• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

E92 M3

I think everyone was asleep by the time I posted this last night, but yeah good work guys!

Seeing some CE flawless run talk in here is making me itchy. I'm away for most of this week, it'll probably be all patched and hardened by the time I find an Xbone group, haha.

What's your gamertag?

Am_I_Evil

i have one character i still need to knock out Crota on...30 Warlock...my other 2 have done it already...i'm up for just Crota (as i've already got the 2 chests/loot drops) or fresh start if someone wants another...

PS4: Am_I_Evil

If anyone needs a 32 sword for a quick Crota kill, let me know. Don't want to take anyone's place who needs it, but I love killing him quickly. PSN is Macello.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ah we're past 9, sorry to my raid group, about to get the kill here then I'll start the fresh one with you guys

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Really apologize to my raid group, I thought this would be over but there were some issues getting started

VoG Hard. Looking for four to help bring my brother (level 30) through his first HM run in about half an hour.

Care to join?

1. captscience
2 captscience's brother

R0ckman

Control has been brutal tonight. I guess all the vets are hungry for PVP action.

It's more likely (if you are on a random team) your team is not that great at teamwork. I've never been in a game where I got stomped and my team was actually good.

R0ckman

Oh shut up

I'm serious. I see this many times in complete stomp outs.

Teammates run past zones, start controlling a zone then stop and leave it for no reason, and as I have said many times before during fire fights they will be complete cowards, hiding in situations where they could help a teammate. Many times I have seen players hiding from ONE enemy player leaving their friend to die, then they will jump out and try to finish off the enemy (who at that point has probably ran off and recovered anyway).

purg3

slept with Malkin
I hope Xur has heavy ammo synths... I still have a lot, but would like to stock up for Comet lol.

That's why love Ruin Wings...when they work.

So are they bugged? I've noticed lately that they won't spawn any heavy ammo, but if I switch around my gear and re equip them, I get heavy ammo out the ass.

LiK

Teammates run past zones, start controlling a zone then stop and leave it for no reason, and as I have said many times before during fire fights they will be complete cowards, hiding in situations where they could help a teammate. Many times I have seen players hiding from ONE enemy player leaving their friend to die, then they will jump out and try to finish off the enemy (who at that point has probably ran off and recovered anyway).

Sorry, thought you were saying we sucked but you were just generalizing. I dunno, it was pretty tough tonight. Even with all our kills, still not enough to win. Played with 4 different GAF groups and we still struggled in some matches.

Anyway, got a headache and didn't play well. At least I completed all my PVP bounties for my Hunter now.

Namikaze1

Sorry, thought you were saying we sucked but you were just generalizing. I dunno, it was pretty tough tonight. Even with all our kills, still not enough to win. Played with 4 different GAF groups and we still struggled in some matches.

Anyway, got a headache and didn't play well. At least I completed all my PVP bounties for my Hunter now.
I'm planning to do some more Crucible tomorrow. Need to hit that cap soon. Just need 40 more marks.

E92 M3

That's why love Ruin Wings...when they work.

So are they bugged? I've noticed lately that they won't spawn any heavy ammo, but if I switch around my gear and re equip them, I get heavy ammo out the ass.

Yeah, they are known to be bugged. Hopefully Bungie fixes them soon. So jealous of Titans with Ruin Wings.

Getting that last First Blood is wrecking my nerves :(

I'm so focused on it that I choke.

I don't ever bother with this bounties - too many variables that are out of my hands.

Maybe they're not skilled enough to face the player head on so they figure they can be more useful if they stay alive and try to help in some other way. It's a video game. I doubt most people are "cowards" when playing. Maybe they just don't know how to play well.

Matchew

If any of you guys/girls want to play some Destiny on the Xbox One please add me: bevo0845

Having trouble finding groups to do CE so please add.

Top Bottom