• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

LordofPwn

liess%20%280.00.00.00%29.jpg

Steroyd

Not gonna lie, I sorta regretted buying The Last Word from Xur but then I unlocked Perfect Balance and its making a world of a difference.

Haha, yeah when I upgraded my Last Word through Xur, using it unupgraded especially without the perfect balance was rough as hell.

Funny thing is I thought it was a fun gun to use when I first got it.

Pong!

Neo Member
I just did the 2nd part (bridge) of Crota's End with a 4 man fireteam:

- activate bridge plate

- everyone goes to the ledge in the sword carrier's room until the ads despawn

- put one person each on the two near side totums

- one person stands on bridge plate to keep bridge formed

- last person kills sword carrier, takes sword across and kills gate keeper, and stay alive (good hiding spot is behind rock next to big door)

- the two people can now leave totums and snipe across

- kill ogres and finished

-

phen0m24

Gosh I could watch that Jennifer gif all day.

Anyway, if you listen to the podcast
(and I love Destin - he's a Destiny FREAK)
they were going to name their show

The Tower
Tower Radio
Mythocast (OH MAN IT'S ON IGN)

Fire Team Chat is too much like Fireside Chat but I'm also old.

I like it though - more people talking about Destiny. GAF we have to keep our game up - shows there is a market out there! :)

They are getting guests - we should invite some of our favorite lurkers who also play with us. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. :)

Lima

Oh my god Bungie can't you fix anything? The patch notes said that all players must make it across the bridge to start the encounter. For fucks sake get rid of the cheese.

Anyone doing a fresh raid on Cotas End? I haven't done it yet and I would like to change that!

I have a level 30 Titan with both subclasses maxed out.

mattxt08

Banned
can someone please hook me up with a crota checkpoint on ps4?

will be attempting it for the first time tonight but need the checkpoint..

I just did the 2nd part (bridge) of Crota's End with a 4 man fireteam:

- activate bridge plate

- everyone goes to the ledge in the sword carrier's room until the ads despawn

- put one person each on the two near side totums

- one person stands on bridge plate to keep bridge formed

- last person kills sword carrier, takes sword across and kills gate keeper, and stay alive (good hiding spot is behind rock next to big door)

- the two people can now leave totums and snipe across

- kill ogres and finished

-
called it

Uhhhhh, just realized I have two icebreakers in my vault. I've always had just the one I bought from Xur then upgraded. When the fuck did that happen! I haven't been drinking and Destinying any time lately either. What the hell!!

Coconut

Banned
Honestly if you are new to the game and think you'll be playing a lot of it start a second character immediately after your first play through. Having tasted true power and now starting from the beginning this second play through, it's hurting my once mighty soul.

MildSoss

Honestly if you are new to the game and think you'll be playing a lot of it start a second character immediately after your first play through. Having tasted true power and now starting from the beginning this second play through, it's hurting my once mighty soul.

This is the reason i haven't made a Titan yet, playing through the story missions is just so painful. lol

Top Bottom