• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Trakan

What's everyone's favorite story mission in Destiny?
That new gaming side topic is moving slowly...

The Sword of Crota. The only unique mission in the game. I love the aesthetic of Earth, so I enjoyed all those missions. The music that plays during the Array mission and the Black Garden mission fighting the final boss makes those stand out as well.

Looks like the thread will move to OT15 right in time for the weekly reset! Crazy!

Anyone Gatekeeper glimmer farming? If not I'll be in the Exclusion Zone

FirewalkR

Hey guys, a friend of mine leveled up until level 7 with the trial on PS4, and after purchasing the full game he's not leveling up. He's rebooted the game twice at least. Am I forgetting something obvious here or have you guys heard about any problem with upgrading from trial?

What's everyone's favorite story mission in Destiny?
That new gaming side topic is moving slowly...

I would say my favorite is the Scourge of Winter. It's the only mission I feel that your objective is clear; you're going to go kill someone. I like the pacing and progression of the mission. I like how you're working your way through different environments. Also when end of the line kicks in halfway through I get pumped and ready to destroy the fallen.

Also it's the only mission as far as I can remember that you don't have dinklebot scan something for you to defend, for that alone, it deserves some special recognition.

The Last Array is probably my 2nd favorite for the ending when the Tombship shows up and the music kicks in.

GhaleonEB

The fucking hell did I just do!!!!!

I didn't wanted to dismantled that you fucking controller!

I don't even wanna post what it was.

So pissed right now.

Fucking hell. Fucking warlock. Fucking controller. Fuck everything.

Wait. It wasn't the one I thought it was. Thank god. If it was the 331 version, I would straight up murder this ds4.

You hit the mark. Won't say which one.

Um. Enough drama for one day. Step away from the keyboard. :p

Oh, Nami.

tumblr_lquxfmnAbe1r0ojhto1_250.gif

outsida

So you all know my little son deleted my level 31 (almost 32) character with all my good stuff on it. I said to myself I'd forgive all if RNGesus blessed me with the 2 weapons I've wanted for a while now. and. I just received the Vex and the Fatebringer from the VoG. All praises be to Rahoool!!!!!

So you all know my little son deleted my level 31 (almost 32) character with all my good stuff on it. I said to myself I'd forgive all if RNGesus blessed me with the 2 weapons I've wanted for a while now. and. I just received the Vex and the Fatebringer from the VoG. All praises be to Rahoool!!!!!

You're the only person I wouldn't be jealous of for hitting a great haul. Nice.

You hit 30 pretty damn fast.

I know there are lots of Hard Mode and Crota's End runs tonight, but me and a couple friends are going to run regular Vault of Glass tonight at 7:00 PM Central and we could use some GAFfers to help round out the group. Our one friend has never set foot into Vault of Glass, so we're all excited for him to experience his first Destiny raid.

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* OPEN
* OPEN
* OPEN

This is on PS4. Would anyone care to hop in and join us? My PSN is DJ_Lushious. Shoot me a message or quote me here.
I've never done VoG either, would love to join if you have room. PSN squidhands
Lvl 30 Titan/31 Warlock

Rubenov

Amen brother

Top Bottom