• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Sullichin

Anyone know if Black Hammer has the same impact as Efrideet's Spear? That with field scout is my Phogoth/ROC stunlocker of choice.

Drassil snags a baller legendary dlc ship from the roc... I got a legendary gauntlets engram even though I have every exotic gauntlet piece in the game. Oh well.

All I really want is a wacky ship to retire my fleet of Asspects of Ass.

Sullichin

I have a leftover loser medallion from after I was rank 5 in the last IB. I wonder if it would redeem with my first win in the next IB...

Finished grinding and got all of the dead ghosts in the game. God bless now that is over and I never have to think about it again. Love how my grimoire was ~1600 before and now it is 2396.

LordofPwn

Finished grinding and got all of the dead ghosts in the game. God bless now that is over and I never have to think about it again. Love how my grimoire was ~1600 before and now it is 2396.
2725, game still won't give me siege dancers, sky shock, the wakening, combined arms, Mercury, and maybe a couple others

David___

Banned
Woo hoo just got the mythoclass
The exotic a day continues

image.php

blackflag

Anyone know if Black Hammer has the same impact as Efrideet's Spear? That with field scout is my Phogoth/ROC stunlocker of choice.

Black hammer looks like it might be a tiny bit higher but basically the same. Otherwise though not even comparable. Black hammer is vastly superior especially for bosses that you can stunlock. It's ridiculous

Only thing I use my Spear for is 1 shot kills in PVP with final round

Bogeypop

Drassil snags a baller legendary dlc ship from the roc... I got a legendary gauntlets engram even though I have every exotic gauntlet piece in the game. Oh well.

All I really want is a wacky ship to retire my fleet of Asspects of Ass.

It's waiting for me at the Postmaster. Hope it's not another Lego Neon Green color like the other DLC Legendary ships...

cilonen

Oh god, how do you have that high of a grimoire number? And how can I check if the game recognize certain ghosts for me?

Destinyghosthunter.net

Pop in your gamer tag / PSN name and it'll tell you which ones you've got and which you're missing for each area.

Top Bottom