• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Fun drinking game if you're playing The Dark Below Crucible - take a shot every time you play a good map.

Pantheon is "ok" but the rest are garbage

panda-zebra

Heh nice.
How hard it was to "code" Titan One for the job?

Really simple actually, the scripting is straightforward. I took the existing Destiny script by Baby Cham, commented out most except for autofire then tinkered around until I'd convinced the game I was actually there to avoid the boot to orbit by altering a number of button states on timers. Then it's just a matter of altering a few variables to suit a particular weapon to get something like a nice ratio of kills per death for efficiency.

You actually pulled it off? Legend!

:) Ezza has been googling Titan One for some reason, lol. Will you be on in morning for some CE funs? Will be preserving Gorgon save at 9am and will be around until noon when it's time to find what evil lurks deep in my lungs (i.e. appointment with Dr. H).

DNAbro

People lets do a crotas end run now to celebrate the fantastic weekly reset tomorrow, that will grant us all with amazing exotics in the nightfall and VoG, legendary engrams in the weekly and raid armor/weapons in CE.

Or to put it another way, I still need to do CE on my Hunter, anyone up for joining?

I need to do it. But i've never done it.

Took me a second to realize I was that bagger, haha. Here's the deal: if the other two guys die and I manage to finish solo'ing the mission, bagging is acceptable. Same with being killed by NLB, you just have to accept your bags in these situations. Destiny etiquette.
I much prefer dancing to teabagging. I find it not as offensive.

I had a Rumble match on Saturday where I got teabagged for getting killed. I don't really think it was that great of a kill and it certainly came from nowhere. So, of course, I paid the player back in spades. Every time I killed them, I danced and teabagged. In the end, I not only killed that player more times than they did me, but I also won the Rumble match. It was sweet sweet justice.

Bogeypop

The other guy got Hard Light, on the first strike as well :(

Oh god! First Roc of the day and the PUG gets a Hard Light... Someone join our Roc group so it'll feel less salty if one of you gets an Exotic...
NNAE5R0.png

Looks like today is going to be pvp day, only have 36 marks this week. Also just got a voice in the wilderness bounty, now I have three exotic bounties I'm working on.

Three Little Words is epic with the field scout upgrade. A 42 round pulse rifle with good impact. So good.

JoeTonic

Neo Member
Finally reached level 29 yesterday and am quite keen on attempting VoG HM.
Obviously I'd like to get fatebringer, but really I'm just curious about how the Raid changes from Normal to Hard mode.

I read something about hiding in the spirit bloom cave during the "summoning legions" phase. How come this doesn't lead to a wipe, and is this really neccassary?

My current gear setup would be something like:
300 VoC
245 Void Fusion Rifle/Sniper
300 Hezen Vengeance (or a 250ish Void Rocket launcher)

Sound good?
I know having a 300 void secondary would be good, but I honestly can't face the grind to get one. I don't even know where to get one from come to think of it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Finally reached level 29 yesterday and am quite keen on attempting VoG HM.
Obviously I'd like to get fatebringer, but really I'm just curious about how the Raid changes from Normal to Hard mode.

I read something about hiding in the spirit bloom cave during the "summoning legions" phase. How come this doesn't lead to a wipe, and is this really neccassary?

My current gear setup would be something like:
300 VoC
245 Void Fusion Rifle/Sniper
300 Hezen Vengeance (or a 250ish Void Rocket launcher)

Sound good?
I know having a 300 void secondary would be good, but I honestly can't face the grind to get one. I don't even know where to get one from come to think of it.
You're fine. The biggest change by far is that you cannot be revived, which has nothing to do with your weapons.

What do you mean about the spirit bloom room wiping the party?

JoeTonic

Neo Member
What do you mean about the spirit bloom room wiping the party?

I'm not really clear on which part of the Templar fight the 'legion summoning' happens at. Initially I thought it was during the confluxes where hiding would can a bunch of Vex sacrificing themselves - hence the wipe.

Basically I don't know when this legion summoning part happens, or why you would hide from it.

Top Bottom