• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

BokehKing

Banned
2 legendary engrams and then this running the ROC playlist this afternoon, not bad.

KJipjHsl.jpg

Too bad it's a dup...
Oh you can get that in the Roc?

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Why does this always direct me to download an app? Is there a direct link that takes me straight to the podcast?

Not sure why. It did not request me to download anything when I went and listened to the podcast earlier and it was my first time there.

So I was happy when they pulled the huge maps out of the normal control rotation because I hate them, but I played them for the vehicle bounty. I remembered that you can pretty much snipe with The Truth on those maps and then this happened:

b80gqnY.jpg

Everytime heavy ammo would come up, I would shoot the other team from across the map and then go collect their heavy ammo too. I was pretty much using the The Truth as my primary. Vader was using the Gjallarhorn himself.

Carn82

well. Time to play a different game.. this weekend has been gooood regarding weapons: Gjallarhorn, Thorn, The Saterienne Rapier, Three Little Words, Atheons Epilogue.

Derpyduck

Banned
I've been getting back into the game and would like to check out the raids and nightfall strikes. I'm level 30 and on PS4 if there's a guild/clan that can have me. I don't have any friends on PS4 that play Destiny, so not being able to do the non-matchmaking stuff has been pretty impossible.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Question on the Pocket Infinity bounty and the 200 NF kills.

Do assist count or do they need to be your kills? Such as I damage the opponent, but someone else gets the kill shot, would I get credit?

Da_Bears

Neo Member
I've been getting back into the game and would like to check out the raids and nightfall strikes. I'm level 30 and on PS4 if there's a guild/clan that can have me. I don't have any friends on PS4 that play Destiny, so not being able to do the non-matchmaking stuff has been pretty impossible.

Clan not really needed. Just post for help or looking for group in the OT thread and you will have many offers of assistance given.

Tuesday Reset Raid Runs

This Tuesday we are running Crotas End at reset again, 4am EST. We have the usual crew so far:

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Kartik21 (Auto_Aim)
3. PikaPuff (Owlalicious)
4. Dhruv_Hanom

Bitsurugi are you down? ima_hustla?

Looking like we may have 1-2 spots open soon. PM me if you may be interested if the spots open.

Carn82

Do assist count or do they need to be your kills? Such as I damage the opponent, but someone else gets the kill shot, would I get credit?

you need kills as far as I know. But this weeks nightfall is pretty good. You can also make a trip to the grottos and some other area's for 30s

Namikaze1

Awesome! While running more Crucible?

I'll be back online at 9pm EST to run some more! Gotta get more bounties done and rep. Maxed out my marks for the week now. 47 more for the rapier! I'll start on those on Tuesday sometime.
Yep. I'm taking a break right now. I probably won't be back till 9pm EST either.

Tuesday Reset Raid Runs

This Tuesday we are running Crotas End at rest, 4am EST. We have the usual crew so far:

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Kartik21 (Auto_Aim)
3. PikaPuff (Owlalicious)
4. Dhruv_Hanom

Bitsurugi are you down? ima_hustla?

Looking like we may have 1-2 spots open soon. PM me if you may be interested if the spots open.
I'm up for it if they don't show up.

Deku Tree

Here is what you do. Load up the NF solo or with friends whatever. Then go to a different darkness zone place from another mission like say the one where the Devils lair strike happens. The mobs should be level 30. Kill all of them. Then die (it won't kick you to orbit) then kill more mobs. If all mobs are gone go to a different darkness zone or orbit come back and do it again. At least it used to work like that...

AnnTiPa

Just got the Flawless Raider trophy. VoG normal and no glitching. I don't think the raid has never been as nerve-wracking.

So many close calls. Templar nearly caught a couple of team mates who tried to prevent the teleport too late. Nearly fell myself in the jumping part because I decided to come as a Warlock instead of a Titan just get some loot I don't really need. Usually as a Titan I just jump straight from the tunnel with a single jump to the other side and I've done the jumping as a Warlock only a couple of times. Felt rather shaky before the jumping and it didn't help that I let everyone else go first (hoping one would fall) so everyone was already down waiting for me. Jumped from the second platform, glided too much too early, fell right to the edge and nearly died due to the fall. Then, in Atheon a minotaur was bugged and regained its hp, nearly killing our relic carrier. Finally in the last round of killing Atheon one of us missed the cleanse and had to run away blind from the Supplicants while the rest was hoping we have enough dps to finish Atheon off before one manages to explode.

Nice to finally have completed that. Our third week of trying (1-2 tries a week).

I suppose now I have no excuse not to level up my hunter though...

Myself and a friend are looking to try a VoG hard raid on PS4 tonight. We're both new to level 30 and want to grab some loot. If we can get a group together that'd be swell. Roughly shooting for 7pm EST, but we want to get it going sooner rather than later.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth

Help us out! (If we can't fill a group, we'd be down to try a Nightfall).

Namikaze1

Gonna go watch some more One Poece I suppose. Won't be back till 9 pm EST to play some more Crucible. So close to rank 4 for that recommendation I need.

Myself and a friend are looking to try a VoG hard raid on PS4 tonight. We're both new to level 30 and want to grab some loot. If we can get a group together that'd be swell. Roughly shooting for 7pm EST, but we want to get it going sooner rather than later.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth

Help us out! (If we can't fill a group, we'd be down to try a Nightfall).
I'm only 29, so the slot may better be used elsewhere, but if you still need to fill them around that time, feel free to add me.

colinp

Banned
Did Bungie hot fix out the first chest in Crota? The one on the left at the entrance...?

Or am I just having horrible luck having it show up?

EL CUCO

Apart from Rumble, what PVP matches end the quickest?

Edit: I guess I should time them myself, while I'm on the grind.

LiK

Stand Asides are great. Longer duration for charges, still can't survive a direct shottie to the face tho.

Looking for a group of guardians to kill Crota. Start time roughly 8:15 EST, about 2 hours from now (unless the Cowboys/Lions game goes long).

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
3) Boguester (32 sword master)
4)
5)
6)

Should be a smooth one. Hopefully people still need it.

Top Bottom