• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Jinjo

"For now, it will remain as it is... the most dreaded gun in PVP."

That would be the one hit shotguns from several feet away, or insta kill Fusion rifles which there are a dozen of.

Got I hate those fusion rifles. I fear the accelerated coils Light/Beware. If only there was a way to get that gun still. :(

Shito

Wow, Sepiks?
That's a good surprise, it's better than the Archon Priest.
I suppose this good thing will even out with next week being yet again Omnigul...

Steroyd already had every exotic weapon and armor in the game before the reset.

He's gotten 4 EXOTIC WEAPONS ALREADY today (2 from Gorgons chest, 1 from DSinger, 1 from Crota). But of course he doesn't have enough armor to hit Lv32 on any of his 3 characters.

Is 331 attack multitool with scout perk good cause it feels nice but don't know if its worth leveling?

Never used it cause ghorn but when no heavy ammo.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Thinking about grabbing IB gloves on all 3 chars

Get the INT/DIS stat roll, no Radiant Shards used (I can burn 63 Ascendant Shards [21 x 3])
Also I think the perks on the gloves are a little better than CE perks

I mean seriously losing the "melee a hive has a chance to spawn an orb" is not a huge loss

Also Special weapon reload + a Melee perk can be offset by the IB gloves that are more Scout Rifle/Auto Rifle

Shito

Get the INT/DIS stat roll, no Radiant Shards used (I can burn 63 Ascendant Shards [21 x 3])

I mean seriously losing the "melee a hive has a chance to spawn an orb" is not a huge loss

Also Special weapon reload + a Melee perk can be offset by the IB gloves that are more Scout Rifle/Auto Rifle
Which rank unlocks the gloves?
If it's 3, I might consider it for my warlock...

GraveRobberX

Which rank unlocks the gloves?
If it's 3, I might consider it for my warlock...

Rank 4

Rank 3 is body

It's not bad, chip away @ IB on all 3 chars, get to at least Rank 2, wait till Friday to buy buffs, get Rank 5 on all 3 chars

Feorax

Oh FFS.

Never received any armour other than the class item from CE, so settle on getting IB gloves.

Solo first part of the raid this morning.

Deathsingers grip.

I'm definitely grinding IBanner rank for that Timur's Lash, then re-roll the F out of it to actually get decent perks.

PSA Edit: IBanner gloves can go to +36 Light using ASS MATS. Save your radiant mats.

I'm definitely grinding IBanner rank for that Timur's Lash, then re-roll the F out of it to actually get decent perks.

PSA Edit: IBanner gloves can go to +36 Light using ASS MATS. Save your radiant mats.

Lamar's Lash a Rank 5 item?

and goddamn, i just updated my Crotagloves to max yesterday :E

Got Solar Rocket Launcher from Nightfall (like I need another one of those). Would it kill this game to give me a Void Sniper Rifle or Arc Rocket Launcher for once in my fucking life?

Shito

Rank 4

Rank 3 is body

It's not bad, chip away @ IB on all 3 chars, get to at least Rank 2, wait till Friday to buy buffs, get Rank 5 on all 3 chars
Hmm, don't know if I have that much crucible in me for this week. Even on only 1 character.

Also, Vex the most dreaded gun in PVP? For real?
Deej doesn't play the game confirmed?

Looking for 1 person for our last of 3 Crotas End runs.

Cosmos_Man

Join the party chat!

First run took 50 minutes, second run took 28 minutes. Damnnnnn

Jinjo

I will be running the fuck out of IB this week. Getting to rank 5 with my Titan and rank 4 with 'Lock is the goal (need gloves, want chest). What's the best way to go about this? Titan first then Lock and make use of the buff over the weekend. Or just do the bounties on both of them each day?

Daigoro

but the real question is: how do they look?

cause the raid arms are fucking ugly on my hunter. that last IB chest was great looking imo.

Rank 4

Rank 3 is body

are you wiaiting on buying the buff until Friday, or will you be using the daily ones until then as as well?

just want to make sure im not missing something here and wasting notes or whatever.

thanks

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
My 3rd Thunderlord and Hunter helmet. I guess I should be satisfied with that run. :/

Edit: Drizzay, Rawr, Unknown? Any spot in the IB team?

GraveRobberX

but the real question is: how do they look?

cause the raid arms are fucking ugly on my hunter. that last IB chest was great looking imo.

are you wiaiting on buying the buff until Friday, or will you be using the daily ones until then as as well?

just want to make sure im not missing something here and wasting notes or whatever.

thanks

If you have motes to burn yeah buy the buff daily, I said buy buff no matter what from Friday onward, cause you make serious dent during it

Buffs becomes essential to get Rank 5

Top Bottom