• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

spyder_ur

This will start shortly. Waiting to hear from Boguester. If any of you have sword experience though, we could pick up a 6th? Or does any one with sword experience want to join? Boguester was just planning on helping me out.

Are you doing a Crota CP or a fresh run? Would prefer fresh.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
This will start shortly. Waiting to hear from Boguester. If any of you have sword experience though, we could pick up a 6th? Or does any one with sword experience want to join? Boguester was just planning on helping me out.
I can help. Psn is jaguwar

You did good! Surfboards are the best, imo. And you got all of the important bells and whistles to keep that modem relevant for years.

I know it's early, but I am going to try and get a normal VoG run tomorrow evening. My best friend is level 28 and has yet to raid. I know he's going to love it. I'll put put an official get2gether tomorrow sometime during the work day.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
If anyone is putting together a group for a couple of Vault of Glass runs (Hard, Normal, whatever) send me an invite please.

PSN : Coolasj19
I'll be playing Madden until then.

pringles

Did Hard VoG for the first time in like 2 months, didn't get anything I didn't have before... or so I thought,

Postmaster had a Mythoclast for me. Such a nice surprise. Damn this weapon feels like a beast even without upgrades.

Still haven't tried the Crota raid.. but now that I feel like I'm done with the VoG I'll probably move on to CE.

phen0m24

You did good! Surfboards are the best, imo. And you got all of the important bells and whistles to keep that modem relevant for years.

I know it's early, but I am going to try and get a normal VoG run tomorrow evening. My best friend is level 28 and has yet to raid. I know he's going to love it. I'll put put an official get2gether tomorrow sometime during the work day.

Hey Math - can vouch for the modem. I have it and it performs really well.

:)

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Anyone wanna take a weekly strike newb with them for the weekly? I'm also a raid newb if there's a group going that wants/needs a level 30 hunter. All my gear is purple and has a mark on it that I think signifies it's from the expansion.

Hey Derpyduck. Watch for post like this one below and respond back to them if interested. Also helps if you post what system and ID so friend request can be sent.
Forum moves rather quickly so may miss responses.
Add me if you want and on PS4. LSG_Da_Bears.
I am on most evenings CST after 6PM doing bounties and such.

Anyone up for weekly? Have to do one more ugh. Psn tigerheli. Just add me and join up. Gonna start.

ocean

Banned
I really hope I get Black Hammer tomorrow. I might make Hawkmoon / Black Hammer / Hunger of Crota my "default" setup and modify it when a situation calls for it.

lunlunqq

Anyone feel like having 2 Crota kills tonight? I have 2 check points. One at after the bridge (can get the 2nd raid chest); another at Crota. PSN: lunlunqq

E92 M3

Gonna be a good night ahead I think! Got my group's raid at 9, think I'll do a couple Crucible matches before then, is there still a group going?

ocean, Roc Strikeses are totally doable at 26. Being higher barely makes a difference IMO.

thanks a ton :D

Streaming tonight?

--

Btw forgot to mention that the Mythocast is good - I fell asleep to it (my barometer for a good podcast). For reference, I fell asleep to 1UP Yours and Bombcast lol.

BokehKing

Banned
Anyone feel like having 2 Crota kills tonight? I have 2 check points. One at after the bridge (can get the 2nd raid chest); another at Crota. PSN: lunlunqq
I would like to finally beat Crota please, never did it before though

(always die at the ogre in the random groups I'm in)
Psn=devilsadvocat631

spyder_ur

Having trouble drumming up interest for a full raid so I'd be down for one clear - 31 hunter. spyder_ur - thank we are friends. Would prefer to start with the checkpoint after the bridge, but no biggie either way.

I'm sure it won't be difficult getting a group for the second.

Rubenov

Nami, Todd, Lik-- Vibrations and I are ready for some Crucible.

I think MS is playing too if you want to make it a full party.

lunlunqq

I'd be down for it, lun. I think i'm on your friends list too.

PSN: MiidSoss

I need the Crota CP...

Or kill... Whichever

I would like to finally beat Crota please, never did it before though

(always die at the ogre in the random groups I'm in)
Psn=devilsadvocat631

Having trouble drumming up interest for a full raid so I'd be down for one clear - 31 hunter. spyder_ur - thank we are friends. Would prefer to start with the checkpoint after the bridge, but no biggie either way.

I'm sure it won't be difficult getting a group for the second.

Great! We are 5 already. We will start at the CP after the bridge first then. Let me change gears and then I will sending out invites.

GRIP

Great! We are 5 already. We will start at the CP after the bridge first then. Let me change gears and then I will sending out invites.

I'd be happy to join to if you still need a sixth. I've never beaten crota but I've done the fight before. GriP17- no mic though

EL CUCO

So I just took out my stock TDYD out for a spin in the Crucible for the first time. I do have field scout but it's not unlocked yet so I was rolling with the Lol5bulletclip. I was kinda underwhelmed by it's performance in PvE, mainly because the range sucks and it doesn't hold a candle to Fatebringer. In PvP its serviceable, but I felt like I was really working for every kill. I was pleased to see it reloads super fast, even with out Magwell. Shoots fast, and its very stable. Again though, I wish it had more range. I does 77 on a headshot and generally takes 4 body shots or 3 criticals to kill. My games were pretty damn good with it, but I'd rather use Thorn or Fatebringer. Next I want to try out TFWPK 1969. The stats seem alot closer to TDYK on that one. Not sure how much a 300 attack weapon will hold up in CE hard mode, so I'm on the hunt for a solid legendary 331 primary.
First game
Ipa2wa4.jpg
and just to make sure it wasn't a fluke...Second game.

Stubo

Listened to the entire podcast instead of sleeping at a slightly more sensible hour, totally worth it.

Very interesting points raised and generally enjoyable discussion throughout, will definitely be returning for future episodes.

Hawkian, for some reason your voice reminds me of Michael Cera - but I like him so hopefully you don't take this offensively!

I probably should actually go to sleep now and have nightmares about that £30 price conversion for comet.
I think everyone was asleep by the time I posted this last night, but yeah good work guys!

Seeing some CE flawless run talk in here is making me itchy. I'm away for most of this week, it'll probably be all patched and hardened by the time I find an Xbone group, haha.

Top Bottom