• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Pretty sure it has a white nail like perk....? Primaries all look underwhelming compared to VoG but we'll know for sure soon enough.
Yeah, it returns one round to the mag if you land three successive precision hits. Not sure about this but might be useful for a HC.

Midas

I'll be on for Xur in a bit, just let me know if you want to knock out the flawless real quick or just want another for DS/Crota.

Pretty sure it has a white nail like perk....? Primaries all look underwhelming compared to VoG but we'll know for sure soon enough.

If you hit critical three times, you get one bullet back or something like that.

I´m not an AR guy, but i´d love to have one of these

471.jpg

I would really settle for a Vision Of Confluence...Yeah, yeah, i know, but RNG thinks i´m not worthy or so it seems.

Kadey said:
Dhruv and I are about to go at it with the Deathsinger, anybody wants in?

It would be really great if any of you guys could carry my ass someday

SkylineRKR

Defiant and Necrochasm are the sort of rifles that I will never use (outside of Burn). I know it on forehand. My thing are the Suros, Galahad and Shadow Price rifles.

My friend rolled a Vanquisher with field scout, crowd control and precision. I am chasing that rifle, leveling up New Monarchy to be fucked with useless crap. Vendor one is fine, but I am used to my FS Shadow Price.

Zocano

The assault rifle could actually be very good depending on how Suros-Lite it is.

The pulse rifle is shite (as usual).

The hand cannon just doesn't compared to its counterparts.

The scout rifle looks okay?

Acorn

Defiant and Necrochasm are the sort of rifles that I will never use. I know it on forehand. My thing are the Suros, Galahad and Shadow Price rifles.

My friend rolled a Vanquisher with field scout, crowd control and precision. I am chasing that rifle, leveling up New Monarchy to be fucked with useless crap.
All the 331 auto rifles follow atheons epilogue shit impact high rof model.

Why do you hate rifles bungie?

Feorax

Just over 5 minutes until disappointment. Just bought shards and telemetries last week, so hoping for something a little better from Xur.

Jinjo

I´m not an AR guy, but i´d love to have one of these

471.jpg

I would really settle for a Vision Of Confluence...Yeah, yeah, i know, but RNG thinks i´m not worthy or so it seems.

It would be really great if any of you guys could carry my ass someday

In the datamine after the patch that AR had a high impact rating. Why all these low impact AR's Bungie. They're trash in PvE.

Shito

So.

1. Told you Icebreaker had high chances of being there this week, since I got one a few days ago.
2. "Xur will never sell Gjallarhorn and Icebreaker again! It's a fact!". Hah!

:)

Top Bottom