• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ugh I don't want to wait for reset to get loot from Crota. Having a 2nd Warlock just shy of 31 is adding a dynamic I wasn't expecting before I made an alt. Now I want to play even MOAR

EL CUCO

Yesterday while grinding some XP, I had to go AFK for a moment and put my 6 year old in control of my Guardian.

She's messed around with the game mechanics a little here and there but always with some guidance.

My instructions ths time were simple, "Kill monsters and dont die". I got back after about 10 min to find she was hugged up into some weird cheese corner trying to pop shots at some Thralls.

Her reply "I can NOT kill anything, but I didn't die". After looking at how quickly she naturally went into cheese mode I told her 2 words..."You're ready" lol

Bogeypop

That doesn't look all too hot compared to other options unless you can completely whiff a headshot and it still registers. Even then, why would you choose that over other exotics?

Visually sexy as hell though.

SharkJAW my comrade! Is it Roc Strike time? These last few weeks of no significant weapon upgrade has me bummed out, the only cure is gambling.

panda-zebra

Yesterday while grinding some XP, I had to go AFK for a moment and put my 6 year old in control of my Guardian.

She's messed around with the game mechanics a little here and there but always with some guidance.

My instructions ths time were simple, "Kill monsters and dont die". I got back after about 10 min to find she was hugged up into some weird cheese corner trying to pop shots at some Thralls.

Her reply "I can NOT kill anything, but I didn't die". After looking at how quickly she naturally went into cheese mode I told her 2 words..."You're ready" lol

perfect :)

I'm already planning Nami's obituary.

In a harrowing rescue mission of chocolates and flowers... Nami' as known by the Destiny and NeoGAF community had quite an unexpected misadventure while flying over a typical suburban American community...

Parachutes known to many as safety devices, but to some as a means of an extreme sport were directly involved in the demise of this beloved gamer.

Some phone calls to police dispatch before the incident happened clearly show complaints of a high pitched girlish scream... that could clearly be heard as someone's name

FIIIIIIIIIGGGG!

or perhaps this overzealous yell was a last ditch wish for the wondrous snack that so many in the world love "Fig Newtons" before splatting upon the pavement as his shoot did not open.

Please take a moment to remember this rambunctious and rather funny 21 year old.

X-Frame

Does anyone need to run the first 2 parts of CE? Maybe in 45 minutes?

I already downed Crota this morning but need the beginnings.

Deku Tree

She's a natural just like her Dad.

Just make sure she doesn't hold square while hovering over your ghorn or your favorite toon.

omg i can snipe in the air with this.

Lol, do you think the added stability will actually help with that? I'm thinking a mobile Hunter with a hand cannon could destroy so many people

Not the best perk but DAMN does it look cool.

Looks amazing, and the perk might be real good in practice but not on paper.

That doesn't look all too hot compared to other options unless you can completely whiff a headshot and it still registers. Even then, why would you choose that over other exotics?

Visually sexy as hell though.

It looks so good that's why I want it. But being completely honest for me the Hunter exotics aren't all that good. I use Knucklehead for radar because in most situation I never have enough time to pull off the potential 4th gunslinger shot.

Sullichin

No one in ROC matchmaking seems to know that in the Undying Mind strike, you can skip past all of the enemies right to the boss immediately after killing the wacky Occulator or whatever it's called. Just be sure to run straight ahead right after you kill it or you'll be trapped by an invisible wall that pops up.

People here have shared this tip before but yeah. Worth it because the precursor enemies do not give any glimmer anyway. You are best spent using your blue polyphage during the boss battle, where they do drop glimmer.

Namikaze1

In a harrowing rescue mission of chocolates and flowers... Nami' as known by the Destiny and NeoGAF community had quite an unexpected misadventure while flying over a typical suburban American community...

Parachutes known to many as safety devices, but to some as a means of an extreme sport were directly involved in the demise of this beloved gamer.

Some phone calls to police dispatch before the incident happened clearly show complaints of a high pitched girlish scream... that could clearly be heard as someone's name

FIIIIIIIIIGGGG!

or perhaps this overzealous yell was a last ditch wish for the wondrous snack that so many in the world love "Fig Newtons" before splatting upon the pavement as his shoot did not open.

Please take a moment to remember this rambunctious and rather funny 21 year old.
image.php

hmmm I love me some fig
newtons

EL CUCO

She's a natural just like her Dad.

Just make sure she doesn't hold square while hovering over your ghorn or your favorite toon.

Haha! I made sure it was equipped so she wouldn't dismantle it so easily. I can't lie though, I was worried of the precious.

E92 M3

Weekly on my 3rd gave me 2 legendary engrams. One turned into shards and other a legendary sniper I had but different element :(

SharkJAW

Lol, do you think the added stability will actually help with that? I'm thinking a mobile Hunter with a hand cannon could destroy so many people

It looks so good that's why I want it. But being completely honest for me the Hunter exotics aren't all that good. I use Knucklehead for radar because in most situation I never have enough time to pull off the potential 4th gunslinger shot.
Initially, I thought it might hold promise, but airborne targets are the easiest ones. If we're talking extreme close range then jumping may help.

coy

Really? Scoring 0 points in Skirmish? I can understand if he/she was afk, but no there was movement the entire match. Mind-boggling I tell you.

hydruxo

I feel like the other exotic piece will be more useful, transforming double jump into a triple jump.

I'm not really seeing the usefulness there either, triple jump is the best jump so I use it already on my Hunter. No need to wear use exotic boots for that perk.

if it's a significant bonus to aim, i'm going to buff my agility and enjoy the 20% increase in my performance.

jump snipes every day.

Mindlog

We need to try two swords one knee. Just drop a few orbs for both level 32 sword bearers before starting the encounter.
Can the person who grabs the first sword chip in to destroy the 2nd Swordbearer that spawns? Or does the sword have a finite number of swings before it disappears or something?
The timer starts when the sword is dropped. The first sword could help or don't even bother picking up the first sword until the second sword bearer is also dead.

Called Warlock chest.
Did not also call no Heavy Ammo Synths. I'm down to my last 120 :\

E92 M3

Almost got Crota in two kneels...just a touch away. I hesitated on second kneel to stay safe, which made it where I had to go the third kneel.

Another day with no ballerhorn. RNGods why must you banish me from glory.

What's worse is I never got Fatebringer and I feel like everyone has it.

Top Bottom