or higher with exotics

1. (add yourself)

Shoot, just ran it with my 31 Hunter. Still need my 29 Titan and 28 Warlock to go through but y'all are a bit higher up.

Top Bottom