• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Messiek

Did you resolved your Plus issue? I'm Brasilian too so I know how Hard is to get PSN Card at good price.

Yes! Phen0m and grimlock send me a code. I'm grateful for the rest of my life. No email from the store I got the card, I would not be online if it wasn't for this community: )

Wow, amazing Crotas End runs. 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete 3 runs.

Killed Crota for the first time with the sword!

Got my last character to 32!

Got 3 exotic drops, only 1 new one, Universal Remote. That makes it 22/24 exotic weapons now! Just need 4th Horseman and Red Death.

I can get 2 more hours of sleep before work now too! Wooohooo

Hyun Sai

Very clean 3 Crota runs, thanks Tiger Heli, Messiek, Dan, Noomi and Nuszka for doing it in under 2 hours.

Nothing valuable for me, but that was a blast !

BokehKing

Banned
Do I have to wake up 5 in the morning just to run nightfall with you guys.

Where is my 5:30 pm EST nightfall crew

And episode 2 link please

Gordon

Good old nightfall. Me and two buddies got 9 shards, Prudence, and 11 energy. Are they at least going to add radiant mats to the loot table or is nightfall going to be joining VoG as another piece of nearly-end-game-but-not-quite content?

Bogeypop

So is the Crota fusion rifle any good or can I shard it?

I don't know about you, but I'm an expert on Fusion Rifles. It's pretty good as far as Legendary Fusion Rifles go.

Drassil got Gjallarhorn! Congrats!

4B4FTm0.jpg

OH YEAAAH! The Holy Trinity of Exotics is now complete. Ice Breaker, Hawkmoon, and Gjallarhorn. This will make the Roc Train even faster now! I'm coming for you next... Umm... Oh yeah Fatebringer and Vex!

Anyone want to do the Weekly?

Three Level 32 Characters Complete!

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

Here they are in all their glory! Come on hard mode Crota's End!

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

Manp

I wish it gave me Helmets instead. 2 exotic drops at Deathsinger and 1 at Crota.

2/3 I already had. Universal Remote is new, now I have 22/24 of the exotic weapons.

Sorry! =\

mmm, i'm only missing:

- Hard Light
- Monte Carlo
- Red Death
- Universal Remote
- Thunderlord

that's not too bad actually :)

Three Level 32 Characters Complete!

All characters (one of each class) are now Level 32 with great stats. Titan has every stat between 65-75%. Hunter has 80% Intellect, 87% Discipline and 28% strength. Warlock has 91% Intellect, 25% Discipline and 80% Strength.

The only things I need from the normal raid are the class item for Hunters and the helmet for my Warlock and Hunter (I only have the Titan one). I have all the weapons as of two weeks ago.

Here they are in all their glory! Come on hard mode Crota's End!

YZBZpV.jpg

0e5337.jpg

yeOSl2.jpg

that's some dedication, grats man :)

noomi

Fantastic run this morning with my reset group! Props to Messy, Nuszka, Tiger, Hyunsai & CommonDan. You guys are all great! Same time, same place for me next week.

3 raids complete in about 2 hours time, would have been faster if it were not for me messing up the 2nd run with sword vs. crota.

Keeping that Hawkmoon hope alive! Still need 3x Nightfalls and 3x Atheon kills today! Please RNGesus!

Also... drassil... you bastard, horn and moon inside one week? Grats!

*edit*

Noticed the gaf mods got to my name change, I am now noomi.... formerly known as tw1st :)

Gordon

What is the deal with shotgun range? I'm on DestinyDB trying to compare Found Verdict and my Accurized Ballistics/Hammer Forged/Rangefinder Comedian, and my Comedian is showing up as having 30 range. A generic Comedian is showing a base range of 15. FV with Send it on is showing up as 21 range. As does the unupgraded version. I guess DestinyDB is just failing. Anybody have any idea what the range values for FV look like with Send it? I don't even want to pull Invective into this lol

SkylineRKR

mmm, i'm only missing:

- Hard Light
- Monte Carlo
- Red Death
- Universal Remote
- Thunderlord

that's not too bad actually :)

that's some dedication, grats man :)

Thunderlord, Hard Light, Hawkmoon and 4th Horseman. But still have to do everything for this week. I basically only want Hawkmoon.

someday

Banned
Two Nightfalls down. Got a Helm of Saint 14 and a Thunderlord. I already had both so I turned the helm into a shard. Not sure what I'm going to do with the gun. Hopefully I get a ballerhorn with my third try tomorrow (I know I won't).

Bogeypop

Also... drassil... you bastard, horn and moon inside one week? Grats!

Noticed the gaf mods got to my name change, I am now noomi.... formerly known as tw1st :)

More like within two days of each other! Do not worry my child, the Prophet of RNGesus will not abandon your Roc Strike endeavors.
Maybe

Also was there a specific mod or something you requested a name change? I've also been wanting one for a while, but felt I wasn't chummy enough with any of the mods to bother them.

SkylineRKR

Monte Carlo looks cool as hell :|

Yeah I have it and its my fave AR, probably. That perk is so awesome, especially the sound when the melee gets insta filled.

I neglected to upgrade it first time, but did so last weekend and maxed it yesterday already.

4 manned Crota's End, another week no armor for my Titan. Can't really be bothered to do it with my other two characters... Just VoG for Exotics.

Two of our guys got Exotics from Deathsinger - Plan C (dupe) and No Land Beyond (ouch!). Other two of us got Shards.

Hyun Sai

Fantastic run this morning with my reset group! Props to Messy, Nuszka, Tiger, Hyunsai & CommonDan. You guys are all great! Same time, same place for me next week.

3 raids complete in about 2 hours time, would have been faster if it were not for me messing up the 2nd run with sword vs. crota.)

Heeh, Shit happens ! I don't even know how to Sword Crota, need to take some lessons, but seems like Warlock is the worst class for it ah ah ah.

noomi

More like within two days of each other! Do not worry my child, the Prophet of RNGesus will not abandon your Roc Strike endeavors.
Maybe

Also was there a specific mod or something you requested a name change? I've also been wanting one for a while, but felt I wasn't chummy enough with any of the mods to bother them.

Well if you're up for it tonight, we can team up for a ROC train again :D I'll be online after 3PM EST today.

Wanted to get my name changed for a while. This way is matches my psn/xbox/steam (noomi85) and is a bit easier for people to identify me. I messaged duckroll (I think that's his name?) about it last week, the forum TOS mentiona you can do it by PM'ing any mod, they just don't want you to do it very often.

Top Bottom