• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

WipedOut

Sitting at Gorgon Checkpoint at reset if anyone wants to share, xbox one, GT Wipedout.

(Just need someone to wait while I change character)

Shito

I'm sure this has already been posted about since I've been out of the thread for a while, but I just got a Radiant Shard from a Daily Public Event package at the postmaster. Sweet.
It's a bug.
You get them from packages earned before the patch.
Look up a few pages back for an amazing gif from Kadey. :)

Our team already got a P&T, TLord and a HMoon from the Gorgons chest, lol. (edit: and a Last Word! All 331)

I was the one who got the HMoon... my 6th... pulled it right before the Banned Belgian was going to grab it... ;_;

ocean

Banned
Our team already got a P&T, TLord and a HMoon from the Gorgons chest, lol.

I was the one who got the HMoon... my 6th... pulled it right before the Banned Belgian was going to grab it... ;_;
I never got an Exotic from CE chest despite trying about a dozen times across different characters :(

coy

If I knew I would still be awake, I'd have planned accordingly and tried to get into a reset group. Sleep is the next best option then maybe I'll try to wake up early for a quick Nightfall before work.

Bollocks

how the fuck is the heavy ammo bug not fixed yet?

I don't need a fucking proper solution but you loose ammo even after a cutscene!!!
upon death save the players loadout and if unchanged give him back all the ammo.
how hard can it be ffs.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
yeah, the Shanks especially can take a lot of punishment if you don't have a firegun. Vex Mythoclast is my go-to piece for that phase. Same or Black Hammer to take out the wizards.

You know, it would be really cool to be able to have that go-to... but RNG.

ocean

Banned
I'm gonna run CE x3 before NF x3 this week because I want Black Hammer more than anything else right now. I bet it's super fun against the Devil Walker...

Top Bottom