• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

stb

I'm at the first chest in CE if anyone needs it. PSN Berried_treasure

Edit 1: Just opened it.... Tick tock...

Edit 2: .... Aaaaand I left.

Let's dance (rapidly melee) and cut them down combine haha awesome. Probably old news but I never knew. This would have been a perfect double bounty day

I know there are lots of Hard Mode and Crota's End runs tonight, but me and a couple friends are going to run regular Vault of Glass tonight at 7:00 PM Central and we could use some GAFfers to help round out the group. Our one friend has never set foot into Vault of Glass, so we're all excited for him to experience his first Destiny raid.

* DJ_Lushious
* DJ_Lushious' friend #1
* DJ_Lushious' friend #2
* Zombine
* silver.tongue
* Squidhands

This is on PS4. Would anyone care to hop in and join us? My PSN is DJ_Lushious. Shoot me a message or quote me here.

Nevermind.

Kill_Deaf_Radio - PSN

Anyone else running normal VoG or would be interested in grouping up in a few minutes?

Cømet

Banned
Now if only they would give us some solid info more than one day in advance.

That would suggest they know themselves!

Buddy wanted to play Crucible. I said nah, time for bed, be responsible and all that. Not half an hour later, he lets me know he just got his second Gjallarhorn as a Crucible reward.

FUCK

I jump back on, play for an hour. Really fun games, shutting out teams left and right. Getting seriously blinded by the sun on Mercury (they really need to relocate the zones so C-side isn't constantly running into the SUN). Blues for days.

Was fun though.

David___

Banned
Not gonna lie, I sorta regretted buying The Last Word from Xur but then I unlocked Perfect Balance and its making a world of a difference.

PS4 Crota Flawless run 9PM Eastern 1/12

1. Cybrwzrd
2. Dr_LawyerCop
3. ErnieMcCracken
4. grimlock33
5. Qwell
6. gutterboy44

Alt 1
Alt 2
Alt 3

I will start sending out invites about 8:50 PM Eastern

Still need 3 alts in case people do not show up. I will send friend requests after work (before 6PM Eastern)

Is this still a go in wake of the patch?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
K looking for 5 people for VoG HM from Oracles till Atheon

1. GraveRobberX
2. kreepmode
3. Gibbshift

I have the checkpoint on 2 chars, we can even do Oracles > Gorgon x2, then finish 1 or both Atheons, depending if group sticks together
Please quote and fill yo' name!

Not happening

stb

1. GraveRobberX

I have the checkpoint on 2 chars, we can even do Oracles > Gorgon x2, then finish 1 or both Atheons, depending if group sticks together

Wanna join me? I have full party and need oracles cp. Psn berried_treasure

1. GraveRobberX
2. Rollo Tomasi (psn: kreepmode)

I'm down. I actually have the templar CP for hard mode but I don't mind doing oracles again if we get a good group together

NastyBook

1. GraveRobberX

Fuck it, I'll do this instead. Might try to set up my own last minute fresh CEs afterwards.

Already on your buddy list, Grave.

GraveRobberX

1. GraveRobberX
2. kreepmode
3. Gibbshift

3 more

Wanna join me? I have full party and need oracles cp. Psn berried_treasure

I can give ya the checkpoint!

GraveRobberX

Ahh, cool. Grave, I need to do this fresh CE for the shards. If you still need me afterwards, I'll gladly join you. Thanks for taking me on, though.

NP

kreepmode sorry but gotta cancel, I have checkpoint from Gorgons ugh, the new patch fucked with my Oracle checkpoint =/

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Both Warlocks and Titans can make the rock jump in the pit post patch without much trouble. I couldn't get up there with my hunter but its still easy to solo the first section with blade dancer. Even easier if you have P&T and Dont touch me.

Top Bottom