• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
That really sucks. When you had to leave at the templar earlier in the week, we picked up a replacement and I was able to get one. If you ever need help attempting to get one, let me know.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I cleared it twice this week and still no go. I did get Monte Carlo, my second one. Still don't like it, will probably shard both of them.

Oh and congrats on the Fatebringer get. So good on the thrall mobs with Firefly enabled from what everybody says.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
agh I can't stay up, i don't know if its new ot time or what in the morning, reset will actually bring a ton of posts. if we actually hit 20000 before i hit the thread someone please PM ghal

Rixa

I
Ima do it legit. Either work hard or you might as well quit. I'll use my signature Can't Touch This Exotic Gloves. Maybe we rename them the Hammer Gloves.

Always legit, Crota is so easy to do in 6 person party. Especially that Bridge part is the funniest part of whole raid. Everyone should do it legit way (atleast so they see how its done).

Double posts for days, suck it Gaming.

Did anyone try doing the the deathsinger and get rewards?

It's a mats only chest, but yeah, the old chest is now Deathsinger so you can't get her drop unless you have a character that hasn't run it. Or wait till reset.

I know I did DS with my TItan for the flawless runs but I don't think I ever did it on my other two characters since we skipped it during our reset raids. Anybody want to try?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Dunno if anyone's seen this already, but it would seem like ol' Tim Buckley might read GAF.

cad-20150109-ab24a.png

hydruxo

A bunch of gaffers and myself tried it right after the patch hit and got nothing. Essentially if you already grabbed the first chest this week, you can't get rewards from the Deathsinger because they moved the rewards from the chest to Ir Yut. So it doesn't matter if you hadn't done the Deathsinger yet, it's tied to the first chest.

Steroyd

Yea we tried earlier, if you got the first chest earlier this week she doesn't drop anything.

A bunch of gaffers and myself tried it right after the patch hit and got nothing. Essentially if you already grabbed the first chest this week, you can't get rewards from the Deathsinger because they moved the rewards from the chest to Ir Yut. So it doesn't matter if you hadn't done the Deathsinger yet, it's tied to the first chest.

Hehe they thought this through, the gits.

Anybody want to grab first CE chest again? At it now.

If you're still trying in 5 minutes, I'm about to do the same, just eating breakfast.

No point holding onto the Crota checkpoint now lol.

whaaa....? Bungie pls. Going to do that now then, ha.

They didn't lie when the patch notes say "first chest MOVED to deathsinger" they literally moved the chest itself there so it is the chest we've already opened.

But the first part now has an all new chest that no one had opened yet :D

Funny how the game mechanics work in Destiny :p

I'm sure this has already been posted about since I've been out of the thread for a while, but I just got a Radiant Shard from a Daily Public Event package at the postmaster. Sweet.

Top Bottom