• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

sgb

Anyone have any luck playing with remote play on their vita?? Tried out today and it seems I might need a better wireless router.

Qwell

Just wanted to give a belated shout out to the following folks:

casmith7509
Grimlock33
rNilla
Ozone31

for helping me with the complete a raid with your clan trophy, just need to finish flawless raider now for the Guardian Lord.

Deku Tree

casmith7509
Grimlock33
rNilla
Ozone31

for helping me with the complete a raid with your clan trophy, just need to finish flawless raider now for the Guardian Lord.

It was a 5-guardian VoG?

Langy

Cheers for the vog raid, gdt, hig, kill deaf, langoit, zony!

No probs! Was a good raid for me. Ended up with Thunderlord, another Atheons Epilogue, some gloves of the Hezen Lord, a fragment of the prime, Chatterwhite and some shards and energies.

Makes up for the first time when i got nowt really!

casmith7509
Grimlock33
rNilla
Ozone31

I still need flawless. I can go the whole raid without dying. I just need a competent crew.

We are friends already. Let me know when u want to try this.

casmith7509
Grimlock33
rNilla
Ozone31

Depending on when I wouldn't mind giving flawless a shot.

Steroyd

Z82JtLn.jpg

It's beautiful, I achieved this KDR with no Land Beyond as my primary weapon, single greatest achievement in PvP. ;')

Top Bottom