• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Rixa

Obligatory last page post.
Story.PNG

Atkison04

Has anyone got obsidian mind and how did you get it?? That's my most sought after exotic at the moment. Working on leveling up bad juju for that juju + obsidian mind combo.

Bogeypop

Has anyone got obsidian mind and how did you get it?? That's my most sought after exotic at the moment. Working on leveling up bad juju for that juju + obsidian mind combo.

Got it from a Nightfall. I assume you can also have a chance at getting it from a Legendary Helmet Engram. Dunno if Roc Strikes award Exotic Armor.

First week when The Dark Below dropped, I sunk all my motes of light into Helmet Engrams and got it.

You could do that too if Xur offers Exotic Helmet Engrams this Friday.

Steroyd

First week when The Dark Below dropped, I sunk all my motes of light into Helmet Engrams and got it.

Atkison04

Got it from a Nightfall. I assume you can also have a chance at getting it from a Legendary Helmet Engram. Dunno if Roc Strikes award Exotic Armor.

You could do that too if Xur offers Exotic Helmet Engrams this Friday.

Figured as much! Thanks for the replies. I'm saving motes for the next round of exotic helmet engrams. I shouldn't have wasted them all on exotic gauntlets last go round :(

I've come to the realization that Bungie does not want me to hit Level 32 through the raid. After 4 runs of CE over the last 2 weeks, doing upgrades and sharding repeated gear I have a grand total of 4 radiant shards, and 3 upgrades left to do on my raid gauntlets. However, Bungie's got me covered on radiant energies, got 40 of those left after maxing out Black Hammer and Swordbreaker...

I'm just going to grind Iron Banner for Timur's Lash and the gauntlets. Get to 32 and put this game away until House of Wolves. Not even gonna bother with hard mode raid.

Bogeypop

I've come to the realization that Bungie does not want me to hit Level 32 through the raid. After 4 runs of CE over the last 2 weeks, doing upgrades and sharding repeated gear I have a grand total of 4 radiant shards, and 3 upgrades left to do on my raid gauntlets. However, Bungie's got me covered on radiant energies, got 40 of those left after maxing out Black Hammer and Swordbreaker...

I'm just going to grind Iron Banner for Timur's Lash and the gauntlets. Get to 32 and put this game away until House of Wolves. Not even gonna bother with hard mode raid.

Don't have Eris Rank 4? Could easily turn those 40 Energies into Shards.
Assuming you have 40 Black Wax Idols.

timmy

Does anyone have space in a nightfall for a first timer? I'm almost level 31 and I'll do my best not to get everyone killed.

My psn is caffemisto.

phen0m24

Gotta get that Eris rank up and convert them. That's what Byron did and I'm sure many others in the same spot. :)

If you have the Black wax idols, Eris can turn those R. Energies into shards.

Top Bottom