• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

yea, good idea. Sometimes I wonder how much work was put into these exotics. so far all the new weapons are kinda shit.

Seems like a lot of work was put into them to make them extra shitty

Is that Fate of All Fools?

Edit: One thing that I liked about Reach was the ability to change visor color. It's too bad that Helm of Inmost Light and Armamentarium don't get affected by shaders, which is what I believe is occurring in the screenshot.

Looks like a modified version of the strangers rifle

lupin23rd

First defeat of Atheon on hard mode (and coincidentally, first since the patch to make teleports rando). Psyched!

Didn't get the Vex but got two Atheons epilogue lol

Steroyd

I was expecting NLB to either be a godlike crucible weapon in the right hands, or complete trash. It unfortunately was the second one.

No Land Beyond is absolute genius on Bungie's part, this is a weapon so terrible that you shouldn't be killing anyone with it, you know it, Bungie knows it, and the people you kill with it in PvP know it, it is the ultimate troll weapon and you will be teabagged if you do well in PvP with it.

xXewYQA.jpg

delicious tears

I'm a titan and should be hitting rank 4 tomorrow. Didn't do the bounty trick and I'm pretty sure I missed a few bounties the first couple of days when the DLC first dropped.
I'm a titan and hit rank 4 today. I missed some days and also did double bounty the past 3-4 days.

Amon-Lau

So I finally got working on my Hunter who was stuck as a 16 for months now, after turning in 10 bounties and doing a few of the story ones I made it to 20, and with what gear I had avalible I was able to push him to 25...

Now I need to grind marks to get some boots with light that should boost me high enough so I can do the crota stuff, preferably before the reset...

Man, forgot how grindy it is getting marks, been a while since I did that... =P

Please Eris: all I need is one day of at least 2 double bounties, whether or not it's a class specific one. Please don't do what I feel like you are going to do and leave me ~50 rep short of rank 4 for reset raids. Don't do it.

I'm only 420 rep away from rank 4, don't dick me over Eris.

I'm like 800 away, you will be fine no matter what between today and tomorrow.

ERIS I LOVE YOU. All is forgiven. 3 double bounties including a Titan one.

Edit: OH BABY. 2 double bounties are 100 rep each. Sogood.gif.

Your score is higher than the rest of lobbies score combined.

Hey, do you have a link to the current cheese-free Crota WR? 13:56 or whatever? I looked through Alfredoplays highlights on Twitch but didn't see any archived speed runs, maybe I just missed it.

You guys are dedicated. Reset is 9am here and i still can't bring myself to get double Eris bounties.

Mainly because the missus will nag me....

Lol Gaf is awesome. Just had 3 gaffers join on me in the tower. You guys are great.

Guys wanna group for for Eris. It's story mission crap

Yeah for sure. Me you and Steroyd can do it quick

Edit: looks like Lik and Kartik joined up so we are good.

Joining, abandonung Drizzle cuz I can't wait.

Yeah, we've got at least 5 of us doing it now so 2 teams works well.

Anyone else trying to do Eris bounty story missions should join on Lik or Kartik unless they are already full

Edit: Of course now you realize this means it's a race! lol don't read this Cosmos.

Rixa

Doing the Eris story bounties, join me. I am scared to do these missions alone lol

Lol Gaf is awesome. Just had 3 gaffers join on me in the tower. You guys are great.

Er... So Yeah so anyone else doing the bounties, we all just pilled on Boguester lol.

Joining, abandonung Drizzle cuz I can't wait.

I'll join you but no mic if that's ok

Yeah, we've got at least 5 of us doing it now so 2 teams works well.

DestinyGAF where everything works as intented.

And done!

By the way guys, extra dead Ghost at very top of Warmind mission boss room.

Yeah there is one at the far end of the hallway entrance where all the thrall rush you earlier in that mission.

There are also 3 dead ghosts very close together in the Wakening. One on the left in the hallway area, one on top of a rock a little bit past that, and one on top of another thing just past that.

Shito

Yeah there is one at the far end of the hallway entrance where all the thrall rush you earlier in that mission.

There are also 3 dead ghosts very close together in the Wakening. One on the left in the hallway area, one on top of a rock a little bit past that, and one on top of another thing just past that.
There is a third one as well in the Warmind mission, at the back of the boss room, underneath the stairs.
Thank you that awesome website! ^^

There is a third one as well in the Warmind mission, at the back of the boss room, underneath the stairs.
Thank you that awesome website! ^^

Yup, good call. That website is great. If only it could fix the one glitched dead ghost I'm still missing, the one in the dark room with the Hive on Earth.

Top Bottom