• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

cilonen

OK, some more Last Word analysis after running through a couple of areas back to back with TDYK.

I'm pretty sure it's the colour of the sight dot. I'm not picking up that yellow bracket and dot as quick as the red of TDYK/TDYD or the green of Thorn. Especially in daylight.

I'll have to work on this.

Another day with no ballerhorn. RNGods why must you banish me from glory.
Keep your faith my brother, I was losing hope then RNGesus blessed me with ballerhorn, hawkmoon and 4th horseman within a week. Hawkmoon and 4th horseman was within a 2 hours.
lol I just got extremely lucky

spyder_ur

If anyone needs a quick Nightfall clear, join on spyder_ur. Room for one - the other spot is switching characters. Omniguls around 40%.

I'd love to run weekly on this character after that too.

Bah haven't been able to play at all today, just at the reset for Xur and double Eris bounties.

Busy day and then nephews birthday tonight.

Will be grinding Crucible later tonight if anyone is interested. I need that Satrienne Rapier.

14 OT's in, how many other unlucky soles don't have either the ghallehorn or the Hawkmoon?
Tons. Add ice breaker to my list as well. I had something like 16 coins that weekend and was grinding tiger strikes, but alas, couldn't get that last one to buy it.

Frenden

Banned
I+_116cceb09f634c882b3c59a1099b501d.jpg

So it's pretty safe to assume these are the top 3 weapons in the game, no?

I've heard people say that thunderlord is amazing, whats so great about it? I do mostly PvE...

I have Hawkmoon and Icebreaker and both make it difficult to justify other exotics being equipped. I imagine people with Ballerhorn feel the same.

They're easily my favorites, at least.

Korosenai

Almost got Crota in two kneels...just a touch away. I hesitated on second kneel to stay safe, which made it where I had to go the third kneel.

What's worse is I never got Fatebringer and I feel like everyone has it.
Are you doing the combo or just rt?

Based on the leak for Comet and future expansions, I think it is guaranteed that we will not see any new planets until Destiny 2.

I want more planets and an explorable free flight solar system in Destiny 2.

Frenden

Banned
Based on the leak for Comet and future expansions, I think it is guaranteed that we will not see any new planets until Destiny 2.

I'd settle for more patrols, strikes, and shaders that aren't orange and blue. I'm an easy mark.

cilonen

Yeah, I was hoping we'd see Mercury but it looks like we're getting The Reef as a playable area and a 'Hive Ship'. One of these is big enough to host patrol missions at least.

coy

Raining exotics in the Roc. First Plan C now Mida. I got neither so here's hoping the next is mine.

Lemnisc8

Here's a fun yet useless thing my friend found:

When you look down at your legs you can aim at your feet, fire, and it does nothing.

If you do the same whilst standing in water you can injure and actually kill yourself.

Pve and PvP. Weird.

Picked up the MK 44 Stand Asides for my titan, can't wait to try out the longer shoulder charge!

guardians in crucible gonna be like whaaaaa

Namikaze1

Seems like we're getting a new Social Hub with House of Wolves. Or it may be a mission based in the Reef. Still would be great to have a few more factions in the Reef. And then there's the Hive Ship for Comet which is most likely not an explorable area. I don't even thing it will be a Social Hib like the Tower.

One of these things is guaranteed. The other not so much.

Manp

so i am now the proud (?) owner of both Pocket Infinity and Super Good Advice. i never got the bounties since launch and now they both drop in a couple of days. this. fucking. game.
now i own all the bounties exotics.

i also got Praedyth's Revenge in an hard VoG run yesterday. i was only missing the oracles loot drop and i got it along with my 8th Found Verdict. lucky for once :)

Sullichin

Oh man, Starfire Protocol is sexy. I am excited to use this soley for the heavy ammo perk since I don't have raid boots.

Deku Tree

Things I still need to do in Destiny this week:

Normal GK Glimmer farm
Get to Eris Rank 4 (about 425 rep away right now)
Take down HM Atheon 3x lightening fast (have CP)
Bounties, Dailies, ROC Strikes

Manp

Also FAUCK do you have to get ALL the bubbles on an Exotic first before you can dismantle it into an Exotic Shard? If so it's not worth the trouble, if not then I got gipped out of a Shard.

in my experience it's random. if you have none you get 1. if you have them all you get 2. if you have some/most you can get either 1 or 2.

Top Bottom