• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

todd360

giphy.gif

Wooooo!

You missed so much math. I got a legendary engram today and rahool disappointed me and there was a podcast thing and I played with nami and pika owl.

ocean

Banned
Tuesday Reset Raid Runs

This Tuesday we are running Crotas End at reset again, 4am EST. We have the usual crew so far:

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Kartik21 (Auto_Aim)
3. PikaPuff (Owlalicious)
4. Dhruv_Hanom

Bitsurugi are you down? ima_hustla?

Looking like we may have 1-2 spots open soon. PM me if you may be interested if the spots open.
I'd be interested if you have a spot. I have two characters in case you guys are running more than once.

Ozone

Daily is rewarding 2 ascendant materials, but it's that Rasputin level. Two people want to come help me out? ID is Ozone31.

Myself and a friend are looking to try a VoG hard raid on PS4 tonight. We're both new to level 30 and want to grab some loot. If we can get a group together that'd be swell. Roughly shooting for 7pm EST, but we want to get it going sooner rather than later.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth

Help us out! (If we can't fill a group, we'd be down to try a Nightfall).

Signal boostin'

darkwing

Looking for a group of guardians to kill Crota. Start time roughly 8:15 EST, about 2 hours from now (unless the Cowboys/Lions game goes long).

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
3) Boguester (32 sword master)
4)
5)
6)

Should be a smooth one. Hopefully people still need it.

count me in, psn?

Da_Bears

Neo Member
you need kills as far as I know. But this weeks nightfall is pretty good. You can also make a trip to the grottos and some other area's for 30s

Here is what you do. Load up the NF solo or with friends whatever. Then go to a different darkness zone place from another mission like say the one where the Devils lair strike happens. The mobs should be level 30. Kill all of them. Then die (it won't kick you to orbit) then kill more mobs. If all mobs are gone go to a different darkness zone or orbit come back and do it again. At least it used to work like that...

Thank you both. Will give it a shot this week.

DNAbro

Looking for a group of guardians to kill Crota. Start time roughly 8:15 EST, about 2 hours from now (unless the Cowboys/Lions game goes long).

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
4)
5)
6)

is it just Crota or the whole raid?

Open modem box

dialup modem falls out

Rahool laughs
Lol we found out why my internet wasn't working. We hooked up the wrong cable cord. So I technically bought this for no reason. But my internet is actually running a hell of a lot better now with the new modem. Should be even better with the new router.

(╯°□°)╯︵( .O.)

Lol we found out why my internet wasn't working. We hooked up the wrong cable cord. So I technically bought this for no reason. But my internet is actually running a hell of a lot better now with the new modem. Should be even better with the new router.

(╯°□°)╯︵( .O.)
Glad to see the modem came in today! You're better off with a new modem, anyway. Docsis 3.0 support, maybe more channel bonding than your prior. Just find solace it all wasn't in vain.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
4)
5)
6)

Me me. androo2300

It seems to be very rare but RAWR got two exotics in one day grinding ROC last week. Yes you can get that rarely... Never happened to me.
The xmas ballerhorn was enough. Then getting hawkmoon on my first strike of the day ( plus on one of the strike maps everything skips) in addition to the 4th houseman a few strikes later. Maybe it's RNGesus telling me to convince people not to skip out on strike maps.
haha nah it was 100% pure luck

FirewalkR

Atheon checkpoint done, and more shards, energy and the inevitable Timebreaker. Rahool...

Thanks to all who helped, mostly GAF people I think. Went really smooth. :)

Geneijin

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
4)
5)
6)

If there's still room, I'd be interested.

PSN Kopyasu

jadedm17

I desperately want a vendor to sell garbage to for glimmer, however small an amount.

Garbage I have no use for :
Queens Guard Armour
Vault of Glass Armour
3x Devil You Don't (5 clip hand cannon wtf)
2x Vanguard Commendation
6x Crucible Commendation
48x Ascendant Shards
51x Ascendant Energy
Ships
Timebreakers

Things I need :
fucking Glimmer

The VOG rewards are mostly useless, what horrible design.
I also wouldn't mind a "destroy all greens/blues" option.

LiK

Seems like more dudes are using Vex in PVP again. I was just using it on my Warlock since my other weapon was just a Monte Carlo.

matmanx1

Next Iron Banner should have its own Primary Weapon that deals elemental Damage as a rank 5 reward. Nobody I know is going to care about 36 light Armor as reason to rank up in Iron Banner.

I would so sign up for that. Of course I do IB anyway just because it is lots of fun but a reward like that would actually make me want to hit Rank 5 (I usually stop at 4 for the armor).

And while they are at it, how about some new bounties instead of the same old ones they have used for the last two tournaments?

1) Dr_LawyerCop (me)
2) Dr_LawyerCop's friend
4) Darkwing
5) androo2300
6) kopyasu

Full now. I'll send FRs if I don't have you guys, and then invites. Should be in a little over an hour.

EL CUCO

Seems like more dudes are using Vex in PVP again. I was just using it on my Warlock since my other weapon was just a Monte Carlo.

Yeah looks like it's steadily creeping its way back in there. It's killing pretty fast too. If you're not ready for it, it can eat you up. I was still able to gundown a few of them with my (not so)Bad Juju, though. So no need to yell nerf.

I actually want a slight buff to BJ's impact..

Manp

Woooo! so today i was finally able to get my warlock alt to 20. went from lvl 12 to 20 in one night, i feel kinda dizzy right now.

anyway thanks to the leftovers from my main titan i was able to get it straight from 20 to 27. feels good.

now i need to get it ready to do hard VoG for that one more chance at Fatebringer :(

edit: yeah, i need an heavy

Top Bottom