• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

hydruxo

Just wanted to give a belated shout out to the following folks:

casmith7509
Grimlock33
rNilla
Ozone31

for helping me with the complete a raid with your clan trophy, just need to finish flawless raider now for the Guardian Lord.

Let me know if you wanna do Flawless soon, I'm still down to do it

Qwell

It was a 5-guardian VoG?
Yah, we were going to do it with 4 because we couldn't find any others, but Ozone joined about halfway through the Atheon kill. Also had a random friend of my join right after and had to quickly boot him and close the party, still goth the trophy so it all worked out.

Three manned CE for flawless raider trophy last night woohoo. Man that shit got really really intense at the end but gat damn what a feeling when you see that trophy pop up. Good shit.

MrDaravon

Coming back after a long absence, with the new Commendation stuff all of the other non-Vanguard factions require Crucible Commendations? I truly hate the PvP in this game, and before it took longer but you could trade materials into the Crucible robot to get a bit of Crucible rank, but it looks like that's been removed for the option of trading Crucible Marks for materials instead. So is there literally NO way to get the Commendations for FWC/DO/NM without actually playing Crucible matches?

Deku Tree

Three manned CE for flawless raider trophy last night woohoo. Man that shit got really really intense at the end but gat damn what a feeling when you see that trophy pop up. Good shit.

Congrats !!!

Coming back after a long absence, with the new Commendation stuff all of the other non-Vanguard factions require Crucible Commendations? I truly hate the PvP in this game, and before it took longer but you could trade materials into the Crucible robot to get a bit of Crucible rank, but it looks like that's been removed for the option of trading Crucible Marks for materials instead. So is there literally NO way to get the Commendations for FWC/DO/NM without actually playing Crucible matches?

Th factions give out and take crucible commendations. You can rep them up by wearing their class item.

You'll get a crucible commendation for leveling up the factions. Just need to grind crucible for the marks.

MrDaravon

Th factions give out and take crucible commendations. You can rep them up by wearing their class item.

You'll get a crucible commendation for leveling up the factions. Just need to grind crucible for the marks.

Thank you! Also thank God, I got to the point before I left where I was pretty decent at the Crucible, but it's pretty dumb. At least I only need to grind for Marks and not Rep.

^ This is what I've been saying, CE flawless is the way to go, much easier and no f'ed up anti-cheese hot fix patch glitches. I'm down to run with any group of Lv32s that want to do it.

Qwell

^ This is what I've been saying, CE flawless is the way to go, much easier and no f'ed up anti-cheese hot fix patch glitches. I'm down to run with any group of Lv32s that want to do it.
I was actually thinking of trying to solo it today with my 32 warlock, but if we can find a few others i would be up for that.

panda-zebra

Nicely done. Was not aware CE would even work for that, let alone a party of less than 6. Hmmmm....

EL CUCO

Just solo'd the PE Devil Walker using only Crota's blade.
JGydPTH.jpg

GhaleonEB

I was just showing my daughter how to get the first chest in Crota's End solo, and she got it on her 4th attempt. Open it up and...nothing.

Is this normal or did Bungie patch it up? She hadn't done it since the reset.

Shito

I was just showing my daughter how to get the first chest in Crota's End solo, and she got it on her 4th attempt. Open it up and...nothing.

Not normal no.
And Bungie didn't patch anything those past 2 weeks, they were on holidays.

FyreWulff

Hmm. Log out and do it again? The server hands out the chest contents so maybe it derped right when she opened it.

edit: or that

v

Bogeypop

Was her inventory possibly full? Maybe it went to the Postmaster.

Langy

I'm kinda wanting to run Crotas End now after doing VoG earlier. Got that raid feeling!

Anybody starting a fresh Crota and needs another?

PSN is Langoit

If anybody wants to be 3rd for some Roc strikes, we are rocking and rolling now. Especially if a Titan wanted to bring their I-WoL and maybe a BHam or GHorn? Any and all are welcome of course, we are just trying to play it Sonic style.

Id be happy to share our strategy or help out if needed. Deathsinger is the part you wanna look out for. Crota isnt too bad just try to be conservative with the sword especially if youre a 32.

Mindlog

This sounds like fun if we want to get a group. My Warlock is 32. For max survivability I'll max my Apotheosis Veil.
PSN - Mindlog

Best thing about CE is how quick it is. Starting over is no big deal. There are also a lot of mechanics that can be abused. The first section can be soloed. The second section can be a safe snipefest. Deathsinger Wizards can be lured out safely. Shriekers are probably the biggest hazard. Down to do it 'legit' as well.

I'm kinda wanting to run Crotas End now after doing VoG earlier. Got that raid feeling!

Anybody starting a fresh Crota and needs another?

PSN is Langoit

I'm in if a group comes together. PSN - Dr_LawyerCop.

Just watching football now, but I can hop on whenever we're ready.

Top Bottom