• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ok I got the first chest for all my chars.

Now I need to run Weekly and Nightfall with my Hunter lvl 27.

Any good soul wants to carry me on NF or Weekly 30?

I'll help you out later on, not now if you're still up for it at the time.

Anyone wants to get a Team 32 Iron Banner going?

LiK

lol from reddit

JCwGFvd.jpg

i couldn't show that amount of restraint

i don't get why anyone would share that. embarrassing

anyway, gonna play a few matches of PVP for like an hour.

I'll help you out later on, not now if you're still up for it at the time.

Anyone wants to get a Team 32 Iron Banner going?

Just make a post and if I am able to get on. I will def be doing IB alot this week after I finish the raids, nightfalls and weeklies
which is done within ~5.5 hours of the reset :p

Disker

Sounds broken.

Its weakness is stability and magazine? With those perks you'll be aiming to take advantage of the shot package anyway so stability won't matter and with a punch like that magazine won't matter either because you'll be one shotting everyone.

Sounds like a hot-fix shotgun indeed. I like the scout and the pulse rifle, shame the hand-cannon has 5 bullets.....

What is up with the armor? Even some iron banner gear gets 36 light now. And this event sounds hard(er) than the Iron Banner, you would expect a reward for end-game players but nope (as I can see so far). Sometimes I really wonder what Bungie is thinking before they release there stuff.

Just got the chest again on all 3 characters and got shards on each! Awesome!

Just need 19 energy or shards tomorrow and my Warlock will join my Titan and Hunter at Level 32.

Woohoo!

Just got the chest again on all 3 characters and got shards on each! Awesome!

Just need 19 energy or shards tomorrow and my Warlock will join my Titan and Hunter at Level 32.

Woohoo!

All three gave me energy today, as did both of my Crota kills this week and last. Already and 60+ energy. Crota doesn't like me.

But that's fine, I should hit rank 4 with Eris tomorrow and finally hit 32.

All three gave me energy today, as did both of my Crota kills this week and last. Already and 60+ energy. Crota doesn't like me.

But that's fine, I should hit rank 4 with Eris tomorrow and finally hit 32.

Awesome! I've only levelled up Light of the Abyss. So once I get him to 32 I'll start leveling up the weapons. Black Hammer next.

Awesome! I've only levelled up Light of the Abyss. So once I get him to 32 I'll start leveling up the weapons. Black Hammer next.

Yeah I guess I shouldn't be too bummed about having energy. Can convert to shards and still have enough to fully upgrade some Crota weapons, if I got any. When I do, I'm ready!

stb

HM VoG - 7:30 Eastern (or later)

edit: FULL!

1. stb (PSN Berried_treasurE, Level 31 Titan
  2. captscience (PSNcaptscience 31 Warlock)
  3. babyghost853 (PSN babyghost853)
  4. babyghost853's friend (PSN wrsg116)
  5. Dave_6
  6. Mrgamer (PSN v1br4t1ons, Level 32 Warlock)
  7. ALT - neoism (PSN ???)

Anyone have an oracles CP for Hard Mode?

OK, sending FR now to babyghost and mrgamer.

I think we're shooting for 8pm Eastern (1 hourfrom now) for Mrgamer.

Palocca

Should I be running VoG on normal, as well as hard for the chance of exotics dropping? I haven't touched Atheon since the CE dropped, but I feel like I've been missing out on opportunities to get Hawkmoon.

I know there are lots of Hard Mode and Crota's End runs tonight, but me and a couple friends are going to run regular Vault of Glass tonight at 7:00 PM Central and we could use some GAFfers to help round out the group. Our one friend has never set foot into Vault of Glass, so we're all excited for him to experience his first Destiny raid.

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* Zombine
* silver.tongue
* Squidhands

This is on PS4. Would anyone care to hop in and join us? My PSN is DJ_Lushious. Shoot me a message or quote me here.

Zombine

Banned
I know there are lots of Hard Mode and Crota's End runs tonight, but me and a couple friends are going to run regular Vault of Glass tonight at 7:00 PM Central and we could use some GAFfers to help round out the group. Our one friend has never set foot into Vault of Glass, so we're all excited for him to experience his first Destiny raid.

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* OPEN
* OPEN
* OPEN

This is on PS4. Would anyone care to hop in and join us? My PSN is DJ_Lushious. Shoot me a message or quote me here.

Yeah man lets do it. Do you mind a level 29?

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* OPEN
* OPEN
* OPEN

I can join if we agree to stop on gatekeepers and farm glimmer till we max it (should take 15 mins).

stb

Anyone have Oracles (or even confluxes) CP for Hard Mode VoG?

Really don't wanna do spires, and would prefer to skip confluxes.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Been trying to see if there was a way to still cheese the bridge. I think some variation is possible with two people.

Top Bottom